So according to my fat, pink-haired, septum-ringed Becky sister.....

Who has the higher SMV?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Well-put together, has a great job, is definitely looking for a girlfriend and is perfect boyfriend material. Looks like he keeps himself fit and seems pretty social.

He's cute, but probably a weirdo loner who just plays video games, browses 4chan, reads Star Wars books and plays DnD all day. Oh, and he's definitely hiding a little belly under all those ugly clothes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecel, Chadeep and 3 others
@FailedNormieManlet

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
Ask her what she thinks about Ezra miller

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, randomuser2407 and Xangsane
He’s gay? I thought he was bi?:hnghn:
Bi guys are just gay guys with extra steps

They all end up loving the dick more than vagina. I can’t even blame them though I would never speak to women again if I wasn’t straight

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Well-put together, has a great job, is definitely looking for a girlfriend and is perfect boyfriend material. Looks like he keeps himself fit and seems pretty social.
View attachment 1641275

He's cute, but probably a weirdo loner who just plays video games, reads Star Wars books and plays DnD all day. Oh, and he's definitely hiding a little belly under all those ugly clothes.
View attachment 1641276
Your sister is judgmental af - expected by all women.

Nigga you need to redpill her on HOW men work.

You know we were all blackpilled on women, because before the blackpill - we had a somewhat understanding of female sexaulity. The idea that women will have higher standards for short term hookups and lower standards for LTRs made sense to us. That's why we got blackpilled.

Your sister thinks men are the same. That men will have higher standards for hookups and lower for LTRs. And funnily enough, your sister will probably deny the idea that hookups have higher standards - if she doesn't then she isn't as dumb as I thought (she reminds me of my cousin lmao who dresses alt and shit)

But if she can get over the idea that men fuck anything because of low standards she is going to be able to looksmax properly and not get pumped and dumped. If she rejects this idea and doesn't believe in it. Let's just say, that the truth will come to her. And it won't be as forgiving as your harsh words.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and Xangsane

They all end up loving the dick more than vagina. I can’t even blame them though I would never speak to women again if I wasn’t straight
Based. If I could suck cock all day, I would....

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, bogii, Xangsane and 2 others

Cock must taste nice then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Your sister is judgmental af - expected by all women.

Nigga you need to redpill her on HOW men work.

You know we were all blackpilled on women, because before the blackpill - we had a somewhat understanding of female sexaulity. The idea that women will have higher standards for short term hookups and lower standards for LTRs made sense to us. That's why we got blackpilled.

Your sister thinks men are the same. That men will have higher standards for hookups and lower for LTRs. And funnily enough, your sister will probably deny the idea that hookups have higher standards - if she doesn't then she isn't as dumb as I thought (she reminds me of my cousin lmao who dresses alt and shit)

But if she can get over the idea that men fuck anything because of low standards she is going to be able to looksmax properly and not get pumped and dumped. If she rejects this idea and doesn't believe in it. Let's just say, that the truth will come to her. And it won't be as forgiving as your harsh words.
What is so funny is that Tom mogs the shit out of her, so why should she be so judgemental of a guy that mogs the shit out of her?
The only thing she likes about him is that "he's cute and looks different".

• +1
The Gonzalopill killed me

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Xangsane
What is so funny is that Tom mogs the shit out of her, so why should she be so judgemental of a guy that mogs the shit out of her?
The only thing she likes about him is that "he's cute and looks different".
bro you honestly just have to lay the truth down on your sister. Like I understand she is your sister and you don't want to upset her. But it's best you are more straight up and honest about this shit to her. Otherwise you're going to be kicking yourself in the future when she has to settle down with a McLovincel.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Of those two niggas who do you think has the highest SMV?
Gonzalo definitely, he looks like a complete degenerate with those dick sucking lips. If he doesn’t have higher smv, he’s got the rapist pheno anyway

Gonzalo definitely, he looks like a complete degenerate with those dick sucking lips. If he doesn’t have higher smv, he’s got the rapist pheno anyway
These Tinder profiles were made in 2020.
Gonzalo got married in 2022 to a Becky.

• JFL
Reactions: Mik
bro you honestly just have to lay the truth down on your sister. Like I understand she is your sister and you don't want to upset her. But it's best you are more straight up and honest about this shit to her. Otherwise you're going to be kicking yourself in the future when she has to settle down with a McLovincel.
Okay. I'll have to be firmer with her then. Maybe tomorrow or when the situation arises.

• +1
@bwrauycnee @Britmaxxer

NT pill

• JFL
Nigga how do guys all raise feminist sisters? My sister is kind polite and feminine- atleast by western women standards.

I was aggressive with her our whole childhood- we are very close but we would play fight, I got slightly physical with her more than a few times.

She even says that's why she is liked by men, cos she had a very aggressive brother like me

Shouldn't have let her get that way, especially as an Arab.

• +1
Nigga how do guys all raise feminist sisters? My sister is kind polite and feminine- atleast by western women standards.

I was aggressive with her our whole childhood- we are very close but we would play fight, I got slightly physical with her more than a few times.

She even says that's why she is liked by men, cos she had a very aggressive brother like me

Shouldn't have let her get that way, especially as an Arab.
She hides everything from Mum and Dad.

love these threads

• JFL