so far ive grown 29cm in 2 years, grown a goattee and lost a bit of bodyfat, and rate me. (5’11)

UltimateAscension

UltimateAscension

Iron
ignore the ghetto bathroom, just moved into a new home, money is going to my new audi S5.

Attachments

• IMG_5019.jpeg
    IMG_5019.jpeg
    306.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe and aesthetic beauty
LTN or very low MTN

looking NT and can get bluepilled HTB with 10 paid dinner dates and occasional cucking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, seethe, med and 3 others
LTN or very low MTN

looking NT and can get bluepilled HTB with 10 paid dinner dates and occasional cucking
Well said, money would have been better spent hardmaxxing rather than the getting an S5

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Well said, money would have been better spent hardmaxxing rather than the getting an S5
hardmaxxing is gonna happen when im atleast 20. Do girls get attracted to rich guys? because i lowkey am, but dont know how to show it off.

hardmaxxing is gonna happen when im atleast 20. Do girls get attracted to rich guys? because i lowkey am, but dont know how to show it off.
didnt know rich peoples bathrooms look like the fucking gulags

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, Sushifart and TheMilkMan
Attracted to? No. Will they try to use you for shit? Yes.

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
ignore the ghetto bathroom, just moved into a new home, money is going to my new audi S5.
You’re an ltn , very very low mtn AT BEST.No I’m not going to ignore your ghetto bathroom it looks like shit.

Hard maxxing is cope and retarded
Keep yapping

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheMilkMan
Women dgaf about money they just care about fun and attention blud. They go after rich guys cause the money leads to fun

29 cm? age?
would probably get banned for saying it but idc im searching for answers in this shithole (14), answer to a question that i know is gonna come from someone, the S5 sportback is in my fathers name and will be signed to me once i get a license and the tuning is done (pushing it to 650hp prob).

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
would probably get banned for saying it but idc im searching for answers in this shithole (14), answer to a question that i know is gonna come from someone, the S5 sportback is in my fathers name and will be signed to me once i get a license and the tuning is done (pushing it to 650hp prob).
You look 25. And there's no problem, there have always been 14/15 years olds here

You look 25. And there's no problem, there have always been 14/15 years olds here
is looking that old a good thing? i have always been able to talk to older women this way, someone said i was a victim but i enioyed it, who wouldnt.

Bro how do you look mexican and asian at the same time

is looking that old a good thing? i have always been able to talk to older women this way, someone said i was a victim but i enioyed it, who wouldnt.
Depends, I would prefer to look younger because you've basically skipped your teenager phase, but it has its advantages as well

there is no way you are 14 nigga what

My roots are from Turkey, West Asia, so yes i am asian.

there is no way you are 14 nigga what
my roots are from a random turkish village where people dont even know what phones are, absolute chads. i have been blessed with their test levels.

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
i live in Belgium, the belgians mostly tie me with height, but theyre like 30% of the population since this country is a victim of immigration.

How tall are your parents? Did you heightmaxx? 5'11 is quite tall for a 14yo
my mother is 5’2 and my dad is like 5’8, everyone else in both sides of the family are like 6’2.

trying to flex money at “14” which is clearly daddy’s money all while looking like ur 28 is pretty brutal can’t lie

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
i mean i can prove im 14 if u want

I’m sorry but, No. you look young though, consider mewing

dog what ethnicty? latino or what

I'm saying the truth, nobody actually do hardmaxxing
This is true. Only the low inhib go through with it and even then it’s not guaranteed to turn out good

Is that herpes on your face

Is that herpes on your face
guess what, when u grow hair on ur face, grow taller, and get a bigger dick size, that means ur test is high. meaning you also get acne😱 such shocking news, you’d never understand with your <400nm test

you look high with those eyes

you look high with those eyes
my eyebrows are slightly raised, my eyes and eyebrows are the features ive gotten most compliments from by women

looking older means u dont need to get ID'd and u can fraud ur age for older girls

holy mother of cope. looking older = shit
i mean my expierence with looking older hasnt had almost anything negative about it, i mog most guys my age and get the older women. the most unfortunate thing about being blessed with high test levels is the acne.

only way your gonna get girls is fitting an archetype that get them (getto uneducated Hispanics)

only way your gonna get girls is fitting an archetype that get them (getto uneducated Hispanics)
no i run after them at night when theyre alone

Avrage immigrant
im asian, i live in west europe but not by immigration. My family came here years upon years ago (legally). hate immigrants as much as anyone does since my home country is also a victim of people immigrating and then just raping and assaulting everyone