So apparently women in society are becoming more black pilled so those who are in school what was women's reasons to the black pill

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
If the black pill is mainstream a follow has to be asked what are the women's reactions to it do they double down on it and accept there nature as chad chasers or do they cope around it ? Or is it just the men getting more black pilled?

Young cells give me a logistical break down of your experiences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
If the black pill is mainstream a follow has to be asked what are the women's reactions to it do they double down on it and accept there nature as chad chasers or do they cope around it ? Or is it just the men getting more black pilled?

Young cells give me a logistical break down of your experiences
On tiktok women ironically accept it. They just use looksmax memes to justify it oh we are better then men and they will just double down.

Although this will destroy any disney copes your average man has left. I think once 30-40% of men are blackpilled it will be over for this society either they will be neets/drains on the system or criminals. The reason the blackpill is so heavily censored is that most men believe if they just work hard enough they can get a disney life style if 80% of guys have no hope in the modern age then more guys will give up or become on the outside of society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and bloomercel
On tiktok women ironically accept it. They just use looksmax memes to justify it oh we are better then men and they will just double down.

Although this will destroy any disney copes your average man has left. I think once 30-40% of men are blackpilled it will be over for this society either they will be neets/drains on the system or criminals. The reason the blackpill is so heavily censored is that most men believe if they just work hard enough they can get a disney life style if 80% of guys have no hope in the modern age then more guys will give up or become on the outside of society
Normies are often pretty retarded and they won't read between the lines they genuinely believe a lot of the copes like women settle down for good men. But women these days laugh at the blackpill its like a rich person laughing at the idea of people starving. Even bluepilled men see the situation for what it is.

My cucked manlet friend is getting blackpilled because of all the foids making manlet jokes. All the blackpill/looksmax being mainstream does is further validate female ego.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and bloomercel

If most men become black pilled wouldn't it rebound back though ? like if women have no market to cater to anymore because beta cuck from before realizes the truth and becomes bitter what might happen I wonder about this 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
If most men become black pilled wouldn't it rebound back though ? like if women have no market to cater to anymore because beta cuck from before realizes the truth and becomes bitter what might happen I wonder about this 1
Women do not realize how good they have it right now and are not even really self aware. Its like a spoiled child. They have no reason to even pretend to have anything but animosity towards average men. 30 years ago women who looked for betabux at least put on an act and women would always try to be nice. Nowadays women are so cocky they forgot to even pretend.

You will probably see something like Korean society very low birth rates and a lot of men dropping out of society but in places like America it will be more violent so probably far worse overall. This generation of women are so far removed that they have lost the ability to even pretend to be sympathetic to your average man. Women are so gassed up but like all things in nature it will achieve a balance or correction event.

Normies are often pretty retarded and they won't read between the lines they genuinely believe a lot of the copes like women settle down for good men. But women these days laugh at the blackpill its like a rich person laughing at the idea of people starving. Even bluepilled men see the situation for what it is.

My cucked manlet friend is getting blackpilled because of all the foids making manlet jokes. All the blackpill/looksmax being mainstream does is further validate female ego.

Another question I have is how come men are the first people to defend womens bad behaviors ? or argue on there behalf that's the cage tier part why do they defend these whores ? I can understand chad doing it he benefits why the normies ? that are are not getting laid regularly and are getting literal bread crumbs but this is the biggest question

also wtf did i walk into cage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Deleted member 11126
Another question I have is how come men are the first people to defend womens bad behaviors ? or argue on there behalf that's the cage tier part why do they defend these whores ? I can understand chad doing it he benefits why the normies ? that are are not getting laid regularly and are getting literal bread crumbs but this is the biggest question

also wtf did i walk into cage

View attachment 2553649
Normies have the most to gain. Although they are closer to incels then chad. This is why they resent incels they are literally a step away from them but miles away from Chad. Normies are no longer successful today they are NT and often times they are cucked and the reason incels are incels is they are unwilling to settle for something unacceptable.

Normies believe this will be rewarded although more and more men are demoralized these days.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Normies have the most to gain. Although they are closer to incels then chad. This is why they resent incels they are literally a step away from them but miles away from Chad. Normies are no longer successful today they are NT and often times they are cucked and the reason incels are incels is they are unwilling to settle for something unacceptable.

Normies believe this will be rewarded although more and more men are demoralized these days.

thing Is with conversations were having I don't wanna feel like were excerbating echo chambers I want to deal with actual data and tiktok ovioulsy targets what your already watching I want actual population data that is the thing as data doesn't lie and I would like to see how men are responding to this