So apparently foids look at guys asses

I don’t remember but ive read this somewhere in the past and I just got a tiktok recently of a girl sharing ‘girl secrets’ and she said girls like when a guy has a nice ass. So, should we be actually training our glutes at the gym Im dead srs.

gymcels @Arborist @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @mrriceguy
True, i had a classmate who was gymmaxed and had a bbl type ass, all girls would talk about that and thrist his ass bro it was weird af, also when i was gymmaxxed my gf use to touch my ass more than now lol

• JFL
Reactions: nulll
I don’t remember but ive read this somewhere in the past and I just got a tiktok recently of a girl sharing ‘girl secrets’ and she said girls like when a guy has a nice ass. So, should we be actually training our glutes at the gym Im dead srs.

gymcels @Arborist @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @mrriceguy
Yeah, thats how I pull most of my hoes. My butt is round, plump, thick, and bouncy. It has the perfect amount of recoil
and it turns red when slapped.

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Yeah, thats how I pull most of my hoes. My butt is round, plump, thick, and bouncy. It has the perfect amount of recoil
and it turns red when slapped.
Let me f u pls

• JFL
Reactions: nulll
Zero SMV increase

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, EverythingMattersCel and ConfusedBolivian
Yes, train glutes, I thought this was common knowledge lmao. Women like a good ass just as much as men love it on women. In high school one girl used to slap my ass sometimes, I have gentically a good ass. Ofc it still has to look manly not like a woman's ass or a nasty fat ass
Yes they do. I’ve got naturally muscular legs and a big ass and girls have grabbed it in public. It’s actually a highly dimorphic feature.
Can u guys post an example of a good ass no gay shit. I actually don’t know what that means

Can u guys post an example of a good ass no gay shit. I actually don’t know what that means

It should look a bit like this in clothing (no ghey shit) but you can see how the shape is more aesthetic

Edit:

One little hack, wear Nike grey sweatpants, to women this is the same as us looking at women in yogapants. It is the yoga pants for men from a female gaze perspective, very simple hack. Specifically the tech fleece one:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: colbycovington

Definitely true. When I used to powerlift and squatted 180kg, deadlifted 240kg, random girls would comment on my ass and legs all the time when I wore slim jeans to bars and clubs. They definitely like it, any girl I’ve been with has also complimented me for it.

They don't like ass/legs like men like ass lol, it doesn't make them wet

In our case a nice ass/legs is synonymous with: I want to fuck her. And its logical since until proven otherwise its not women who doggystyle men

when a girl says she likes a nice ass in a man it's like when she says she likes nice hands

Last edited:
over if u skip leg day