So glad people are lazy

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I’ve always taken care of my body. I stay pretty lean, work out a bit, nothing special. And thanks to that I get some body halo.

Now that I look more thoroughly at my body, I seriously have shitty fucking genetics. My abs look mediocre at best, ive got a blocky waist, bitch hips, narrow+short lats, shoulders are small and barely protrude, my arms are small and asymmetric, my chest is asymmetric, my legs are long and skinny, I have no ass. I might not have a single above average muscle group. If I do it’s not much better than average.

But hey! Motherfuckers are so lazy and stupid that almost everyone is skinny, fat, or skinny fat. The fact that I have body halo is not a testament to my genetic luck or my hard work. It’s truly just that while so many people could body mog me, they can’t be bothered. In the same way that not going bald=good hair genes, not being a lazy fatcel=Good enough for body halo even with shit genes.

040872A0 70B1 401E B7B0 B74F4A070810
1162BD49 EB2E 416A 8DC8 37D3FF6530B0
What percentile does this body look like to you? Idk what most normies look like but it’s gotta be pretty high up there. Yet are any of my ratios or insertions good? Not really. A lot of them are shit.

Use this as motivation I guess. Maybe you can’t look good, but if most people look like shit then not looking like shit is basically a halo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Gaia262, Deleted member 5180 and 24 others
Looking good brah

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kilimanjaro, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I’ve always taken care of my body. I stay pretty lean, work out a bit, nothing special. And thanks to that I get some body halo.

Now that I look more thoroughly at my body, I seriously have shitty fucking genetics. My abs look mediocre at best, ive got a blocky waist, bitch hips, narrow+short lats, shoulders are small and barely protrude, my arms are small and asymmetric, my chest is asymmetric, my legs are long and skinny, I have no ass. I might not have a single above average muscle group. If I do it’s not much better than average.

But hey! Motherfuckers are so lazy and stupid that almost everyone is skinny, fat, or skinny fat. The fact that I have body halo is not a testament to my genetic luck or my hard work. It’s truly just that while so many people could body mog me, they can’t be bothered. In the same way that not going bald=good hair genes, not being a lazy fatcel=Good enough for body halo even with shit genes.

View attachment 1179980View attachment 1179984What percentile does this body look like to you? Idk what most normies look like but it’s gotta be pretty high up there. Yet are any of my ratios or insertions good? Not really. A lot of them are shit.

Use this as motivation I guess. Maybe you can’t look good, but if most people look like shit then not looking like shit is basically a halo.
are u flexing your back muscles?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and OOGABOOGA
how long have u been going at it?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Awesome motivation. I purposely placed ab workouts aside. I wanted to concentrate on the pecs, ceps, shoulders, back, and glutes. The abs are the easiest to achieve. For me, any way. As to my past. Now I'm working the abs to finalize the product.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and OOGABOOGA
legit. most are too lazy to pick up anything and if they do, they quit a month or two in

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 5180 and 5 others
U got some serious BDD. You look good

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, audreyen, Deleted member 13994 and 3 others

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Be_ConfidentBro and BigJimsWornOutTires
legit. most are too lazy to pick up anything and if they do, they quit a month or two in
Because this society's pampered with conveniences. They expect everything quick and easy. Like when I date, its quick and easy. I pick her up. Shove some sushi down her throat and impress her with my chopstick skill. And before you know it, she's choking on my Destroyer of Worlds. And they love it! Quick and easy. But not the case with beautifying your body. That takes work - effort - commitment - and a need to make sure other guys know.

For women too.

