So I finally got around to sending Dr Sunil Richardson a video of my asymmetry which I made especially for his review on WhatsApp....

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
This is the video I sent him. Hopefully I get the news that I am treatable.

What price range are we all projecting here based on this video below of what he done for this kid? I remember someone on here saying he charged 3 grand in Dollars for BiMax and they were mocking him for that expense. I don't see that as a lot? Is it?

PS: I've made this thread because I know people are interested in surgery and having a rough idea for what different surgeons from different countries charge/cost.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Lijpe, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
This is the video I sent him. Hopefully I get the news that I am treatable.

What price range are we all projecting here based on this video below of what he done for this kid? I remember someone on here saying he charged 3 grand in Dollars for BiMax and they were mocking him for that expense. I don't see that as a lot? Is it?

PS: I've made this thread because I know people are interested in surgery and having a rough idea for what different surgeons from different countries charge/cost.

put a shirt on or are you trying to seduce this old man as well , in an attempt to get the surgery free of cost

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, patricknotstar, IWantToMax and 23 others

aut0phobic, what are we thinking price-wise before he gives me a range-estimate?​

Dude I fucked with you with the over guy videos your actually not that bad off

Dude I fucked with you with the over guy videos your actually not that bad off

Huh? Say that again once more? Not understanding you bro.

Looks the same tbh, only minor pstosis which can be fixed with a simple surgery

Looks the same tbh, only minor pstosis which can be fixed with a simple surgery

What about the overall bone development of the right side in contrast to the left? It's much underdeveloped and downward grown.

You're a major BDDcel. We're all asymmetrical to a certain extent and your asymmetry looks within normal range. Fix your ptosis, get some UEE fillers and call it a day.

• +1
Reactions: bysontallou, Deleted member 6908, Deleted member 6963 and 6 others
What about the overall bone development of the right side in contrast to the left? It's much underdeveloped and downward grown.
It looks the same to me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
are you really in ur late 20s and dont know how to send a professional message to a doctor? you send him a retarded lens distorted video of urself fucking shirtless without the necessary angles, yet expect him to understand smt from it? btw u didnt even identify any issue, u just said "hey my skull has some [virtually unnoticeable] asymmetry" and said a couple of autistic buzzwords jfl, what do u even want him to say?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, isis_Bleach, bysontallou and 11 others
the asymmetry isn't noticable you aspie

You're a major BDDcel. We're all asymmetrical to a certain extent and your asymmetry looks within normal range. Fix your ptosis, get some UEE fillers and call it a day.

Imagine hearing this blue-pill cuckery on a supposed black and red pill forum.

The ptosis is a product of poor bone structure/development on the right-side of my face. Sure I'll get the ptosis seen to, but I also want the right side as forward grown as the left. Why not? Why the hell not? Give me one good reason why not? You're not a daft guy. You can clearly see the downward growth on the right side and how it is not attractive like the left-side. I want harmony. I want to fix the years of predominantly left-side chewing.

- Ptosis
- Asymmetry fix
- Upper eye-lid exposure fix
- Small canthal-tilt on left eye arisen from age fix
- Leg lengthening

Chad-preet Lite.

Fuck being a normie because I didn't chew properly. True I may not even reach 7/10 Chad-lite region, but it's worth a try and it WILL definitely enhance my look. Leg lengthening from 5'8 will probably be the biggest difference. Kindly please don't say to wear lifts, lol.

are you really in ur late 20s and dont know how to send a professional message to a doctor? you send him a retarded lens distorted video of urself fucking shirtless without the necessary angles, yet expect him to understand smt from it? btw u didnt even identify any issue, u just said "hey my skull has some [virtually unnoticeable] asymmetry" and said a couple of autistic buzzwords jfl, what do u even want him to say?

Harsh JFL.

He tells people to WhatsApp him and send him photos/videos.

The ptosis is a product of poor bone structure/development on the right-side of my face. Sure I'll get the ptosis seen to, but I also want the right side as forward grown as the left. Why not? Why the hell not? Give me one good reason why not? You're not a daft guy. You can clearly see the downward growth on the right side and how it is not attractive like the left-side. I want harmony. I want to fix the years of predominantly left-side chewing.

- Ptosis
- Asymmetry fix
- Leg lengthening

Chad-preet Lite.

Fuck being a normie because I didn't chew properly. True I may not even reach 7/10 Chad-lite region, but it's worth a try and it WILL definitely enhance my look. Leg lengthening from 5'8 will probably be the biggest difference. Kindly please don't say to wear lifts, lol.
So what's the asymmetry fix exactly? What's the surgery to correct asymmetry called?

Only way it seems like he could correct this asymmetry is through bimax. And you said it costs 3K at his clinic? JFL that's too cheap that I don't even know if you should trust it or not. Average is like 15k.

So what's the asymmetry fix exactly? What's the surgery to correct asymmetry called?

Only way it seems like he could correct this asymmetry is through bimax. And you said it costs 3K at his clinic? JFL that's too cheap that I don't even know if you should trust it or not. Average is like 15k.

I don't know, it is all relative to your particular asymmetry right, duh?

That's why I am sending this to him, to figure out what it is I need dude. I know that the right-sided maxilla of mine is ill-positioned and is having a knock-on effect to the rest of the bones on that side of the face. The cheek-bone and orbital rim is fucked COMPLETELY on that side and it is nowhere near as full. Plus check this. If I ONLY get my ptosis fixed, then the chances of it returning, due to WEAK under-eye-support from an ill-positioned orbital and maxilla, is somewhat high. Over-time. Think logically.

