So about this foid last night

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
I was up real late and decided to fuck around on Tinder with this foid. She is frauding hard with angles and makeup. She was def bigger than she appeared in the pics, but not enough to deter me.

I didn't get to ram her in though. We talked a little, i kissed her a little autistically, we tried to sleep together, she said bed was too small and she was hot, she suggested we go on a walk and talk more, I was like "im tired and you got class tomorrow", she asked that i sleep on couch, she accidentally flashed her big tits to me and we both laughed, she made me toast, i woke up and went home.

She is still texting me so not like I ruined my chances plus according to her she wanted to get my number anyways.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 206
Slayer srs

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, LightingFraud, kobecel and 2 others
why didn't you smash though

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud and Deleted member 656
Slayer srs
I want her to put on as much fakeup as she has in her pics and suck me off. Most girls using fakeup anyways. Whatever gets me hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
You look like somones Drug dealer, But hey good on ya pall

That is what she was saying about me. That i look "chill" and "do i do drugs", "do i smoke"...
she obviously wanted it bro
I'll ram her shithole in sometime soon. Probably today if i go back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud
i was just about to head to bed man...
time to spend the next hour gazing up at my dark ceiling wishing i was fucking dead :feelswah::feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
i was just about to head to bed man...
time to spend the next hour gazing up at my dark ceiling wishing i was fucking dead :feelswah::feelscry:
It's probably because I am running Johnny Depp game and Just be tall theory. She said I was "sooo tall"

What a mentalcel. How easy was this lay jfl. Get your t levels up.

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01, kobecel and AntiSocial-Fakecel
I was up real late and decided to fuck around on Tinder with this foid. She is frauding hard with angles and makeup. She was def bigger than she appeared in the pics, but not enough to deter me.

View attachment 27079
View attachment 27078
View attachment 27076
View attachment 27077

View attachment 27064
View attachment 27061

View attachment 27071
View attachment 27072
View attachment 27073
View attachment 27075

I didn't get to ram her in though. We talked a little, i kissed her a little autistically, we tried to sleep together, she said bed was too small and she was hot, she suggested we go on a walk and talk more, I was like "im tired and you got class tomorrow", she asked that i sleep on couch, she accidentally flashed her big tits to me and we both laughed, she made me toast, i woke up and went home.

She is still texting me so not like I ruined my chances plus according to her she wanted to get my number anyways.
Don't use red pill slang when speaking to a woman lol

Don't use red pill slang when speaking to a woman lol
No bro. Gotta use it on them. That's how you prove your gl'ing enough for them. If you aren't they will think you're an idiot for using it.