vagabunda
Lol

Just be mid asian and get this style theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
just be tall chang theory

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Niklaus Mikaelson
Yeah when niggas say gooks are incels they're referring to the redditor programming faggotthat's like 5'3" with pimples and glasses tbh. If you are normie and at least 5'8" its easy as fuck for gooks to have great appeal

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Yeah when niggas say gooks are incels they're referring to the redditor programming faggotthat's like 5'3" with pimples and glasses tbh. If you are normie and at least 5'8" its easy as fuck for gooks to have great appeal
Literally normie base and then leanmaxx/improve skin and you're set

@thecel

Yea but i think within gooks thrre are different sub phenos that can make a difference

Yea but i think within gooks thrre are different sub phenos that can make a difference
True. Its mostly just korean halo and some lighter skinned chinese. Over for SEA niggas

Problem is majority of gooks are 5'5 legit only ever came across a single gook who was 5'8 and he dated some MTB kpop fan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Whats that hairstyle called?