So glad people are lazy

So... narcissistic homoeroticism, as I stated. It's vain and self-serving. This isn't how men should be improving, unless the returns are still nondiminished (i.e. you're 50lbs overweight). I have no reason to appreciate this. Think of all the other better things OP could've been doing instead - learning an instrument, a language, helping someone in need, IDK... anything.

To what end though? I could have a billion dollars in the bank, but if that's where it stays, I might as well have nothing. Is this something men should be striving for? Useless vanity? I am all for effective vanity, but this is flat out ineffective. The delusion that women drool over body needs to stop. I explained in my OP the gym trap.

Case in point here. This is done for nothing more to get validation from other men. Not really useful IMO. Kinda gay as well. I can fully relate to an unvalidating life, trust me, but I must say I prefer no validation to this strange homoerotic validation.

You may categorize me as a jealous incel, but I'm confident (as seen in my post history) that I'm nothing more than blackpilled on how SMV works. I'm not jealous of someone like Salludon for example, who has done nothing short of live out my dream of getting married and starting a family, because he hasn't waterboarded himself in the gym/workout koolaid. I make these posts so that people who read this are not fooled by the idol of gymmaxxing - that it can magically cover flaws, or that body is any form or real halo besides leanness (which can be achieved through diet alone).

Lastly, in the end I don't discourage going to the gym (I guess), but it seems like the mentality around it is all wrong. I honestly think OP "looks good", but of what value of that to him should that be? Nothing.
You know fuck all about me. Muh learn an instrument. I’m a very good, self taught, classical pianist. I don’t lift for male validation, nor is it entirely for female validation. This is how I like to look. And it got me 99+ in 6 hours on tinder with two selfies and a mirror ab pic like in my op. Women like my body.

The reason I lack validation in my daily life is bc I have debilitating health issues that leave me in bed or on the couch 20+ hours per day with severe fatigue and brain fog. I lack energy for a social life and sex drive to pursue girls. With such little positive reinforcement it’s easy to feel that I’m lesser in looks or any quality than I really am.

• +1
Reactions: SLA
You know fuck all about me. Muh learn an instrument. I’m a very good, self taught, classical pianist. I don’t lift for male validation, nor is it entirely for female validation. This is how I like to look. And it got me 99+ in 6 hours on tinder with two selfies and a mirror ab pic like in my op. Women like my body.

The reason I lack validation in my daily life is bc I have debilitating health issues that leave me in bed or on the couch 20+ hours per day with severe fatigue and brain fog. I lack energy for a social life and sex drive to pursue girls. With such little positive reinforcement it’s easy to feel that I’m lesser in looks or any quality than I really am.
Interesting. You probably should've prefaced with some of this information. Considering many don't have debilitating health issues, I think you're giving people the wrong idea. Again, the biggest reason I bother to comment here is to prevent other people from getting the wrong idea, or at worst, presenting a valid other viewpoint.

That said, we may just have to agree to disagree about the effects of gym at this point. I make the claim that if you'd just be thin, you'd get the same tinder matches, and the time you spent using the gym could've been spent elsewhere. The reason "why" you like "looking like this" is what I'm getting at, and still maintain it is homoerotic in nature. You must have some reason - I can't believe humans are that aimless.

Have you considered seeking validation in locations that have available women? Seems like a much better outlet.

Interesting. You probably should've prefaced with some of this information. Considering many don't have debilitating health issues, I think you're giving people the wrong idea. Again, the biggest reason I bother to comment here is to prevent other people from getting the wrong idea, or at worst, presenting a valid other viewpoint.

That said, we may just have to agree to disagree about the effects of gym at this point. I make the claim that if you'd just be thin, you'd get the same tinder matches, and the time you spent using the gym could've been spent elsewhere. The reason "why" you like "looking like this" is what I'm getting at, and still maintain it is homoerotic in nature. You must have some reason - I can't believe humans are that aimless.

Have you considered seeking validation in locations that have available women? Seems like a much better outlet.
Overall I still disagree. It’s not gay to want to look good. It’s not gay to want my skin to look good, to have a good hair cut, to have a good body, etc. And I certainly wouldn’t get so many matches without body pics. Anyone who has run tinder experiments can tell you that.

Also regarding the health issue, most of the people here know bc it infects every part of my life so I bring it up often. Never seen you hear so yeah you’re missing info that many others are privy to.

Cbf to try and get girls. I barely go out. I don’t even message the girls I match with, including ones that message me first. No sex drive, no care.

okay so what do you eat and how often do you train?
I’ve always taken care of my body. I stay pretty lean, work out a bit, nothing special. And thanks to that I get some body halo.

Now that I look more thoroughly at my body, I seriously have shitty fucking genetics. My abs look mediocre at best, ive got a blocky waist, bitch hips, narrow+short lats, shoulders are small and barely protrude, my arms are small and asymmetric, my chest is asymmetric, my legs are long and skinny, I have no ass. I might not have a single above average muscle group. If I do it’s not much better than average.

But hey! Motherfuckers are so lazy and stupid that almost everyone is skinny, fat, or skinny fat. The fact that I have body halo is not a testament to my genetic luck or my hard work. It’s truly just that while so many people could body mog me, they can’t be bothered. In the same way that not going bald=good hair genes, not being a lazy fatcel=Good enough for body halo even with shit genes.

View attachment 1179980View attachment 1179984What percentile does this body look like to you? Idk what most normies look like but it’s gotta be pretty high up there. Yet are any of my ratios or insertions good? Not really. A lot of them are shit.

Use this as motivation I guess. Maybe you can’t look good, but if most people look like shit then not looking like shit is basically a halo.

okay so what do you eat and how often do you train?
I train a few times a week, not that hard bc of fatigue. Hit a few hard sets and that’s pretty much it. Off and on for 6-7 years but mostly off. From noobie to my current physique if I had the sleep quality to train properly I could have done it in like two years. I’ve pretty much been the same size since high school, just leaner now. My diet isn’t structured, I just try to generally eat healthy ish, and some times I’ll have pizza or fast food. Over the years I’ve basically kicked my sweet tooth so very little dessert/sugar and processed food in general. The only thing I ever meal prep is monster mash. Google “Stan efferding monster mash.” Ground beef, white rice, chicken stock. Good fuel and the weight drops off easy when I’m eating that for a meal or two per day.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
i think you're too hard on yourself about your insertions etc, your body looks great.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I’ve always taken care of my body. I stay pretty lean, work out a bit, nothing special. And thanks to that I get some body halo.

Now that I look more thoroughly at my body, I seriously have shitty fucking genetics. My abs look mediocre at best, ive got a blocky waist, bitch hips, narrow+short lats, shoulders are small and barely protrude, my arms are small and asymmetric, my chest is asymmetric, my legs are long and skinny, I have no ass. I might not have a single above average muscle group. If I do it’s not much better than average.

But hey! Motherfuckers are so lazy and stupid that almost everyone is skinny, fat, or skinny fat. The fact that I have body halo is not a testament to my genetic luck or my hard work. It’s truly just that while so many people could body mog me, they can’t be bothered. In the same way that not going bald=good hair genes, not being a lazy fatcel=Good enough for body halo even with shit genes.

View attachment 1179980View attachment 1179984What percentile does this body look like to you? Idk what most normies look like but it’s gotta be pretty high up there. Yet are any of my ratios or insertions good? Not really. A lot of them are shit.

Use this as motivation I guess. Maybe you can’t look good, but if most people look like shit then not looking like shit is basically a halo.
Your front actually has good insertions. Back not so much but front is v good

• +1
jfl you lats aren't short

but you have to work on your shoulders and back more ngl

• +1
htn when ur hair and skin was shit, chadlite now that you have fixed both of those imo even low tier chad ngl
htn-chadelite front
only flaw is 3/4
his midface and the way the ogee curve is
doesn't protrude
he will be chad once that is fixed

• Woah
Think of all the other better things OP could've been doing instead - learning an instrument, a language, helping someone in need, IDK... anything.
Thanks for the gold kind stranger

BEE57C23 7862 4179 ADDB 70F24EBB8A9E

• Hmm...
Reactions: SLA
htn-chadelite front
only flaw is 3/4
his midface and the way the ogee curve is
doesn't protrude
he will be chad once that is fixed
Dude this gave me such a cortisol spike I thought you were referring to pics in this thread. Fuuuuck. Once again forgot I’d sent you pics. But thank you, I hope you’re right. My side profile isn’t great either tho

Is this nigga telling you you are gay in 15 sentences ? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA and OOGABOOGA