Snus causes deeper nasolabial folds?

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Any swedes that can confirm or reject. It’s either that or I’ve become and old cel

Brutal descension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and kebab
Maybe it just stretches the skin on your mouth temporarily. How long has it been since you took it out?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Maybe it just stretches the skin on your mouth temporarily. How long has it been since you took it out?

I’m not talking temp, I got somewhat visible nasiolabel folds now, I’ve been taking snus for 15 months 1 package (22 pieces) every other day

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
If looks are ur top priority u shouldn't take stimulants (coffee, nicotine)

• Woah
Stims are inhibiting all the processes our body performs to stay youthful, collagen synthesis for example.

Also any stimulant you use energizes you through cortisol excess which in exchange for the increased energy breaksdown your body faster.

I also suggest reading into pregnenolone steal phenomena for extra motivation to quit snus/coffee

• +1
Stims are inhibiting all the processes our body performs to stay youthful, collagen synthesis for example.

Also any stimulant you use energizes you through cortisol excess which in exchange for the increased energy breaksdown your body faster.

I also suggest reading into pregnenolone steal phenomena for extra motivation to quit snus/coffee
Thanks man

Any swedes that can confirm or reject. It’s either that or I’ve become and old cel
Recessed maxilla mostly. You're somali and thus you do not have the usual negro prognathism.

• So Sad
Recessed maxilla mostly. You're somali and thus you do not have the usual negro prognathism.
Time to slap some iron on my bones inshallah

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
No, why would it