So embarrassing i made instagram account and have only two followers

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
They are russian girls that I met on bar, always only those two likes my autistic post.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 2846
Dude it takes time to get ig followers

It took me 6 years of meeting people to get my 950 followers when I had ig

Dude it takes time to get ig followers

It took me 6 years of meeting people to get my 950 followers when I had ig
Did you delete ur IG?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Did you delete ur IG?
Yeah earlier this year

I was addicted to the validation of likes and views I would get

I would force myself to go to parties or kickbacks and shit in high school to get a sc of it even though I hated half the people there jfl

I still have sc though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1464
Yeah earlier this year

I was addicted to the validation of likes and views I would get

I would force myself to go to parties or kickbacks and shit in high school to get a sc of it even though I hated half the people there jfl
I hate every people in korea, I should move to america right?
It will be so weird and hard to only hang out with small population of white or black people in korea

Eh if you want like why do you hate Korea?
I hate this superficial society (obsessing with good cars and showing off etc) and I hate talking with random people with korean language cuz there is formal language and I gotta pay respect to one year older dude and he doesnt have to.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2581
I hate this superficial society (obsessing with good cars and showing off etc) and I hate talking with random people with korean language cuz there is formal language and I gotta pay respect to one year older dude and he doesnt have to.
Oh boy

If you don’t like the superficial stuff don’t move here

It’s like 20x worse

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Oh boy

If you don’t like the superficial stuff don’t move here

It’s like 20x worse
Lmao you dont know how retarded korea is man it's impossible to compare with america

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Lmao you dont know how retarded korea is man it's impossible to compare with america
Bro I live in California shit is insane here

All I know about Koreans is a bunch of rich foreign exchange students I talk to every once in a while

Bro I live in California shit is insane here

All I know about Koreans is a bunch of rich foreign exchange students I talk to every once in a while
Koreans judge people with name value of college JFL

Don't move to a white country to get mogged, your SMV would be even lower there

• +1
Koreans judge people with name value of college JFL
SAME HERE JFL

the whole Ivy League and uc schools?

Everyone is fighting tooth or nail to get in

SAME HERE JFL

the whole Ivy League and uc schools?

Everyone is fighting tooth or nail to get in
Nah but american dudes I talked to always had far less superficial mindset.

ur legit tard if u think America is less superficial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Don't move to a white country to get mogged, your SMV would be even lower there
Stop coping he could k-popmaxx and slay white bitches, brown bitches and black bitches like no tomorrow.

How bad is it?
Americans are probably the most superficial people on the planet. All the worst things about your country are an imitation of American culture. If you're not rich/white, you will suffer.
Stop coping he could k-popmaxx and slay white bitches, brown bitches and black bitches like no tomorrow.
tales from the psych ward

You're low iq af. He can get jb bitxhes. They love loop
It’s really only the wierd bisexual kinda ugly girls I noticed who like kpop stars ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, toolateforme and fukmylyf
Americans are probably the most superficial people on the planet. All the worst things about your country are an imitation of American culture. If you're not rich/white, you will suffer.

tales from the psych ward
Maybe for money, but college shit is so much worse in korea. Cuz since 1950 due to rapid economic growth and all those historical shit, our desire and obsession to education is so fucking extreme, people judge job by how good at studying you should be to get.
And I saw one documentary that Korean people feel happiness with superiority to others more compared to people from other countries.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Keep coping

Idk what they look like ngl, they always use some K-pop artist as their profile picture :feelskek:
they're only attracted to those fags because of their status, you brainlet. No one gives a fuck about some random ricecel wearing makeup.

they're only attracted to those fags because of their status, you brainlet. No one gives a fuck about some random ricecel wearing makeup.
Foids are braindead so they suck dick from whatever if it has enough clout and media representation.

Who tf said something about makeup. Just needs to get their hairstyle copied and that's it. Bitches love South Koreans now. It is what it is.

• Ugh..
Who tf said something about makeup. Just needs to get their hairstyle copied and that's it. Bitches love South Koreans now. It is what it is.
I see those kpop obsessed nordic blue eyed bitches and honestly they look stacy lite jbs idk it makes me mad tbh but whatever

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I see those kpop obsessed nordic blue eyed bitches and honestly they look stacy lite jbs idk it makes me mad tbh but whatever
Bro why does it make you mad? You should be glad. They want guys that look like you :)

Bro why does it make you mad? You should be glad. They want guys that look like you :)
Cuz I don't really look like that high tier koreans. They are kinda different pheno tbh.
I cant even take picture cuz I'm too ugly.

Cuz I don't really look like that high tier koreans. They are kinda different pheno tbh.
I cant even take picture cuz I'm too ugly.
Idk I think you resemble them if you would grow out your hair. ((and stay inside the house so your skin will be lighter)).

Idk I think you resemble them if you would grow out your hair. ((and stay inside the house so your skin will be lighter)).
I need shorter midface and have some good maxilla and jaw I need surgery to resemble, fucking surgery god damn surgeries are too expensive

I need shorter midface and have some good maxilla and jaw I need surgery to resemble, fucking surgery god damn surgeries are too expensive
Bro isn't like 1/3rd of all South Korean women a plastic surgery patient? What if you slay a bitch and have a kid and they look nothing like her and get her actual bad features?

Bro isn't like 1/3rd of all South Korean women a plastic surgery patient? What if you slay a bitch and have a kid and they look nothing like her and get her actual bad features?
I'm not planning to get any asian woman so it doesnt matter

It's so brutal I cant get any girl tho
Bro you're not ugly trust me I've seen you lol if you're ugly then all the male models here are PSL 5 at best

i though you kissed a swedish girl?
I did and kneaded her tits and shit, but she was drunk and idk man she doesnt even reply.
Bro you're not ugly trust me I've seen you lol if you're ugly then all the male models here are PSL 5 at best
I'll just keep trying bro

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I did and kneaded her tits and shit, but she was drunk and idk man she doesnt even reply.

I'll just keep trying bro
One last advice bro, ignore the negative guys on here. They'll cope hard. Girls like you I've read the stories. Let those girls decide, not some aspies on some forum lol :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
One last advice bro, ignore the negative guys on here. They'll cope hard. Girls like you I've read the stories. Let those girls decide, not some aspies on some forum lol :)
Yeah I'm not suicidal because of guys here, they often try to make me feel better in fact.
Just reality seems harsh to me.

Yeah I'm not suicidal because of guys here, they often try to make me feel better in fact.
Just reality seems harsh to me.
I got the impression that it was the other way around based on some of the replies I saw lol. Life is tough but you seem to do quite well I guess

JFL at this self-sabotage.
It’s always the same with some of these guys.

“If I CaNt HaVe A WhITe StACy I’m GoNnA KmS”

Jfl your not chad you can’t afford to be picky

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf and toolateforme
I got the impression that it was the other way around based on some of the replies I saw lol. Life is tough but you seem to do quite well I guess
Yeah some people says it's over and shit but Its not the reason

So I cant even kms?

I just don't understand ethnics who only chase white girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Time Travel and Deleted member 2581
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme