So high IQ I don't belong on this earth

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
I have such a high IQ that it exceeds the entire population. Every time I go outside or go on some internet forums, every person I interact with is so low-IQ, slave/drone like to the point to where they are inhuman. I wasn't meant to be born in modern society.

Instead I should be on private islands with other 200+ IQ secret society members
I KNOW that on these islands they eat raw meat to further increase their IQ and humanity

EVER SINCE I started eating raw meat, this feeling of being better than everyone suddenly skyrocketed. I can't even talk to the people I was once so close to, my mind just renders them as incoherent slaves now. I'm convinced 99.9% of people on this earth are not compatible with me just because of how stupid and inhuman they are compared to me. It's not just normies, I can't even relate to autists/non NTs on here and in real life whatsoever anymore.

This fucking struggle gets worse and worse every day, I keep telling to myself it's just some phase where I think I'm better than everyone but, no, I literally cannot fucking function with humans at all and I have to isolate myself from all other humans just so I don't get filled with rage at how fucking dumb they are./

The only rational solution to this is for me to be taken to these private island androgynite secret societies where I really belong. I don't know what it could be exactly, hyperborea, agartha, or just some private island on earth that's undiscoverable, hidden away from all world maps and society. I need to be there

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bluntmullet, KaisenMaxxer, BecomingHuman and 12 others
I now know how Hitler felt when he wrote: Mien Kampf (My struggle)

Truly one of the smartest men to live in the modern world. No wonder there's so much conspiracies about him disappearing into secret societies, he truly seems like be belonged there. He accepted his fate after he knew the jews won and went to where he should've been all along.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff, IAMNOTANINCEL, StarvedEpi and 2 others
We should all get go to a random island take a few racist stacies and yakub maxx

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, kalluss and slavicpsycho
Fuck, I literally cannot come to terms with my life.

WHY was I born with the slaves? I DON'T FUCKING DESERVE TO BE HERE

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Never Get Up and StarvedEpi
I literally don't have anyone to tag in this post. No offense to all my forum friends, you guys are at the high IQ range of the forum at 120+, but I'm on a such a higher scale of intelligence and humanity than anyone else on here, or on this earth. This is my struggle.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bluntmullet, _MVP_, Clark69 and 4 others
me too i 100% relate

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial, StarvedEpi and slavicpsycho
this is how i feel in hs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial, StarvedEpi and slavicpsycho
I have such a high IQ that it exceeds the entire population. Every time I go outside or go on some internet forums, every person I interact with is so low-IQ, slave/drone like to the point to where they are inhuman. I wasn't meant to be born in modern society.

Instead I should be on private islands with other 200+ IQ secret society members
I KNOW that on these islands they eat raw meat to further increase their IQ and humanity

EVER SINCE I started eating raw meat, this feeling of being better than everyone suddenly skyrocketed. I can't even talk to the people I was once so close to, my mind just renders them as incoherent slaves now. I'm convinced 99.9% of people on this earth are not compatible with me just because of how stupid and inhuman they are compared to me. It's not just normies, I can't even relate to autists/non NTs on here and in real life whatsoever anymore.

This fucking struggle gets worse and worse every day, I keep telling to myself it's just some phase where I think I'm better than everyone but, no, I literally cannot fucking function with humans at all and I have to isolate myself from all other humans just so I don't get filled with rage at how fucking dumb they are./

The only rational solution to this is for me to be taken to these private island androgynite secret societies where I really belong. I don't know what it could be exactly, hyperborea, agartha, or just some private island on earth that's undiscoverable, hidden away from all world maps and society. I need to be there
It's the bacteria and parasites from all the raw meat your eating that making you have a psychotic episode

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed, noonespecial, StarvedEpi and 2 others
me too i 100% relate
this is how i feel in hs

Fuck thats great to hear. I'm trying every possible way to reach out to secret societies for them to notice me and make me apart of them. It's the only possible solution to my struggle

A lot of people 130IQ+ feel this way in HS but it's completely absurd to feel this in my everyday life, with my family members and with other non NT people in real life or on the internet. I haven't had a human interaction where I felt on par with the other's intelligence in over a year

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and kalluss
It's the bacteria and parasites from all the raw meat your eating that making you have a psychotic episode
It's funny that I literally predicted a response like this. Like, this EXACT wording. Your IQ is around 70 BTW. No need to take a test, thank me later

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Fuck thats great to hear. I'm trying every possible way to reach out to secret societies for them to notice me and make me apart of them. It's the only possible solution to my struggle

A lot of people 130IQ+ feel this way in HS but it's completely absurd to feel this in my everyday life, with my family members and with other non NT people in real life or on the internet. I haven't had a human interaction where I felt on par with the other's intelligence in over a year
Sounds like npd my IQ is 135

• Hmm...
It's funny that I literally predicted a response like this. Like, this EXACT wording. Your IQ is around 70 BTW. No need to take a test, thank me later
No I took a test it's 135

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Samiscool234

i dont know how to genuinely test for iq because its all paid shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and slavicpsycho
No I took a test it's 135
I refer to IQ as a measurement of intelligence, <50 being retarded and 200> being alien ubermensch levels.

A result on a piece of paper on a manmade test means nothing to me. I make my own rules on IQ. The phrasing earlier was satire

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: _MVP_, noonespecial, Clark69 and 2 others
I'm taking a shit right now, with my laptop on the floor

• Hmm...
i dont know how to genuinely test for iq because its all paid shit
Don't. It's a manmade test that means nothing. I just refer to IQ as a basic measurement of intelligence at a range of all humans, that's all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, StarvedEpi and kalluss
I refer to IQ as a measurement of intelligence, <50 being retarded and 200> being alien ubermensch levels.