You can tell which ones don't work too hard on their bodies. The flat asses are a giveaway. A vagina that works hard on her shit has a beautiful plumped ass. One that you want to bury your face into. Ugh.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ShowerMaxxing and OOGABOOGA
are u flexing your back muscles?
Yes
U got some serious BDD. You look good
Development and leanness wise yeah. But imagine if everyone had my muscle and leanness. I’d get btfo’d by everyone bc of my mid to low tier frame and insertions.
Indeed indeed
Awesome motivation. I purposely placed ab workouts aside. I wanted to concentrate on the pecs, ceps, shoulders, back, and glutes. The abs are the easiest to achieve. For me, any way. As to my past. Now I'm working the abs to finalize the product.
Same I don’t train my abs yet they’re my best feature I’d say. Just genes. Even when I was 25 pounds heavier at my fattest(not 25 pounds of straight fat of course. Muscle and water lost as well) I still had a bit of ab.
how long have u been going at it?
Very off and on for 6-7 years. If I only counted months where I hit the gym 3+ times all 4 weeks it would be like 2-3 years. Diet never very dialed in and my training has always been pretty mediocre and low volume because I get fatigued very easily due to my sleep disorder. With proper sleep, allowing for optimized training and diet, I could probably get from noobie to where I’m at now in 2 years, maybe less.
Because this society's pampered with conveniences. They expect everything quick and easy. Like when I date, its quick and easy. I pick her up. Shove some sushi down her throat and impress her with my chopstick skill. And before you know it, she's choking on my Destroyer of Worlds. And they love it! Quick and easy. But not the case with beautifying your body. That takes work - effort - commitment - and a need to make sure other guys know.

For women too.

You can tell which ones don't work too hard on their bodies. The flat asses are a giveaway. A vagina that works hard on her shit has a beautiful plumped ass. One that you want to bury your face into. Ugh.
I want a fit petite bitch with abs, tits, and a kegel pussy so tight my dick gets stuck in it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 7044, animo123 and 1 other person
yea ok chad with sixpack:y'all::lul:

• JFL
Yes

Development and leanness wise yeah. But imagine if everyone had my muscle and leanness. I’d get btfo’d by everyone bc of my mid to low tier frame and insertions.

Indeed indeed

Same I don’t train my abs yet they’re my best feature I’d say. Just genes. Even when I was 25 pounds heavier at my fattest(not 25 pounds of straight fat of course. Muscle and water lost as well) I still had a bit of ab.

Very off and on for 6-7 years. If I only counted months where I hit the gym 3+ times all 4 weeks it would be like 2-3 years. Diet never very dialed in and my training has always been pretty mediocre and low volume because I get fatigued very easily due to my sleep disorder. With proper sleep, allowing for optimized training and diet, I could probably get from noobie to where I’m at now in 2 years, maybe less.

I want a fit petite bitch with abs, tits, and a kegel pussy so tight my dick gets stuck in it
That's the pop kind. Cause when you pull it out, its makes a pop sound. That follows with a stream of vagina juices.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, .👽., Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person

View attachment 1179980View attachment 1179984What percentile does this body look like to you? Idk what most normies look like but it’s gotta be pretty high up there. Yet are any of my ratios or insertions good? Not really. A lot of them are shit.

your first pic looks damn good bro
ngl that look is my goal when i shed my excessive fat
congrats bro

• +1
your first pic looks damn good bro
ngl that look is my goal when i shed my excessive fat
congrats bro
Shit thanks, I’m so used to having abs that I only see the shitty frame and insertions where other people see better abs than they might ever see irl except at a beach or something

• +1
Reactions: animo123
💀s me

But good body

• +1
True. The average man is an utter subhuman. A good body, some decent facemaxxing will get you a long way and the fact that men don't care about looks anymore

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BigJimsWornOutTires, Looks234 and 2 others
Too bad only your face determines your value.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, Be_ConfidentBro, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Shit thanks, I’m so used to having abs that I only see the shitty frame and insertions where other people see better abs than they might ever see irl except at a beach or something
totally understandable
your so used to it you dont even see it a positive anymore
you must be slaying tho right

• +1
Too bad only your face determines your value.
Massive cope. I have htn-chadlite face tho with room for improvement
totally understandable
your so used to it you dont even see it a positive anymore
you must be slaying tho right
Exactly it’s like baseline. Like how if you go from driving a Toyota to a Ferrari soon Ferrari is your standard and it doesn’t do shit for you but you’d hate to switch back to Toyota.

I could be slaying if I weren’t disabled af. My sleep disorder gives me horribly low energy, no sex drive, and overall has turned me into a rotting neet with no social life or social media and no bitches. A few weeks ago I got 99+ on tinder in 6 hours with two selfies and a mirror ab selfie so if I ever fix my sleep I’ll be decent. Maybe low tier chad if I get bimax and fully soft max

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mortis, volcelfatcel, animo123 and 1 other person

Exactly it’s like baseline. Like how if you go from driving a Toyota to a Ferrari soon Ferrari is your standard and it doesn’t do shit for you but you’d hate to switch back to Toyota.

I could be slaying if I weren’t disabled af. My sleep disorder gives me horribly low energy, no sex drive, and overall has turned me into a rotting neet with no social life or social media and no bitches. A few weeks ago I got 99+ on tinder in 6 hours with two selfies and a mirror ab selfie so if I ever fix my sleep I’ll be decent. Maybe low tier chad if I get bimax and fully soft max
damn bro hoe you get your sleep issues fixed asap would be a shame getting all those tinder matches and not slaying tbh
might as well be fat if thats the case

• +1
damn bro hoe you get your sleep issues fixed asap would be a shame getting all those tinder matches and not slaying tbh
might as well be fat if thats the case
Ikr but like the Ferrari, I can’t get fat if I’ve had abs since middle school.

• Woah
Reactions: animo123
htn when ur hair and skin was shit, chadlite now that you have fixed both of those imo even low tier chad ngl

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
slayer

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675
Third world ethnic cope
giga underrating how contrasting ur coloring is tbh
most cumskins lack this and are pale as fuck look dead from the inside

u mog the average man even with acne and thinning hair just because of coloring

• JFL
High iq slayer indeed I will fix my sleep, get rich, and become a polygamist rural king in ee
i think 2-3 foids are more than enough to live like a king, but again kings did not cared about validation and shit, they just had their fun and ignored about the foids, pretty based kings tho, unlike incels today with "muh validation" cope lol.

what is your IQ btw? how do you plan on getting rich?

• +1
I
giga underrating how contrasting ur coloring is tbh
most cumskins lack this and are pale as fuck look dead from the inside

u mog the average man even with acne and thinning hair just because of coloring
disagree bc I actually live here but thanks
i think 2-3 foids are more than enough to live like a king, but again kings did not cared about validation and shit, they just had their fun and ignored about the foids, pretty based kings tho, unlike incels today with "muh validation" cope lol.

what is your IQ btw? how do you plan on getting rich?
No clue my iq. Maybe 140 range but I’m functionally retarded with my sleep the way it is. Rich is relative to location. 6 figures usd in EE might as well be rich if I play my cards right. I could probably get to 6 figures remotely in tech with two years of good sleep

• So Sad
No clue my iq. Maybe 140 range but I’m functionally retarded with my sleep the way it is. Rich is relative to location. 6 figures usd in EE might as well be rich if I play my cards right. I could probably get to 6 figures remotely in tech with two years of good sleep
mine is 127, 140? that is god level lol.
mine sleep is fucked too, due to too much REM, i just cannot get into deep sleep mode, my mind constantly keeps imagining shit fucking hell

• +1
mine is 127, 140? that is god level lol.
mine sleep is fucked too, due to too much REM, i just cannot get into deep sleep mode, my mind constantly keeps imagining shit fucking hell
I could be wrong of course. But 99.9th is 145 and I tested 99.9th on everything my whole life with a debilitating sleep disorder and neglectful parents who did fuck all to raise me or teach me. Maybe it’s 130, maybe it’s 150. Don’t know dont care. It’s high.

ur sexy af show face

• Hmm...
I could be wrong of course. But 99.9th is 145 and I tested 99.9th on everything my whole life with a debilitating sleep disorder and neglectful parents who did fuck all to raise me or teach me. Maybe it’s 130, maybe it’s 150. Don’t know dont care. It’s high.
as long as its above 115, you can forget about it because then you are able to achieve anything in life, most people have retard IQ of <85 anyway lol.
at 115 you are at 95th, you literally beat 95% of people like insane, imagine how worse it would be for someone who has an IQ below 100, like they will not be able to do anything or figure things out, they will always need a master because they just cannot become a leader themselves.

truly over for below 100 IQers, there is no hope for them and they are the majority of population, it means even if you do not look good but have high iq then you can easily ascend.

incels with high iq are all volcels.

