So funny watching many of my peers spend their first 10s of thousands on carmaxxing

D

Deleted member 31455

Iron
That flashy car ain’t gonna fix your downward growth and negative canthal tilt bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Bdh, Yerico7 and 16 others
Yeah tf first date was in a shitty old car I fixed at 16 at a drive in movie. I can't imagine getting the same warm feelings if I was 25-30 wage slaved for years and went in debt for a nice car only to get some roastie with a boob job who is only into your money meanwhile your youth is gone and you only have a shitty car and a balding head to show for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Account717, Agendum and 4 others
Yeah tf first date was in a shitty old car I fixed at 16 at a drive in movie. I can't imagine getting the same warm feelings if I was 25-30 wage slaved for years and went in debt for a nice car only to get some roastie with a boob job who is only into your money meanwhile your youth is gone and you only have a shitty car and a balding head to show for it
this is why i cant be bothered doing anything

• +1
Reactions: Account717, datboijj, Agendum and 2 others
ER's BMW is iconic, to be fair

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, MagaPutinism, Account717 and 2 others
Getting a nice car as a 18-23 year old is a huge halo imo (talking from experience), at least in the balkans… every girl and I mean EVERY girl in her teens, early 20s will be more attracted to you if you pick her up in a bmw, mercedes and I’m talking newer models, not like 10 year old german cars, that just makes you look low class as fuck… just don’t go into debt for a car but if you’re in a situation where you can afford it without an issue it will give you a huge boost in your socialcirclemaxing and when it comes to pulling women… also don’t make having a nice car your entire personality.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Account717 and Deleted member 27452
Getting a nice car as a 18-23 year old is a huge halo imo (talking from experience), at least in the balkans… every girl and I mean EVERY girl in her teens, early 20s will be more attracted to you if you pick her up in a bmw, mercedes and I’m talking newer models, not like 10 year old german cars, that just makes you look low class as fuck… just don’t go into debt for a car but if you’re in a situation where you can afford it without an issue it will give you a huge boost in your socialcirclemaxing and when it comes to pulling women… also don’t make having a nice car your entire personality.
Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger, uh
But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas, uh
Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger, uh
But she ain't messin' with no broke niggas, uh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 27452
It’s good statusmaxx, also some people just like cars. But still surgeries should come first if you have the money. You can have your car stolen or totaled so spending all your money on it is low iq

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Deleted member 31399, Yerico7 and 3 others
That flashy car ain’t gonna fix your downward growth and negative canthal tilt bro
shhhh DONT tell em- let em cope , its in your advantage ;)- plus normies and other prolly bullied us and shit, cause we have autism....

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Agendum and Deleted member 27660
tbh thinking of getting a car myself but idk if its worth the long term investment, i only use train for work, car is a form of asset and status i feel like u need to have or would be considered a falio, imagine telling anyone u aint got a car and their emotion and feedback u will get is suifuel

It’s good statusmaxx, also some people just like cars. But still surgeries should come first if you have the money. You can have your car stolen or totaled so spending all your money on it is low iq
I agree that’s why I said if you can comfortably afford it without any debt etc

• +1
Reactions: zainab
True, but only if you already have looks at the minimum threshold.

Most young guys don’t have shit in terms of an income. So every time we make a major financial purchase we are dealing with a massive opportunity cost of months and years worth of saving up.

There’s nothing wrong with getting a nice car, or a nice place of your own, or investing heavily etc etc… provided you already have both looks and money. But chances are as a young man you have neither, so you have to act fast to fix your looks because your prime doesn’t last forever.

Ofc having money makes this dilemma irrelevant, thus why moneymaxxing is crucial

Not to mention having nice things is ultimately just signaling your ability to be a good provider, and does nothing to increase raw physical attraction

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PersonNumber163
Bhai is this one good
iu
iu

I got no money

Last edited:
Also just so you know, this is how 10 year old german car looks like
IMG 1463

Also just so you know, this is how 10 year old german car looks like View attachment 2299518
I know exactly how a 10 year old german car looks like… except this is a picture od a 10 year old bmw m6 that still isn’t cheap, buying it and owning it still requires you to have money… I was talking about the base model 3 series or c classes that people buy just to impress other people when in reality they overpaid for an old base model car that doesn’t provide any halo… I wasn’t specific enough, but I’m sure you know what I meant

True, but only if you already have looks at the minimum threshold.