A result on a piece of paper on a manmade test means nothing to me. I make my own rules on IQ. The phrasing earlier was satire
Stop coping faggot you make your own rules on IQ you should get checked for npd

• Hmm...
Don't. It's a manmade test that means nothing. I just refer to IQ as a basic measurement of intelligence at a range of all humans, that's all
what is consider the average

• Hmm...
this isnt even about “IQ” its about the brainwashing and those unable to see past it, im not a terribly smart man, scored top 95th percentile overall in standardized tests during highschool and opted to go to community college despite having the opportunity to go to a decently popular college with a good amount in scholarships

• Hmm...
what is consider the average
White (european): 100
White (american): 90
Asian: 80
Brown: 70
Black: 60

Multiply by if 1.25 in the case of neurodivergency

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, noonespecial, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
this isnt even about “IQ” its about the brainwashing and those unable to see past it, im not a terribly smart man, scored top 95th percentile overall in standardized tests during highschool and opted to go to community college despite having the opportunity to go to a decently popular college with a good amount in scholarships
and i feel like this every single day, talking to normies makes me want to rope because of how absolutely stupid they are

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and slavicpsycho
and i feel like this every single day, talking to normies makes me want to rope because of how absolutely stupid they are
The problem for me is not just normies but literally every human I've ever spoken to since October 2023. Literally anyone ever, I never felt as though they were smart in any capacity

• Hmm...
Was it online ? Also you have never really popped out to me as a intellectual user so I doubt you have a iq much higher than average

• Hmm...

If you talk about hyperborea or agartha in 2024 you're simply low IQ
Also how do you wanna go to an island that's undiscoverable :hnghn:
If you wanna prove your intelligence go and eat the world like the jews

• Hmm...

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
smash your head with a hammer repeatedly to fit in better

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial and StarvedEpi
@_MVP_ I can relate to you how you always post about your intelligence because you just feel the need to get all of these complex thoughts out of your head. I don't do this as much as you because of my anti-social personality, but I have so much pent up rage from all of this intelligence. I hope you can relate to what I am saying. If you can't, which I assume you do, but if you do not then you have low IQ.

Das ist unser Kampf.

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...

What schizophrenia does to a nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, noonespecial and StarvedEpi
Was it online ? Also you have never really popped out to me as a intellectual user so I doubt you have a iq much higher than average
No theres no reason to use my intelligence for anything useful on this website. I'm only here to improve my front profile as max as I can go then leave here.
Also your oneitis is fat which is a sign of being lower class/ low iq
What I'm sexually attracted to has nothing to do with me being smart plus if you saw her in person her ass was so fat oh my gosh it was fat gooner of tier fat

• Hmm...

• JFL
Reactions: yoshisand and VHD
@StarvedEpi your a faggot

• Hmm...
I can relate,yesterday I was talking to this 32 year old I met on a game,and instantly just by taking to him I could hear the drone/npc in him like it’s hard to fathom he’s a real person,like there is no way his consciousness is even remotely close to mine he is soo slow and out of touch ,I really think one thing that a lot of ppl on .org has in common is we are all too aware of everything,and that ultimately leads to our downfall bc it separates you from society if you aren’t a slave npc and bc being over aware creates anxiety and messes things up
Now imagine this feeling, but with every single human you've ever interacted with. This is the shit that fucks with you mentally.

I truly mean it when I say that I relate to Ted Kaczynski and his anti-"human" personality whereas most people simply idolize him and pretend to relate to him to be edgy. No you could say that I am his reincarnation or some shit because he is polish like me it could be very possible as this started the same time when he died. Just a joke btw but anything could be fucking possible with the constant struggle I live in @ey88

I can relate to hitler, satan, god and everyone who has ever felt so above society they were just considered "different". This is my struggle.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and StarvedEpi
Now imagine this feeling, but with every single human you've ever interacted with. This is the shit that fucks with you mentally.

I truly mean it when I say that I relate to Ted Kaczynski and his anti-"human" personality whereas most people simply idolize him and pretend to relate to him to be edgy. No you could say that I am his reincarnation or some shit because he is polish like me it could be very possible as this started the same time when he died. Just a joke btw but anything could be fucking possible with the constant struggle I live in @ey88

I can relate to hitler, satan, god and everyone who has ever felt so above society they were just considered "different". This is my struggle.

View attachment 3233411
You have some personality disorder

Last edited:
What schizophrenia does to a nigga
Keep in mind that the smartest mind of our MODERN (A.D. 2000 years) earth was "schizophrenic" according to the public

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
But as somebody with a higher awareness and conscious then you,I can promise you that eating raw meat in spite of the “Jews” is stupid asf and all the energy you feel from raw meat is placebo,I don’t know why I’m saying this bc no matter what you think raw meat is good
I'm sorry to tell you, your IQ is lower than 175. Good day and please don't reply

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I'm sorry to tell you, your IQ is lower than 175. Good day and please don't reply
I knew you were going to say something along the lines of that,the parasites are driving you insane

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I knew you were going to say something along the lines of that,the parasites are driving you insane
AHAHA thanks for the good laugh man that unironically made me laugh out loud for a several seconds. Alright leave my thread now

Keep in mind that the smartest mind of our MODERN (A.D. 2000 years) earth was "schizophrenic" according to the public
View attachment 3233420
He actually did shit to prove he was high iq, like graduate from harvard at 16 and be a math prodigy etc. you are just some NEET retard that has narcissistic delusions that youre the chosen one thats getting into agartha because of ur mental illness and because of all the far right slop uve consumed online thats rotted ur brain. There is a difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, halloweed, MA_ascender and 1 other person