So close to positive ptr šŸ˜ (ptr-let is hell)

Verdams mum

Verdams mum

PTR is law
Joined
May 30, 2026
Posts
705
Reputation
723
Nigga once I’m positive I’m changing my bio to ā€œptr is lawā€ and tera raping everyone’s existence with a negative ptr, valid?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wt8zz, Mai Sakurajima. and AutistKhan
Nigga once I’m positive I’m changing my bio to ā€œptr is lawā€ and tera raping everyone’s existence with a negative ptr, valid?
PTR is mid ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, Verdams mum and Mooks Laxx
Nigga once I’m positive I’m changing my bio to ā€œptr is lawā€ and tera raping everyone’s existence with a negative ptr, valid?
bhai i thought you had more than a thousand posts
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and Verdams mum

Similar threads

Verdams mum
Replies
5
Views
27
Verdams mum
Verdams mum
thundence
Success POSITIVE PTR
Replies
33
Views
171
mullatobonemasher
mullatobonemasher
idk8
Replies
4
Views
15
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
Donnie Darko333
Replies
5
Views
36
Donnie Darko333
Donnie Darko333
moffeloffen
Replies
3
Views
24
moffeloffen
moffeloffen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top