So horny thinking of the time I spread my girls ass and buried my face in it

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Shits got me bricked the fuck up.

I remember it was a hot summer day, she was wearing a dress. When we got home we went to her bedroom and we got on the floor and I lifted her dress up while she bent over for me and I buried my face in her ass and pussy and inhaled deeply while my dick got hard like a rock then I fucked her afterward.

Damn.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hades, isis_Bleach and 8 others
Nobody asked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Hades, Deleted member 16984 and 4 others
Jim carrey throw up

Nobody asked
Keep crying for me, abused cocksucking, cum slurping mentally ill cuck. Also, tell your whore mother to stop sending me photos of her nasty, gaping holes that I ravaged 3 years ago. If she doesn’t stop I’ll have to murder her and the rest of your entire high inhib family.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11758, Hades and 12 others
Keep crying for me, abused cocksucking, cum slurping mentally ill cuck. Also, tell your whore mother to stop sending me photos of her nasty, gaping holes that I ravaged 3 years ago. If she doesn’t stop I’ll have to murder her and the rest of your entire high inhib family.
0; I live in your head incel :feelshmm:

Cope. You know you’re hard as rock and wish you could bury your ass in sweaty, hot virgin ass and pussy
I'd rather fuck it than lick it. Oral has a much higher STD risk and I find it personally disgusting.

I'd rather fuck it than lick it. Oral has a much higher STD risk and I find it personally disgusting.
I fucked it and licked it. Mmm, sweet virgin cunthole and asshole tastes amazing. Damn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Amnesia, Catawampus and 4 others
no reason for someone to be this fucking weird

no reason for someone to be this fucking weird
Weird? Na, just high T and horny as a dog. It was so hot to bury my face in that ripe sweaty ass and taste every square inch of her. Then I fucked her and came deep in that pussy. What a life

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus
Weird? Na, just high T and horny as a dog. It was so hot to bury my face in that ripe sweaty ass and taste every square inch of her. Then I fucked her and came deep in that pussy. What a life
how old are you?

if you were anything under 21 i would've blasted you for being a serial larpist, but i guess your age corresponds. still got shitty lips tho :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
if you were anything under 21 i would've blasted you for being a serial larpist, but i guess your age corresponds. still got shitty lips tho :lul:
Shitty lips? What because I ate her ass?

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus
Goddamn :eek: your a .org poet

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

• JFL
Holy fucking based

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and ShowerMaxxing
How does ass taste like? I've always wanted to eat ass
Tastes hot as fuck makes my cock hard as rock. My girl likes when I spit on her asshole in a degrading way before eating it up like groceries

Tastes hot as fuck makes my cock hard as rock. My girl likes when I spit on her asshole in a degrading way before eating it up like groceries
Describe the smell and taste to me. And tbh, spitting on someone's asshole is more of degrading yourself and not the person that who is being spat on but that's besides the point. How does it taste and smell?

Describe the smell and taste to me. And tbh, spitting on someone's asshole is more of degrading yourself and not the person that who is being spat on but that's besides the point. How does it taste and smell?
Nigga wtf you think it smells like? :pepefrown:
It’s an asshole it has a faint scent of shit, sweat, and feminity and pussy. Tastes like sweat. I have to stop now my dick is getting too hard

I also love fucking my girl doggy style and putting my thumb in her asshole
How does a dick feel like in a asshole. I've heard a vagina feels wet and warm many times. So I can imagine how a pussy feels like. But how does anal feel like?? Sorry if my questions come across as autistic to you, I'm just a curious youngcel virgin.

How does a dick feel like in a asshole. I've heard a vagina feels wet and warm many times. So I can imagine how a pussy feels like. But how does anal feel like?? Sorry if my questions come across as autistic to you, I'm just a curious youngcel virgin.
Feels tight initially but one the cock is in the asshole it’s not so tight inside. I prefer pussy to fuck. The image of her ass and pussy spread with my cock inside makes me hard as fuck

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
It's amazing brutha. Do it almost every day tbh

• +1
That’s my greatest sexual fantasy tbh. Fuck I need a gf badly

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Shits got me bricked the fuck up.

I remember it was a hot summer day, she was wearing a dress. When we got home we went to her bedroom and we got on the floor and I lifted her dress up while she bent over for me and I buried my face in her ass and pussy and inhaled deeply while my dick got hard like a rock then I fucked her afterward.

Damn.
Nobody asked 6million years

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Preggy or no?