So apparently 'white stoner' phenotype is ideal?

tumblr_pjtwpmhSaE1sxe2o8_540.jpg

So this motherfucker seems to have JBs fawning over him, he's a JB slayer, and really the most apt way of describing his phenotype is 'white stoner,' just look at him, in all of his photos he looks toasted, so I guess if you have this pheno you're in luck.
UUE , curved feminine eye brows , brow ridge 404 , eye bags , dark circles
gay high E

at this photo he says "plz kill me"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
wtf is this thread, he's still good looking and harmonious, whose some star actor

status + prettyboy harmony = influx of girls

??????? nothing is new, his "pheno" has nothing to do with it, he just looks good, not many can pull it off

brb white stoner maxxing

Image result for lorenzo zurzolo

5ft11 = over

Image result for lorenzo zurzolo

5ft11 = over
this picture makes me so angry. my upper midface look like that if i got nose job, fat transfers and almond eye surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
the mediterranean dark and relaxed eye area and eye bags are extremely legit. i always wonder why people actually want to get rid of them
Honestly canthal tilt and eye area is an area everyone on this site gets wrong. Yes negative tilt is bad but it’s still legit to have non hunter eyes if you have jaw and no other serious flaws. Also don’t at me with a bunch of deformed level eye areas either cuz I’m talking about normal or even above average. Eye shape is another thing like with Jacob elordi who definitely has downward tilt but his eyes are angularity shaped and expressive, the zone you don’t want are dead, beady or ‘flat’ eyes that’s worse than any negative tilt and I’ve rarely seen fixed with implants etc.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back