So depressing to have nice hair but also be losing the nice hair because of hairloss.... at 17

np and yes
Ok thank u so much, is there a chance doing all of this will stop my hair from receding further for a couple years? like 3 years or 4 then i can take propecia after that?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Ok thank u so much, is there a chance doing all of this will stop my hair from receding further for a couple years? like 3 years or 4 then i can take propecia after that?
Depends on the person.

it will go downhill from there. stay strong and always remember u can get a HT or some other shit when you hit nw2+
U need finasteride. Or minox + dermarolling

• +1
Depends on the person.
so there is a chance right also could rogaine also make my hairline go down if possible? and it makes the hairs thinning stop right by making hairs grow there

• +1
so there is a chance right also could rogaine also make my hairline go down if possible? and it makes the hairs thinning stop right by making hairs grow there
yes, depedning on the person.
You seem to be agitated my child.

• +1
Reactions: shibo
I'd really go with the latter option for that reason tbh
is this ok :

zinc and biotin at morning
melatonin at night
rogaine 5% foam
nizoral 2% shampoo
yes, depedning on the person.
You seem to be agitated my child.
im worried i dont wanna lose my hair and it doesnt help that i have nice thick hair which i dont wanna lose

• +1
test it for a few months and see for yourself

stress => cortisol => hairloss
WELL its kind of hard to not be stressed lol since hair loss shouldnt evenn be a problem at 17

• +1
WELL its kind of hard to not be stressed lol since hair loss shouldnt evenn be a problem at 17
you should come to terms that you are blackpilled and you have many solutions at hand before the problem spirals out of control
be happy and safer nigger

• +1
you should come to terms that you are blackpilled and you have many solutions at hand before the problem spirals out of control
be happy and safer nigger
Ok i will try not to stress about it this is everything i will do

melatonin at night
rogaine 5% foam
nizoral 2% shampoo

how long should it take to see a difference?? the front of my hair ive noticed when i touch it is getting thinner and thinner so i will try to start this as soon as i can

• +1
Ok i will try not to stress about it this is everything i will do

melatonin at night
rogaine 5% foam
nizoral 2% shampoo

how long should it take to see a difference?? the front of my hair ive noticed when i touch it is getting thinner and thinner so i will try to start this as soon as i can
again, depends on the person.
you will decide when you see the results and time intervals

• +1
again, depends on the person.
you will decide when you see the results and time intervals
Ok . by the way if this doesnt work out and i keep balding if i were to get a hair transplant would my hair have the same thickness texture and look as my hair right now? like if i get a hair transplant at 23

Ok . by the way if this doesnt work out and i keep balding if i were to get a hair transplant would my hair have the same thickness texture and look as my hair right now? like if i get a hair transplant at 23
no transplant will be the same as natural, but there are really good ones that will help.

• +1
no transplant will be the same as natural, but there are really good ones that will help.
Thx i will try what i told you before and hopefully it will work and when im like 19 i will hop on propecia

• +1
good luck nigger
stay low cortisol

• +1
is there any other way to stay low cortisol other then dont stress?
by not stressing.
also ashwagandha or phosphatidylserine

• +1
no they dont

• +1
no they dont
Ok thank u i appreciate u taking the time to help me if you were to never have replied i probably would have continued doing nothing so thank u

• +1
Ok thank u i appreciate u taking the time to help me if you were to never have replied i probably would have continued doing nothing so thank u
np bro
only few people understand the suffering caused by balding

• +1
np bro
only few people understand the suffering caused by balding
The chances must have been very low for me and my brother to both start at 17 thats weird

• +1
you have angered the norwood reaper in the previous life probs

• +1
you have angered the norwood reaper in the previous life probs
Oh and u said take nizoral 2% shampoo is there a conditioner that i should be taking aswell

• +1
Oh and u said take nizoral 2% shampoo is there a conditioner that i should be taking aswell
i dont have any in mind.
you can try putting coconut oil after shower

• +1