So depressing to have nice hair but also be losing the nice hair because of hairloss.... at 17

shibo

shibo

Equinox
well just recentlyi finally realized how nice my hair was and how its thick and also strong and its good looking hair... Unfortunately i cant even enjoy this nice hair i had plans before to grow it out long and such but now my hairs thinning my temples receding so goodbye nice hair it was nice realizing that u were beautiful for about 5 months...

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
it will go downhill from there. stay strong and always remember u can get a HT or some other shit when you hit nw2+

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
its game over if i lose my hair. im curry passing w/o it.

it will go downhill from there. stay strong and always remember u can get a HT or some other shit when you hit nw2+
would hair transplant give me the same hair as ive had before? cause i have nice and good looking hair...

would hair transplant give me the same hair as ive had before? cause i have nice and good looking hair...
No you‘ll never have the hair back u had in your prime. It will lose it‘s glow and thickness at some point and there‘s nothing u can do about it

No you‘ll never have the hair back u had in your prime. It will lose it‘s glow and thickness at some point and there‘s nothing u can do about it
No brah i mean if i get a hair transplant at like 23 would it be the same texture and thickness as it is right now? (17)

YOU KNOW i think its karma i used to roast people if they were bald if i argued with them online now its got me right in the ass

Just minoxmaxx bro

Minoxidil is alot of hard work spraying the shit on ur balding spots 2 times a day....
Anything is better than balding

• +1
Minoxidil is alot of hard work spraying the shit on ur balding spots 2 times a day....
Lol.
It's fucking worth it. You will regret not doing it once you realise the hell that is balding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Lol.
It's fucking worth it. You will regret not doing it once you realise the hell that is balding
Wouldnt it just regrow ur hairs not stop the hairloss? so unless im being a dumbass im assuming im gonna spray it on the receding areas while my hair keeps thinning ?

Wouldnt it just regrow ur hairs not stop the hairloss? so unless im being a dumbass im assuming im gonna spray it on the receding areas while my hair keeps thinning ?
Minoxidil will grow what you lost and also helps with hair loss

Minoxidil will grow what you lost and also helps with hair loss
what about the hair thinning? would it keep trying to thin the hair minoxidil is regrowing or do areas around it

what about the hair thinning? would it keep trying to thin the hair minoxidil is regrowing or do areas around it
It should still help.
If you look at your brother you should know that you shouldn't take risks seeing how fucked up geneticwise you are

OP Send a pic of your hairline

It should still help.
If you look at your brother you should know that you shouldn't take risks seeing how fucked up geneticwise you are
Wat do you mean if i look at my brother i shouldnt take risk ??
OP Send a pic of your hairline

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and androidcel
It should still help.
My brother did not take risks he started fin at 22 but now his hairline is very receded and noticeable

• +1
My brother did not take risks he started fin at 22 but now his hairline is very receded and noticeable
That is the definition of taking risks.

Oh i thought u mean i shouldnt risk taking propecia at 17.... yeah i will try the minoxidil
I meant he took a risk by starting it late.

I meant he took a risk by starting it late.
do u think i should try propecia at 17? with it stopping dht it could affect my pubertal face growth. or maybe try minoxidil and hope it holds out until im like 18 or 19

• +1
Ok . would 18 be a good age for propecia without the dht not affecting my growth that much ?

• +1
Ok . would 18 be a good age for propecia without the dht not affecting my growth that much ?
I would delay it as much as I can.
Also try the other stuff I told you about.

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Sry what was the other stuff u said? i forgot it
Zinc, biotin, melatonin(to lower estrogen)
RU
dermroller or better, a dermapen
minoxidil
ketoconazole
and if you can afford a laser helmet then do that too
just do what you can afford

• +1
RU
minoxidil
ketoconazole
zinc biotin and melatonin i am supposed to take by pills? where can i get them and are they harmful in any way to my growth

what is RU? and what is dermapen sry im clueless on this....

and ketoconazole shampoo?

zinc biotin and melatonin i am supposed to take by pills? where can i get them and are they harmful in any way to my growth
Yes, cheap supps which actually help with growth.
RU is a topical DHT inhibitor to affect only the follicles. Dermapen is a tool to microwound and provide circulation and regeneration in hairloss areas.
Ketoconazole shampoo is an anti fungal shampoo that helps lower the DHT in the scalp and prevent flaking.

• +1
Yes, cheap supps which actually help with growth.
RU is a topical DHT inhibitor to affect only the follicles. Dermapen is a tool to microwound and provide circulation and regeneration in hairloss areas.
Ketoconazole shampoo is an anti fungal shampoo that helps lower the DHT in the scalp and prevent flaking.
Thank u. what does ru stand for and where can i get it?

• +1
RU
minoxidil
ketoconazole
would it be ok to just do zinc biotin melatonin pills . rogaine and ketoconazole shampoo until im like 19?

• +1
would it be ok to just do zinc biotin melatonin pills . rogaine and ketoconazole shampoo until im like 19?
you have to try them, if they work then perfect.
if they dont then you have to add to your routine or sacrifice development by not doing so.

• +1
you have to try them, if they work then perfect.
if they dont then you have to add to your routine or sacrifice development by not doing so.
the zinc biotin and melatonin pills am i supposed to take 1 of each everyday? and if i take one am i supposed wait a certain time before taking another pill

• +1
the zinc biotin and melatonin pills am i supposed to take 1 of each everyday? and if i take one am i supposed wait a certain time before taking another pill
melatonin at nigh.
zinc and biotin morning.
also amount of pills depends on the dose.
I'd take 5mg melatonin, 50mg zinc, biotin idk the dose.

• +1
melatonin at nigh.
zinc and biotin morning.
also amount of pills depends on the dose.
I'd take 5mg melatonin, 50mg zinc, biotin idk the dose.
Thx . should i wait a certain amount of time between taking the zinc and biotin ?

• +1
Thx . should i wait a certain amount of time between taking the zinc and biotin ?
just take em together.
also, even if they give no results, you should stay on zinc and melatonin to block estrogen from fin or other dht inhibs.

• +1
just take em together.
also, even if they give no results, you should stay on zinc and melatonin to block estrogen from fin or other dht inhibs.
can i get zinc biotin and meltatonin pills at walmart or something ? also do u recommend any ketoconazole shampoos

• +1
can i get zinc biotin and meltatonin pills at walmart or something ? also do u recommend any ketoconazole shampoos
walmart or cvs.
ketoconazole get nizoral, 2% if you can without prescription.

Balding would be cured already if it effected women as much as men.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and ZyzzReincarnate
walmart or cvs.
ketoconazole get nizoral, 2% if you can without prescription.
Thx so this is what i will do...
Zinc and biotin at morning
Melatonin at night
Rogaine
Nizoral 2% i will try to get

also for rogaine am i supposed to put it at where my hair is thinning? would it work on my receded temples too

• +1
Thx so this is what i will do...
Zinc and biotin at morning
Melatonin at night
Rogaine
Nizoral 2% i will try to get

also for rogaine am i supposed to put it at where my hair is thinning? would it work on my receded temples too
yes

• +1
  • +1