• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, soover4me, shieldzz and 3 others
holy nigger shut the fuck up please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, bloomercel, tombradylover and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, i_love_roosters and sub5c3l
Unironically, this is the most incel personality on this forum. Trying to pretend and project like you aren’t one so it’ll hopefully manifest LOOL. Fake it till you make it head ah

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ascension, iblamejews and 4 others
If I did I’d probably become just as much of a failure

I’ll gladly be the black sheep amongst a bunch of freaks

here we go again gotta copy and paste this faggots shitty thread again for some cheap rep :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wackedchives and sub5c3l

I hope yk nobody gaf about u here or about ur muh “ prime years “ honestly get ur ass to Reddit with that retarded shit really u making urself look like a fool nigga

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and Deleted member 68430
I hope yk nobody gaf about u here or about ur muh “ prime years “ honestly get ur ass to Reddit with that retarded shit really u making urself look like a fool nigga
i really dont give a fuck what people here think, or care about thats what you fail to understand. just writing thoughts that come into my head and its funny to see cringe incels seething over nothing an unable to read more than 3 sentences

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Unironically, this is the most incel personality on this forum. Trying to pretend and project like you aren’t one so it’ll hopefully manifest LOOL. Fake it till you make it head ah
you call yourself NT yet think that the content of this site isnt dogshit, weird, and cringe AHAHhahahahaha nigga, hilarious. NT people think all the people here are retarded too. im far more NT than you, especially if you fit in here with incels and their stupid ass annoying humor. im just here to laugh at most of you, and its pretty entertaining tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and PointOfNoReturn
Dnr
you call yourself NT yet think that the content of this site isnt dogshit, weird, and cringe AHAHhahahahaha nigga, hilarious. NT people think all the people here are retarded too. im far more NT than you, especially if you fit in here with incels and their stupid ass annoying humor. im just here to laugh at most of you, and its pretty entertaining tbh
dnr

You’re here nigga you’re one of us

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and WELOVELOOKS
cope, you are the black sheep among BLAVK WOLVES

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and goodgamebro
Lmao why you nt and still on this website

i really dont give a fuck what people here think, or care about thats what you fail to understand. just writing thoughts that come into my head and its funny to see cringe incels seething over nothing an unable to read more than 3 sentences
“ I really don’t give a fuck” proceeded to give a big fuck about the fact nobody here likes him

“ I really don’t give a fuck” proceeded to give a big fuck about the fact nobody here likes him
if i cared why would i act like an asshole lmao, id act like a submissive nice guy. your low iq is showing again mate. low iq incels just everywhere around this site. brutal none of you will ever be tall, handsome, and high iq like me. anyways i am deleting, good bye faggot, hope the rope around your neck hurts. i honestly wish every single incel here who acts like an obnoxious scum bag piece of shit gets smoked. to any dudes here who are chill and just relaxed such as @sub5c3l hope things get better for you, but for 97% of you i really wish you the worst. ur a bunch of disgusting annoying faggots and it makes a lot of sense why women dont want you. annoying as fuck

bye yall

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
relaxed such as @sub5c3l hope things get better for you, but for 97% of you i really wish you the worst. ur a bunch of disgusting annoying faggots and it makes a lot of sense why women dont want you. annoying as fuck

bye yall
thanks and you too

• Love it
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
high iq reply

high iq reply
yes bro, hating incels and talking shit to incels makes me an incel. super high iq! lmao. god i want to leave but its still so fun looking at this stupidity. that nigger is low iq and so are you. good bye faggots

Navigator of the narcy pirates​

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Luffymaxxing

welovereddit
yea bro, hating incels makes me a redditor. you guys arent the most degenerate disgusting faggots on planet earth with the most victimizing horrid demeanor on the entire internet. youre just lovely people im just a silly goofy reddtior normie! you go incel. get em dawg youre so based and woke to the real world

if i cared why would i act like an asshole lmao, id act like a submissive nice guy. your low iq is showing again mate. low iq incels just everywhere around this site. brutal none of you will ever be tall, handsome, and high iq like me. anyways i am deleting, good bye faggot, hope the rope around your neck hurts. i honestly wish every single incel here who acts like an obnoxious scum bag piece of shit gets smoked. to any dudes here who are chill and just relaxed such as @sub5c3l hope things get better for you, but for 97% of you i really wish you the worst. ur a bunch of disgusting annoying faggots and it makes a lot of sense why women dont want you. annoying as fuck

bye yall
Dnr

yea bro, hating incels makes me a redditor. you guys arent the most degenerate disgusting faggots on planet earth with the most victimizing horrid demeanor on the entire internet. youre just lovely people im just a silly goofy reddtior normie! you go incel. get em dawg youre so based and woke to the real world
leave then. delete rn.

Screenshot 20231114 004036 TikTok

leave then. delete rn.
i didnt know that after you delete if you come back to leave one last comment it doesnt let you delete but trust me im leaving. give your incel buddies a high 5 on your way out

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
yes bro, hating incels and talking shit to incels makes me an incel. super high iq! lmao. god i want to leave but its still so fun looking at this stupidity. that nigger is low iq and so are you. good bye faggots
you are such an attention whore kys lol

you are such an attention whore kys lol
its not really my fault i have energy that takes up the entire room. i just have more presence and aura than you niggas im not really even trying to get attention. people saying "nobody cares bro" on my posts, if nobody cares why are retards reposting my threads and giving it so much attention lmao. didnt even try tbh, id rather just be a background character and express my opinions out of boredom

• JFL
Reactions: Tyrant
its not really my fault i have energy that takes up the entire room. i just have more presence and aura than you niggas im not really even trying to get attention. people saying "nobody cares bro" on my posts, if nobody cares why are retards reposting my threads and giving it so much attention lmao. didnt even try tbh, id rather just be a background character and express my opinions out of boredom
This nigga thinks he's in a anime:lul::lul::lul::lul:

This nigga thinks he's in a anime:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Can you not bump this faggot I was having a bad day. Idk how you even found this necro post

• JFL
Can you not bump this faggot I was having a bad day. Idk how you even found this necro post
Cope also not a necro post if its not above one month

low level bait

• +1