So happy my hair is longer now

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Joined
Oct 31, 2019
Posts
7,360
Reputation
11,002
I’ve had buzzed/short hair since December and coped my way into thinking it looked good, when in reality I looked like a low IQ Neanderthal.

Now that I’m finally letting it grow I’m so happy! The longer it gets, the more disguised my eye failo is:

97913C79 3051 480F 860E FB01CB72FADF


Gonna keep on growing it.

P.S. I’m a bit drunk
 
Last edited:
Your eye area ruins everything ngl
 
Over for currys
 
how can you look so low iq
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
He is low iq, calling that hair on top of his head as "long" hair.
Never called it long, only longer

I used to have Buzzcut
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
0
Views
17
ANON
ANON
Jason Voorhees
Replies
4
Views
49
Seven
Seven
Mai Sakurajima.
LifeFuel happy
Replies
9
Views
31
Irrelevance
Irrelevance
BadLuck7892
Replies
6
Views
32
AryanSchizo
AryanSchizo
YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
8
Views
68
whiskers52
whiskers52

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top