So apparently 'white stoner' phenotype is ideal?

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
tumblr_pjtwpmhSaE1sxe2o8_540.jpg

So this motherfucker seems to have JBs fawning over him, he's a JB slayer, and really the most apt way of describing his phenotype is 'white stoner,' just look at him, in all of his photos he looks toasted, so I guess if you have this pheno you're in luck.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, turkproducer, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
yes it is for prime high collagen badgirls

either this or curly haird mullato/white tik tok chads are ideal
Image result for tik tok boys

cant lose when you look like this

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Dicklet.4.3, middayshowers and 6 others
the mediterranean dark and relaxed eye area and eye bags are extremely legit. i always wonder why people actually want to get rid of them

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15309, turkproducer and 1 other person
PSL doesn’t understand this @chadpreetinthemaking

psl thinks you need to have model tier looks to get model. sure, the guy is decently GL when you take a closer look at his face (1st time i saw him he looked way better), but no terms above 6psl and he has girls swarming him.

girls would take him over these MM’s any day. he looks more approachable, friendly, and a guy they can realistically get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, turkproducer, Deleted member 3043 and 6 others
He has that blank aspie stare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
the mediterranean dark and relaxed eye area and eye bags are extremely legit. i always wonder why people actually want to get rid of them
he doesn’t really have eye bags tbh. you ever heard of “tall white guys who have curly hair and look like they haven’t slept in 2 days” look? younger girls love that.

look up “white mans whore” on twitter and #whitemanswhore on instagram. brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Image result for lorenzo zurzolo gif

prettyboy slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 2846

So this motherfucker seems to have JBs fawning over him, he's a JB slayer, and really the most apt way of describing his phenotype is 'white stoner,' just look at him, in all of his photos he looks toasted, so I guess if you have this pheno you're in luck.
Top teir bone structure

Attachments

• C11AA5B4-18BF-4CB8-A178-D47ACF09F1AA.jpeg
    C11AA5B4-18BF-4CB8-A178-D47ACF09F1AA.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 108
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2581, xit and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 2846
He’s a fucken slayer Thats for sure . Psl Autist think you need meh hunter eyes to have girls wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
PSL doesn’t understand this @chadpreetinthemaking

psl thinks you need to have model tier looks to get model. sure, the guy is decently GL when you take a closer look at his face (1st time i saw him he looked way better), but no terms above 6psl and he has girls swarming him.

girls would take him over these MM’s any day. he looks more approachable, friendly, and a guy they can realistically get.
Na I think it’s just psl underrates harmony and over values very prominent features, this guy doesn’t really have a single stand out feature yet he’s very GL

He just has itachi lines and upper eyelid exposue.

Tons of people smoke weed and none of them look like this.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
No? This guy is just good-looking, it's just this

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and Deleted member 756
Na I think it’s just psl underrates harmony and over values very prominent features, this guy doesn’t really have a single stand out feature yet he’s very GL
don’t u dare bring up the word harmony jfl. you’ll have 12 guys on ur cock talking about what harmony is. but yes, he has no failos and good nose + eye area (not by psl terms tho) + pheno + no failo

muh philtrum
muh long midface

TAKE THE PHENO PILL
Image result for nerd pushing up glasses gif
Image result for dexters lab nerd

"uhm well his ramus is exactly 2.68 degrees wider than ideal and his ipd is 1.02mm too wide so uhh psl 2 har har har"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 2846
HE LOOKS LIKE UTTER SHIT

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
I also thought dark under eyes looked good

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
he doesn’t really have eye bags tbh. you ever heard of “tall white guys who have curly hair and look like they haven’t slept in 2 days” look? younger girls love that.

look up “white mans whore” on twitter and #whitemanswhore on instagram. brutal tbh

sort of looks like he does but just uses creams or something to get rid of them

mKh0rDnW_400x400.jpg

this is common among italians, spaniards, and the french. but yeah i've seen that not slept look be praised before. it seems to play on hybristophilia in some sort.

• +1
Adds to the mysterious look, as long as you aren’t curry

even lighter skinned north africans can pull it off imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and alriodai
sort of looks like he does but just uses creams or something to get rid of them

mKh0rDnW_400x400.jpg

this is common among italians, spaniards, and the french. but yeah i've seen that not slept look be praised before. it seems to play on hybristophilia in some sort.
this post will make psl weep in their beds istg.

-HIGHSET EYE BROWS
-UEE
-ARCHED BROWS
-ROUNDED ORBITALS

He has the EXACT same browridge as me in that pic, he just has more fat in his eye area. This thread is making my stress levels through the ROOF

AND HE HAS A GOOD NOSE TOO IM RAGING TBH. FUCK MY TENSION TIP NGL

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and CopeAndRope
this post will make psl weep in their beds istg.

-HIGHSET EYE BROWS
-UEE
-ARCHED BROWS
-ROUNDED ORBITALS

He has the EXACT same browridge as me in that pic, he just has more fat in his eye area. This thread is making my stress levels through the ROOF

AND HE HAS A GOOD NOSE TOO IM RAGING TBH. FUCK MY TENSION TIP NGL
Better bones I told you with a wrap around jaw, Neutral tilt, and more fat around the eye area and a good nose you would look like that probably for 15K Chad for sure

Better bones I told you with a wrap around jaw, Neutral tilt, and more fat around the eye area and a good nose you would look like that probably for 15K Chad for sure
wrap around jaws would probably make it look unnatural, it's not like he has a noticeably weak jaw that I remember

• +1
all i need is rhino, almond eye surgery (lower eyelid retraction, cantho, ptosis) and fat under and above my eyes.
wrap around jaws would probably make it look unnatural, it's not like he has a noticeably weak jaw that I remember
i have a narrow-ish jaw but idc. Titboyt got a better jaw from 20-23 and i will neck max to make it look wider.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
He just has itachi lines and upper eyelid exposue.

Tons of people smoke weed and none of them look like this.
No something about him just makes him look like a stoner, just look at him.

• +1
Some white twink with wrinkles not cheech and chong lmao
Ok yea but he does look like a stoner, cant deny that much, im pretty sure in the show he's in his character's a pothead.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
all i need is rhino, almond eye surgery (lower eyelid retraction, cantho, ptosis) and fat under and above my eyes.

i have a narrow-ish jaw but idc. Titboyt got a better jaw from 20-23 and i will neck max to make it look wider.
Read my post boy the importance of lower third I added in some details about why my jaw got better. Mewing and gymmaxing is legit

• +1

Jbw more like added to a chad face

fucking shit thread. that subhuman is loved by no one he can go suck a dick

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
fucking shit thread. that subhuman is loved by no one he can go suck a dick
I wish it were true but all the foids in my school follow his instagram and comment on his photos tagging each other and shit.

• +1
I wish it were true but all the foids in my school follow his instagram and comment on his photos tagging each other and shit.
they do that about every good looking guy. you just choose to focus on this subhuman

IMG 9212
chadpreetinthemaking
IMG 8673

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and FatJattMofo
I want his nose badly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and FatJattMofo
Read my post boy the importance of lower third I added in some details about why my jaw got better. Mewing and gymmaxing is legit
don't forget the posterior third in push swallowing dude

b-but u need hunter eyes... ROFL.

real life beats again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2846 and FatJattMofo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back