• +1
as long as its above 115, you can forget about it because then you are able to achieve anything in life, most people have retard IQ of anyway lol.
at 115 you are at 95th, you literally beat 95% of people like insane, imagine how worse it would be for someone who has IQ below 100, like they will not be able to do anything or figure things out, they will always need a master because they just cannot become a leader themselves.

truly over for below 100 IQers, there is no hope for them and they are the majority of population, it means even if you do not look good but have high iq then you can easily ascend.

incels with high iq are the all volcels.
Yes trust me at my level I’m well aware that most people are idiots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675
Yes trust me at my level I’m well aware that most people are idiots
most foids are idiot too, most foids do not want tall men, they start liking tall men because that is what media and other foids tell them to do.

like seriously foids have no free individual thinking skills, they seriously do what other foids do, what a trash life TBH JFL.

MASS MEDIA and hollywood and bunch of influencers on instagram can easily manipulate low IQ foid masses, if one day they change the beauty norms to incels, then foids will start loving incels too. JFL sheeps

• +1
most foids are idiot too, most foids do not want tall men, they start liking tall men because that is what media and other foids tell them to do.

like seriously foids have no free individual thinking skills, they seriously do what other foids do, what a trash life TBH JFL.

MASS MEDIA and hollywood and bunch of influencers on instagram can easily manipulate low IQ foid masses, if one day they change the beauty norms to incels, then foids will start loving incels too. JFL sheeps
Yes but manlet cope and beauty norm cope. As if tall chad has ever been anything but extremely desirable

• +1

• Hmm...
I'll phrase this nicely, alot of this is borderline homoerotic narcissism.

At best, this is a naïve view of sexual attraction - you blurred out the most important part (face), and you did not give context to the other most important part (height). See this:
Now that I look more thoroughly at my body, I seriously have shitty fucking genetics. My abs look mediocre at best, ive got a blocky waist, bitch hips, narrow+short lats, shoulders are small and barely protrude, my arms are small and asymmetric, my chest is asymmetric, my legs are long and skinny, I have no ass. I might not have a single above average muscle group. If I do it’s not much better than average
Women do not care in the slightest about this. Men do. You say this like you're trying to impress Rich Piana! All this seeks to impress men, say, men on a forum like this.

Body "halo" is such an insane disconnect from reality that I don't know whether to cringe or to feel pity. I of course admit that on the initial end of the body "halo" diminishing return, a 24BMI is better than 48BMI, but anything more extreme than this is lost to diminishing returns and leads to homoerotic narcissism. Albeit a small anecdote, all the guys my age I know IRL who have nice GFs... very few are thin and even fewer are of "athletic build". I play a recreational sport and all the guys have guts... and they all have women.

That criticism aside, I can agree with your base point. The law of diminishing returns suggests that so many people can improve by doing simple things, but never do. You, despite your insistence, have done far more than the diminishing return to see reasonable SMV improvement. Most people are fat, and can improve. Doing it to your extent is unnecessary though.

• JFL

At best, this is a naïve view of sexual attraction - you blurred out the most important part (face), and you did not give context to the other most important part (height). See this:

Women do not care in the slightest about this. Men do. You say this like you're trying to impress Rich Piana! All this seeks to impress men, say, men on a forum like this.

Body "halo" is such an insane disconnect from reality that I don't know whether to cringe or to feel pity. I of course admit that on the initial end of the body "halo" diminishing return, a 24BMI is better than 48BMI, but anything more extreme than this is lost to diminishing returns and leads to homoerotic narcissism. Albeit a small anecdote, all the guys my age I know IRL who have nice GFs... very few are thin and even fewer are of "athletic build". I play a recreational sport and all the guys have guts... and they all have women.

That criticism aside, I can agree with your base point. The law of diminishing returns suggests that so many people can improve by doing simple things, but never do. You, despite your insistence, have done far more than the diminishing return to see reasonable SMV improvement. Most people are fat, and can improve. Doing it to your extent is unnecessary though.
Women don’t like nice bodies bro. Trust me, my fat friend is a betabuxx who gets starfish sex occasionally.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and SLA

Bro not everything is about women. He did this because he wanted to do it for himself. It takes discipline, hard work to achieve this. Just appreciate the hardwork he put in to achieve this.
Body halo is legit, women respond to muscles the same way men respond to a good female body. Women do care about a mans body.

He has a good physique which can't be said for most men in the world.

