So I followed my own advice and proved Dude420 wrong.

High IQ post. I am surprised but the number of people that liked his original post.

Bluepill gives you hope and if there is hope then people will fall for it. I am not saying that average looking people can't get matches. But dates with those kind of girls who clearly mog the guy especially when using that kind of close up pic inside a room with no expression and no bio(as he stated) within an hour or so after making the account is pure bs.

I would actually do a Tinder experiment with badromance but I don't have Tinder pro anymore and I don't want to spend money for proving him wrong. If you live in a Western country you can try it to actually see what the results are. When I used to do these experiments I always had Pro and Boosts and even then when I ran experiments for some guys from .me they barely got 2-3 matches after one full day even when they had better looking pics. In Europe the match rates were usually worse.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Fair point, should've gave him a chance to provide proof anyway.
There were actually many messages shared after that. He replied with this after I asked for a proof.

The point is that it doesn’t matter how you look, you can still get pussy.
ANYBODY can get laid if you play your cards right.

Apparently, we didn't know this and the incel/lookism culture and the whole Tinder hypergamy is a scam.

Anyways, as I said the warning was for the bragging. He would be back soon with the bluepills.

There were actually many messages shared after that. He replied with this after I asked for a proof.

Apparently, we didn't know this and the incel/lookism culture and the whole Tinder hypergamy is a scam.

Anyways, as I said the warning was for the bragging. He would be back soon with the bluepills.
I still think we should keep him, some parts of the blue-pill are true, e.g. looks aren't solely responsible for a man's ability to get laid as it is a mixture of looks and status(If you don't have any looks you won't be able to get laid obv) and we could always discuss other aspects of it etc.

Also, as per bragging, I think it is important for looksmaxxers to be exposed to it as normies brag all the fucking time, so if they are exposed to it here they become desensitised to it and thus it will affect them less once they successfully looksmax.

I still think we should keep him, some parts of the blue-pill are true, e.g. looks aren't solely responsible for a man's ability to get laid as it is a mixture of looks and status(If you don't have any looks you won't be able to get laid obv) and we could always discuss other aspects of it etc.

Also, as per bragging, I think it is important for looksmaxxers to be exposed to it as normies brag all the fucking time, so if they are exposed to it here they become desensitised to it and thus it will affect them less once they successfully looksmax.
Which one of these two people do you think has higher status?

33736466_175719633144003_2543170738643271680_n.jpg
UVdkjGb.jpg

Which one of these two people do you think has higher status?

33736466_175719633144003_2543170738643271680_n.jpg
UVdkjGb.jpg
I literally stated
>(If you don't have any looks you won't be able to get laid obv)

I literally stated
>(If you don't have any looks you won't be able to get laid obv)
Yes but I am saying that your looks are your worth.

Yes but I am saying that your looks are your worth.
Yes, at the extremes status doesn't come into play, but for most men (Between 3-7) status is extremely important.

Yes, at the extremes status doesn't come into play, but for most men (Between 3-7) status is extremely important.
Due to society and the halo effect we already presume that above-average looking men and women have higher than average status.

Dude he didn't provide any proof. It is just a pic of a girl and a message. There is zero proof that he used badromance's pics. You can see that he didn't even try to prove when I asked. This is trolling at its finest and people are still thinking he is providing us any useful info simply because of his looks.

I didn't permaban him though, he is on a temp ban. He was actually warned for bragging in the later texts, I didn't warn him on his post straight away. I personally feel that his posts are haloed by his looks. If anyone else was posting it you wouldn't be saying that. He doesn't post any useful advice imo but that is my opinion and the warning wasn't for that.
i agree w 11 Gaijin he’s just too bluepilled let him go to the RSD forsums and circle jerk w them about it

i also like the no bragging rule, it makes this a safe space for people that don’t have romantic success and don’t want to be feeling like shit, there’s lookism for that anyways

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
>19 yr old
>Jailbait

WAT?

Lifefuel btw (y)