So I created a Bumble for myself

oh wait i remember seeing this thread , see im being honest here it legit looks like a morph ive ran it on a beta adobe photoshop comp build its an 89% probabilty of amorph why dont you take a pic holding your hands with a peace sign thats a more accurate way of determining it cover your other features and just take a pic of your eye area

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
oh wait i remember seeing this thread , see im being honest here it legit looks like a morph ive ran it on a beta adobe photoshop comp build its an 89% probabilty of amorph why dont you take a pic holding your hands with a peace sign thats a more accurate way of determining it cover your other features and just take a pic of your eye area
Where does it show probability of a morph ffs

Where does it show probability of a morph ffs
the first pic havent tried it on the second cause it takes like 30 minutes to asses the pic and i cant be bothered

• WTF
Chads.co indeed.

I've been rated on average PSL 6 here but I just don't see it.
You never posted a single actual pic of you unedited unscribbled unfrauded

• WTF
I wish I could mog larsanova tbh. I kinda look like my avi only my hairline is higher, my hair is a little longer, I'm paler, I don't look Turanid-like (I look North Atlantic) and my eyes are blue.

They're all around 4.5 PSL.
oh so your a sims character irl?!

• JFL
How on earth am I a big mogger? :feelswat:
Also I've opened a tinder but all I'm seeing is a flame on a white screen. It's not moving from there onwards.

Cut out the racism. Seriously.
Secondly why does it matter if a 6 psl guy would ltr a non white girl?
On a serious note I wonder why I appeal so much to Asian girls. I got 5 more matches this afternoon and they're all Indian or East Asian.

I just love mog battles and banter here.
are you white

I'd cry to sleep if I only matched with gooks ded srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and sandcelmuttcel
I've gotten 178 matches now... many of them asian and indian