• +1
Bro not everything is about women. He did this because he wanted to do it for himself. It takes discipline, hard work to achieve this. Just appreciate the hardwork he put in to achieve this.
Body halo is legit, women respond to muscles the same way men respond to a good female body. Women do care about a mans body.

Indeed and recognizing that I have a good body with some appeal, would you agree that my proportions and insertions leave a lot to be desired? Full muscle belly wide frame chad vs shitty muscle bitch hip skinny fag ooga. With the same amount of development and leanness. The first will mog with same height and face because women like hot bodies, and mine isn’t all that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Indeed and recognizing that I have a good body with some appeal, would you agree that my proportions and insertions leave a lot to be desired? Full muscle belly wide frame chad vs shitty muscle bitch hip skinny fag ooga. With the same amount of development and leanness. The first will mog with same height and face because women like hot bodies, and mine isn’t all that.
Stop underrating yourself.
No your proportions and insertions look fine, nothing genetically special but good enough.

You're body is perfectly good to women.
I actually talk to women unlike the autists on this forum and trust me their expectations for male bodies isn't like fkn Jeff seid or Mike Thurston.

Your body would be desired by women

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and volcelfatcel
Stop underrating yourself.
No your proportions and insertions look fine, nothing genetically special but good enough.

You're body is perfectly good to women.
I actually talk to women unlike the autists on this forum and trust me their expectations for male bodies isn't like fkn Jeff seid or Mike Thurston.

Your body would be desired by women
Yeah I know. The whole message of the thread is that while I have like middle of the pack proportions and insertions, I have a relatively top tier body bc everyone else is so lazy. If people put in the work to have same muscle and leanness I’d be middle of the pack and not have body halo.

• +1
Yeah I know. The whole message of the thread is that while I have like middle of the pack proportions and insertions, I have a relatively top tier body bc everyone else is so lazy. If people put in the work to have same muscle and leanness I’d be middle of the pack and not have body halo.
Not everyone has the determination and hardworking ethic that you have.

ESPECIALLY, incels on this forum who only think you need psl 6 face and height to get women and ifnyou don't have that it's over just kys

• +1
Not everyone has the determination and hardworking ethic that you have.

ESPECIALLY, incels on this forum who only think you need psl 6 face and height to get women and ifnyou don't have that it's over just kys
Well yeah that’s my point. Look at the title. Hard work let’s me smv mog the lazy guy with better genes.

Thank you tho I appreciate that you think I’m underrating myself. My life is very invalidating so it’s good to get some here

Last edited:
  • +1
He did this because he wanted to do it for himself. It takes discipline, hard work to achieve this. Just appreciate the hardwork he put in to achieve this.
So... narcissistic homoeroticism, as I stated. It's vain and self-serving. This isn't how men should be improving, unless the returns are still nondiminished (i.e. you're 50lbs overweight). I have no reason to appreciate this. Think of all the other better things OP could've been doing instead - learning an instrument, a language, helping someone in need, IDK... anything.
To what end though? I could have a billion dollars in the bank, but if that's where it stays, I might as well have nothing. Is this something men should be striving for? Useless vanity? I am all for effective vanity, but this is flat out ineffective. The delusion that women drool over body needs to stop. I explained in my OP the gym trap.
Thank you tho I appreciate that you think I’m underrating myself. My life is very invalidating so it’s good to get some here
Case in point here. This is done for nothing more to get validation from other men. Not really useful IMO. Kinda gay as well. I can fully relate to an unvalidating life, trust me, but I must say I prefer no validation to this strange homoerotic validation.

You may categorize me as a jealous incel, but I'm confident (as seen in my post history) that I'm nothing more than blackpilled on how SMV works. I'm not jealous of someone like Salludon for example, who has done nothing short of live out my dream of getting married and starting a family, because he hasn't waterboarded himself in the gym/workout koolaid. I make these posts so that people who read this are not fooled by the idol of gymmaxxing - that it can magically cover flaws, or that body is any form or real halo besides leanness (which can be achieved through diet alone).

Lastly, in the end I don't discourage going to the gym (I guess), but it seems like the mentality around it is all wrong. I honestly think OP "looks good", but of what value of that to him should that be? Nothing.