SNUS made me low inhib as fuck, but it's not worth it

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
So i was going to work, and while i was waiting for the bus, my friend arrived. He told me he has this strong snus from Sweden which he uses everyday at work (because smoking cigs is prohibited in workplace)

i never smoked a cigarette in my life, i asked him if he can give me a piece of snus, because i just wanted to try it, this guy is giga-low inhib everyday, and i wanted to be chill just like him. Little did i know, snus was strong as fuck

When i tried it, i felt most low inhib (kind of like being drunk) after just 2-3 minutes. Bus arrived, and i'm greeting with people in the bus, while making some jokes (not what i usually do), it's like the miracle thing for me, even people commented how i'm more positive than i usually am :feelsgood: and i felt chill at the same time

After about 15 minutes, my vision started to blur, and i was nauseous.. i was about to vomit, so i left the bus and went to the nearest trashcan to vomit, it was crazy feeling, exactly how i felt when i was drunk. I'm going back to work while my friend is driving me (because i left the bus), and i had a hard time working for a while, but that feeling still lasted for couple of hours until it stopped. Snus is a good cope for social anxiety incels, though benefits might not be worth the health side effect. I still plan on trying weed, cocaine and other stuff to lower my inhibition, snus was good but not worth it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axeyyek, Biiyo03 and Toth's thot
Because u retard dont have tolerance to nicotine and ur retarded low IQ self went for a strong snus

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek and DivineBeing
So i was going to work, and while i was waiting for the bus, my friend arrived. He told me he has this strong snus from Sweden which he uses everyday at work (because smoking cigs is prohibited in workplace)

i never smoked a cigarette in my life, i asked him if he can give me a piece of snus, because i just wanted to try it, this guy is giga-low inhib everyday, and i wanted to be chill just like him. Little did i know, snus was strong as fuck

When i tried it, i felt most low inhib (kind of like being drunk) after just 2-3 minutes. Bus arrived, and i'm greeting with people in the bus, while making some jokes (not what i usually do), it's like the miracle thing for me, even people commented how i'm more positive than i usually am :feelsgood: and i felt chill at the same time

After about 15 minutes, my vision started to blur, and i was nauseous.. i was about to vomit, so i left the bus and went to the nearest trashcan to vomit, it was crazy feeling, exactly how i felt when i was drunk. I'm going back to work while my friend is driving me (because i left the bus), and i had a hard time working for a while, but that feeling still lasted for couple of hours until it stopped. Snus is a good cope for social anxiety incels, though benefits might not be worth the health side effect. I still plan on trying weed, cocaine and other stuff to lower my inhibition, snus was good but not worth it.
SNUS was introduced to our school from our wrestling club but i never used it. Heard some girl went crazy on training camp

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22