So genioplasty can only can be done for 4-8 milimeters?

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
When i read about this before i kind of blew it off as memes, also I assumed mms were about a quarter of an inch but apparently they are even less than that. (fuck the imperial system tbh.)

So would a 8 mm movement inside the face lead to a larger appearance of movement outside, because of the skin and flesh surrounding that bone? because that small of a movement sounds pretty small.

My jaw is good, but I want a taller and more forward grown chin without the use of foreign implants

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
When i read about this before i kind of blew it off as memes, also I assumed mms were about a quarter of an inch but apparently they are even less than that. (fuck the imperial system tbh.)

So would a 8 mm movement inside the face lead to a larger appearance of movement outside, because of the skin and flesh surrounding that bone? because that small of a movement sounds pretty small.

My jaw is good, but I want a taller and more forward grown chin without the use of foreign implants
Your jaw isn’t good if 8mm forward movement isn’t enough for you, or you don’t seem to realise that too much forward chin growth isn’t harmonious.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Be_ConfidentBro
if it's already average getting genioplasty would be exceptionally retarded

8mm is a lot

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
bsso sounds better

Your jaw isn’t good if 8mm forward movement isn’t enough for you, or you don’t seem to realise that too much forward chin growth isn’t harmonious.
yes because blacks including me can have a decent jaw from the front but with zero side projection plus 8mm doesnt sound large

• +1
yes because blacks can have decent jaw from the front but with zero side projection
I still think you must be underestimating 8mm, this is what it looks like:
45CD84C7 93ED 4AE4 9031 F6218E9EBB7D

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
  • +1