Sniping ugly bitches?

balls907

balls907

Iron
Trying to snipe below average/chubby bitches on tinder/bumble. Anyone had success with this?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Lygodactylus
These ugly women you are trying to get have sky high standards, just go for stacies instead at this point its same bullshit

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 19064, Johanjohan and 2 others
nothing works anymore its all chad only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Johanjohan
100% correct but even stacies deny chads. Gigachad only for stacies which leaves anything below Stacy for chad. I’m just hoping I can snipe an ugly bitch that’s down bad

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
you have two options chad or betabuxx you are either chad or your not even SEAmaxxing is getting saturated by the number of people going there so its best to get lots of money and use that to get surgeries

and dont shoot for any foid below your looksmatch you want to be going for girls either above or at your looksmatch level

you have two options chad or betabuxx you are either chad or your not even SEAmaxxing is getting saturated by the number of people going there so its best to get lots of money and use that to get surgeries

and dont shoot for any foid below your looksmatch you want to be going for girls either above or at your looksmatch level
Yea, I’m currently working on getting my money up to ascend. My looksmatch is a low tier Becky or slightly below that but they only fuck chad so idk

It depends on how attractive you are.

If you're willing to date/fuck down 2 points (out of 10), you can get easy casual sex if you aren't completely socially inept.

Yea, I’m currently working on getting my money up to ascend. My looksmatch is a low tier Becky or slightly below that but they only fuck chad so idk
well if you want to then you can always travel to eastern Europe because as of 2022 its not completely modernized and there are a lot of pretty gold digging European women over there that would be willing to take your money from you

L
It depends on how attractive you are.

If you're willing to date/fuck down 2 points (out of 10), you can get easy casual sex if you aren't completely socially inept.
ooksmatch is a low tier Becky or a point below that. It’s really possible to fuck a 3 at that rating?

Be
well if you want to then you can always travel to eastern Europe because as of 2022 its not completely modernized and there are a lot of pretty gold digging European women over there that would be willing to take your money from you
st countries?

Be

st countries?
Eastern europe, Ukraine, Russia, South East Asia are the best countries if you want to betabuxx

Netherlands, Northern Europe, North America, Germany are all Chad only and you will get mogged to the moon and back if you go there so avoid these countries if your not chad

No. There's no such thing as a 3 on dating apps. Every girl frauds to at least a 5-6.

I do love Japanese girls. Maybe I could bag one
the most important thing is being Neurotypical everything else doesent matter as much even ugly currys because they are super neurotypical are able to get in relationships with stacys so just make sure your Neurotypical and not grotesque