So High genetic variance has been been achieved through milleniums of pheno mixing

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Humans are like dogs
If 2 labradors breed another identical labrador Is Born
Is they breed with another species a completely new species Is created
Majority of us euros are bastards, Is giga rare that you come from a lineage that has Always bred with the same pheno

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, It'snotover, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Humans are like dogs
Majority of us europeans are bastards, Is giga rare that you come from a lineage that has Always bred with the same pheno
theories from the basement

theories from the basement
Good theories. If phenotypes were still pure most people would look alike at least in a specific region

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and BrahminBoss
Humans are like dogs
Majority of us euros are bastards, Is giga rare that you come from a lineage that has Always bred with the same pheno
i was a mutt before my family left ireland and still am

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, thereallegend, Allornothing and 1 other person
Your ancestors are arabs
All of my mother's side has green or Blue eyes
My dad's sister Is a blonde woman
And the region i come from was never invaded by arabs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, thereallegend, BrahminBoss and 1 other person

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and St.TikTokcel
she just has blonde woman's face. italy has natural blondes too
The image of a "blonde" woman's face that you have is that of fake blondes. Real blonde women are extremely rare.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and the BULL
The image of a "blonde" woman's face that you have is that of fake blondes. Real blonde women are extremely rare.
you're retarded. you never saw blonde kids?

you're retarded. you never saw blonde kids?
Keyword "kids". These kids' hair turns brown before they're 14. Even in bulgaria blonde kids are relatively common. Blonde adults are damn near non existent, unless youre talking about women with bleached hair

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and St.TikTokcel
They are like 2% of all actual wypipo. I can count on fingers how many times I saw an actual blonde male (barely any males dye their hair).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, the BULL and Deleted member 13787
They are like 2% of all actual wypipo. I can count on fingers how many times I saw an actual blonde male (barely any males dye their hair).
more like 20%.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and St.TikTokcel
Keyword "kids". These kids' hair turns brown before they're 14. Even in bulgaria blonde kids are relatively common. Blonde adults are damn near non existent, unless youre talking about women with bleached hair
pseudoscience. if you're bound to lose blonde hair you do it when you're 2 yo not at 14 jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
pseudoscience. if you're bound to lose blonde hair you do it when you're 2 yo not at 14 jfl
It's literally common sense but ok. Everyone, and especially ex-blonde girls know about it.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
All of my mother's side has green or Blue eyes
And the region i come from was never invaded by arabs
How tall is your mother? Your dad is 5'5 right?

It's literally common sense but ok. Everyone, and especially ex-blonde girls know about it.
copium because you're a brown hair shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: exo
Humans are like dogs
Humans are not like dogs. Dogs were brought about via artificial selection. Man is the product of nature.

Humans are not like dogs. Dogs were brought about via artificial selection. Man is the product of nature.
what you mean?? dogs breeded with each other in the same subspecies group just like every other mammal

what you mean?? dogs breeded with each other in the same subspecies group just like every other mammal
Dogs are the result of artificial selection...

• Hmm...
Italy needs to be denazified

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Human breeding habits haven't been controlled. Meanwhile, dog breeding habits have been entirely controlled so the differing breeds are the result of humans artificially selecting which dogs should and shouldn't breed.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: exo
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • JFL
It's called dirty blonde stupid. Piss blonde look shit even on women
he asked for a blonde picture tho. even most nordik women have dyed blonde cuz their natural color is darker, blonde hair is extremely recessed

Stupiiid only albino have very light eyebrows. Keep coping with your dalit hair
No. Real blonde people have light eyebrows. You simply havent seen any

they aren't that rare among nords or slavs if i'm not wrong

there's more genetic variation between human races than between dog breeds, but don't you dare talk about genetic differences in temperament, intelligence, etc :soy: :soy: