Snorting salt is for rich people

irrumator praetor

irrumator praetor

Lifting so I can crack nigger and jew skulls
It is true, its only propagated and practiced in the circle of rich people, they do it almost daily multiple times a day.

But of course why would the retarded middle class monkeys get the privilege of knowing the benefits of snorting seasalt up your nose, so they call you insane when you ask about it.

It has multiple benefits such as:
  • Widening/opening up the airway
  • More circulated blood flow
  • The weak burning sensation with the increased bloodflow + opened up wider airway wakes you up, acts as a natural stimulant
  • If micro dosed, no side effects whatsoever
But lol keep sleeping on this normie method

Niggas be mega dosing adderall when the average normal/highiq person can just drink coffee, smoke cigs and snort salt to naturally stimulate themselves multiple times a day through the day, every day.

Copers will say I'm trying to troll but I am 100% serious

I am urging you to try snorting an extremely small dose of salt you keep in your kitchen right now, and see that I'm right.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
There's no benefits to snorting salt, and you're just going to die.

Too much sodium in the body can lead to high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke. It can also cause calcium losses, some of which may be pulled from bone.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingCel133 and mvp2v1

Too much sodium in the body can lead to high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke. It can also cause calcium losses, some of which may be pulled from bone
Op prob have autism but thinking that you will have sodium overdose from eating a lil salt is retarded

Op prob have autism but thinking that you will have sodium overdose from eating a lil salt is retarded
Jfl idiot probably has no idea how much salt is in even just a single slice of pizza.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and Chintuck22
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1

Too much sodium in the body can lead to high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke. It can also cause calcium losses, some of which may be pulled from bone.
Cope

jokes on you I own a salt inhaler :feelshmm:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A and irrumator praetor
The fact that you think consuming caffeine and nicotine multiple times a day can give amphetamine-like effects just completely illegitimacizes all your credibility.

The fact that you think consuming caffeine and nicotine multiple times a day can give amphetamine-like effects just completely illegitimacizes all your credibility.
Lol cope snort salt nigga

Based, the jews can't stop me

• Love it
Reactions: irrumator praetor