So i am short?

D

Deleted member 2856

Bronze
I have been reading a lot of heightpill in the server and I understand the importance of it.Many times some retards calling 6'2 people manlets etc.

But more and more people say that if you are under 6 it's a big failo.

I am 175 cm wich is about 5'9.Should I try to heightmax someway or it's not even worth it?the average height here is 177cm, which I easily fraud to with my running shoes.

Facially I am above averege

5'9 is pretty bad, i'm same height and frequently get mogged.

wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 39
You stated it yourself—you’re 5’9, which is the definition of average. No you’re not short.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, tylerhunter97, retard and 3 others
Almost over not completely. wear lifts yea fraud 5'11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
5'9" is near Manlet but still ok. 6'2" is perfect height imo

You stated it yourself—you’re 5’9, which is the definition of average. No you’re not short.
I mean one says it's short and the other ones says it's not....
5'9" is near Manlet but still ok. 6'2" is perfect height imo
Forgot to mention I am 17.
Does anyone here know shit about peptides? Getting from 5'9 to 6'2 sounds impossible (13cm) but at least half of that? Like 5 '11-6'0 is possible

Last edited:
World average height seems to be 171 cm but I would look at the average of your country.
You are 17 so you can still grow around 3 cm

Depends, where do you live?

Greece and average is 177cm
Should I get into peptides?
1.75 με lifts πας 1.80 κοντα παλευεται καπως φιλος

Last edited:
Greece and average is 177cm
Should I get into peptides?
You’re 2cms below the average male height, so you’re around average, I wouldn’t call you short. Certain shoes alone would bridge the 2cm gap. I wouldn’t bother with peptides, to be honest. There’s no guarantee they’ll even work.

5'9" is manlet, don't listen to the copers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
anything below 6ft is short

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
in greece u can pass as male i guess

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2856 and Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
5ft 9 is pretty short compared to most guys but you should still be pretty much taller than most girls so it shouldn't be that much of a problem if you have a good face, if your height really bothers you that much you can wear lifts

I mean one says it's short and the other ones says it's not....

Forgot to mention I am 17.
Does anyone here know shit about peptides? Getting from 5'9 to 6'2 sounds impossible (13cm) but at least half of that? Like 5 '11-6'0 is possible
I blasted 10 iu hgh every day (overdose) about 2 months when I was 17 and 4 months old growth plates slightly open. Nothing happened no hand foot growth zero height I only get edema and facial paralysis.

5'9 is hardmode tier height. Not completely incel tier but you'll have some struggles in life solely based on your height for sure.
Under 6' is a major failo, I'd even argue below 6'2 is.

Ngl bro, there's no such thing as average for females, you're either short or tall. Have you ever heard a female say that a guy has average height? I personally haven't, if you get mogged frequently then you're automatically short for females.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, BigBoy, Deleted member 2856 and 1 other person
nobody has recommended leg lengthening yet? is this reddit?

nobody has recommended leg lengthening yet? is this reddit?
LL is extreme and affects your mobility for an entire year, not to mention 50k$ cost. He's better off wearing shoe lifts.

LL is extreme and affects your mobility for an entire year, not to mention 50k$ cost. He's better off wearing shoe lifts.

:soy:

6' on internet = 5'9 irl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTierNormie and BigBoy
5'9 is pretty bad, i'm same height and frequently get mogged.

wear lifts
how much lifts should you wear? how much should I start out with?

Height doesn’t matter chad can find a foid shorter than him

haha homie im 6' and get height mogged by WOMEN daily. if you're shorter than me definitely do something about it.

haha homie im 6' and get height mogged by WOMEN daily. if you're shorter than me definitely do something about it.
Bro, I doubt you're actually 6'0 of girls mog you. The tallest girls I see are 5'9

you must be 6ft in your high heels

Bro, I doubt you're actually 6'0 of girls mog you. The tallest girls I see are 5'9
Use to be like that before I moved. Average female height in lower Pennsylvania is fucking nuts. at 6' im the shortest of my roommates and eye level with about 40% of women. Think someone put fucking GH in the water lmao.
you must be 6ft in your high heels
Yeah tell your mom I love them and Ill be back over later for a new pair.

Wear converse high tops with 3 inch lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2856