Most young guys don’t have shit in terms of an income. So every time we make a major financial purchase we are dealing with a massive opportunity cost of months and years worth of saving up.

There’s nothing wrong with getting a nice car, or a nice place of your own, or investing heavily etc etc… provided you already have both looks and money. But chances are as a young man you have neither, so you have to act fast to fix your looks because your prime doesn’t last forever.

Ofc having money makes this dilemma irrelevant, thus why moneymaxxing is crucial

Not to mention having nice things is ultimately just signaling your ability to be a good provider, and does nothing to increase raw physical attraction
I completely agree with everything you said, I think that moneymaxxing is undervalued on this forum because it can really boost you in terms of your smv when you pass the minimums looks threshold like you mentioned. This is where (I personally think) that blackpill falls short. If you’re a somewhat attractive guy that has above average finances, job etc. you’re always gonna beat a chad that lives at home and works at a grocery store… when it comes to dating high quality women… but when it comes to one night stands and casual lays, chad wins always

ngl id rather be ugly and not insecure than be an autistic incel retard on these forums miserable i dont look like chico so W for them L for us

ngl id rather be ugly and not insecure than be an autistic incel retard on these forums miserable i dont look like chico so W for them L for us
How about option 3: learn what you need from this forum to ascend and live life at the same time

I know exactly how a 10 year old german car looks like… except this is a picture od a 10 year old bmw m6 that still isn’t cheap, buying it and owning it still requires you to have money… I was talking about the base model 3 series or c classes that people buy just to impress other people when in reality they overpaid for an old base model car that doesn’t provide any halo… I wasn’t specific enough, but I’m sure you know what I meant
Any ideas for a halo car which isn’t Too expensive?

Motorcycle or classic car mogs. Unpretentious but speaks volumes of masculine capability.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Any ideas for a halo car which isn’t Too expensive?
I think that this depends on your budget and the country you’re based in… I can tell you what cars would halo you here in the balkans or countries like Germany, Austria, France as I have personal experience and have already owned multiple cars.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Could have bought a brand new model 3 with surgery money but to what avail ?

I think that this depends on your budget and the country you’re based in… I can tell you what cars would halo you here in the balkans or countries like Germany, Austria, France as I have personal experience and have already owned multiple cars.
I live in the uk and have a 5k budget for my first car, is there anything I can get for that price or nah.

I have money for both. Plus, sometimes people just do things not for foids lol.
Besides, having a nice car is a must unless youre chad.
I think getting those crazy luxury or muscle cars are immature decisions, but if youre sub chad driving some old toyota, youre not gonna get any action

I think you should save up some more if possible, if not, try to get a car that’s as new as possible, keep it clean and take care of it. It won’t be a halo but (in my opinion) the guys that drive newer cars that aren’t necessarily high end brands and keep them clean and serviced and stuff give off higher status vibes than dudes that buy some obnoxious old luxury “boats”. For cars that are actually halo you probably need 18-20k+

I have money for both. Plus, sometimes people just do things not for foids lol.
Besides, having a nice car is a must unless youre chad.
I think getting those crazy luxury or muscle cars are immature decisions, but if youre sub chad driving some old toyota, youre not gonna get any action
For sure, at the end of the day, if you are buying a car for yourself get what you want, but if you’re buying a car for looksmax purposes and attracting women you need to buy what appeals to women. No girl ever noticed my car when I used to drive a 300hp gti, it was “just a golf” to her… and every girl I ever picked up with a c43 saloon with an all white interior has always mentioned in one way or another. And I mean EVERY girl, even the artsy ones that you would assume are non- materialistic.

Motorcycle or classic car mogs. Unpretentious but speaks volumes of masculine capability.
Motorcycles (and I mean serious road sport bikes like Kawasaki Ninja etc) = pure bad boy sex appeal
Classic cars, not too much, I think it’s too much of a specific thing and in all real life examples I’ve seen it just turns out goofy and tryhard at the end of the day

Germany

Or their 25% bodyfat, bloated face, with beer belly.

The car cope, is common.

If cars is a hobby of them. Than it's okay. If for women, than it's cope. Maybe not fully cope, when it's a lambo or some great shit like that