Fix the root cause of the issue and then fix the collateral damage the issue caused.

Harsh JFL.

He tells people to WhatsApp him and send him photos/videos.
take proper profile and front pics (maybe u should include ur bite) w/ decent quality + from an accurate distance, get some scans done, have some more specific concerns thought out to send, etc. that should make u seem a lot more professional and less likely to get taken advantage of. also dont say shit like 'the maxilla is a hinge' or use psl type phrases randomly lol, makes u seem like a red flag type patient.

take proper profile and front pics (maybe u should include ur bite) w/ decent quality + from an accurate distance, get some scans done, have some more specific concerns thought out to send, etc. that should make u seem a lot more professional and less likely to get taken advantage of. also dont say shit like 'the maxilla is a hinge' or use psl type phrases randomly lol, makes u seem like a red flag type patient.

Maxilla being a hinge is what I've come up with myself from my own intellect.

Nothing I said was PSL autism. Where did you hear me say random shit like; "giga recessed"?

My idea was to send him a rough idea and then once he sees that, act accordingly towards his response/request afterwards. IF he cannot give me a ball-mark figure on price and/or whether he is clear on being able to help me.

- Ptosis
- Asymmetry fix
- Leg lengthening

Chad-preet Lite.

Ptosis isn't caused by that. I have a moderate case of it as well. It's caused by a lazy eye usually from birth. The muscles controlling that area in the eye also contribute to the lack of muscle hold on the upper eyelid, causing the drop down/droop.

Ptosis isn't caused by that. I have a moderate case of it as well. It's caused by a lazy eye usually from birth. The muscles controlling that area in the eye also contribute to the lack of muscle hold on the upper eyelid, causing the drop down/droop.

Wrong.

I never had this until the age of 13. I am very sure on that as I remember it popping out of nowhere. It's not from birth. This isn;t a birth defect.

Reason? I went through puberty and only chewed on my left-side, neglecting the right. Sure there is a genetic factor which gives it more potential for arising, but there is no coincidence that it came on the underdeveloped side of my face, where I neither chewed or slept on through my youth and adolescence.

aut0phobic, what are we thinking price-wise before he gives me a range-estimate?​

bruh you need to use the @ so i get a notification

I'm not sure about costs in india ngl, 3k would be alarmingly cheap in the west tho ngl

• +1

- Ptosis
- Asymmetry fix
- Leg lengthening

Chad-preet Lite.

mirin if you get all this ngl

• Love it
Asymmetries me

You're autistic, this man will laugh at you
"Obviously, UEE"

Has he responded to you yet?

In my experience he responds promptly,and his clinic is open right now. Its possible that he got more popular since i messaged him, and now doesnt have enough time to communicate.

Just know, this guy WILL give you a list of procedures he can do to improve your asymmetry. His reccomendations are pretty radical. For me he reccommended orthogonatic surgery and implants to correct asymmetry much less severe than yours.

Him doing crazy "blackpilled" procedures for a cheap price is not the only factor you should be considering. I have not seen many impressive procedure results which werent due to angles and lense distortion.

• +1
It shows he has seen tbe message but no response as of yet bro

Honestly he is probably overwhelmed by the hundreds of people who message him daily. Look at his youtube comments, the guy probably gets 100s of the same questions daily from patients with no real intention to get surgery.

Send him a profile view, frontal, and 3/4th view. Tell him your willing to do CT scans and do an online consultation (IIRC he doesnt do online consults but it shows your intentions). Tell him your budget, and when you are free to do the surgery.

Let him know you are serious about actually getting surgery, he will be much more likely to respond.
Btw, If you want some help regarding your asymmetry pm me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Wallenberg
Honestly he is probably overwhelmed by the hundreds of people who message him daily. Look at his youtube comments, the guy probably gets 100s of the same questions daily from patients with no real intention to get surgery.

Send him a profile view, frontal, and 3/4th view. Tell him your willing to do CT scans and do an online consultation (IIRC he doesnt do online consults but it shows your intentions). Tell him your budget, and when you are free to do the surgery.

Let him know you are serious about actually getting surgery, he will be much more likely to respond.
Btw, If you want some help regarding your asymmetry pm me.

Probably.

Still hasn't replied though.

I'll PM you.

Have you ever done a symmetry morph of a full frontal head shot of your face. Was there a big lift in aesthetics from that?

Have you ever done a symmetry morph of a full frontal head shot of your face. Was there a big lift in aesthetics from that?

It's irrelevant. The surgery is so cheap, I wanna do it. I don't need to know how much better looking it will make me.

The symmetrical face, if it doesn't make me better looking, will certainly make me more NT. That's a fine consolation by me.

You all echo the same; "you can't be sure you will ascend so don't bother".

TOO MUCH PESSIMISTIC DOOM AND GLOOMER ZOOMER ENERGY.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Like I said in another thread, if the money is not an issue, if he has time and is willing to accept risks, then the real looksmaxxing solution is to go for it. Even if it improves his PSL just a little bit, it still is an improvement, in other words, it's looksmaxxing.

It's irrelevant. The surgery is so cheap, I wanna do it. I don't need to know how much better looking it will make me.

The symmetrical face, if it doesn't make me better looking, will certainly make me more NT. That's a fine consolation by me.

You all echo the same; "you can't be sure you will ascend so don't bother".

TOO MUCH PESSIMISTIC DOOM AND GLOOMER ZOOMER ENERGY.
Not being pessimistic, I was honestly just curious about my ability to identify the asymmetry and it’s impact on aesthetics. Anyway, 5000 is cheap for a lifetime of mental relief.