So comfy rn

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
Just went on walk around the lakes in the rain with barely anyone around, now back home, sat listening to the rain on the windows, relaxed in an armchair with a green tea, in my beavis and butthead T shirt, while the wagies are at work in their shirts and trousers.

This sort of comfiness ends when I have to start working.
Tumblr 27125c8051e518ee904a7905f74017b2 9be9f0dd 500

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Vermilioncore
dnr but Chad feels comfy af when he’s inside the girl you like

Working in 2024 is extremelly cucked

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Working in 2024 is extremelly cucked
Previously my parents wanted me to move out. But then a couple of days ago my dad told me I needed to get a job, and I said I would never work full time and that it was normal to be living with parents at age 21, and he said it was fine if I stayed at home, so I see it as a win

I'll either get a part time job, or volunteer once a week at an animal shelter or something so my parents at least feel I'm doing something and don't pressure me

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Previously my parents wanted me to move out. But then a couple of days ago my dad told me I needed to get a job, and I said I would never work full time and that it was normal to be living with parents at age 21, and he said it was fine if I stayed at home, so I see it as a win

I'll either get a part time job, or volunteer once a week at an animal shelter or something so my parents at least feel I'm doing something and don't pressure me
I only work so my parents dont pressure me too, working in 2024 is cucked af, you work a lot and cant afford anything

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and optimisticzoomer