So I got 100mg Viagra pills and 20mg Cialis

Hihi21

Hihi21

6’1 skeleton
Joined
Aug 24, 2023
Posts
6,861
Reputation
10,756
Is 100mg too much?

Because normally I’d go 50 Viagra and 20 Cialis but my vendor only had 100mg so I got it.

Halloween is coming up, bro I need that spooky sex
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jibba and incomplete
You better not be at a party rock hard just to not get laid

STDmaxxing anyways
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hihi21 and fm30366
You better not be at a party rock hard just to not get laid

STDmaxxing anyways
I just don’t want my dick to explode

Lowkey I’ll just split the Viagra in half and leave it at that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jibba

Similar threads

blinkers
Replies
5
Views
50
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice
lowtierwelling
Replies
5
Views
61
LWD
LWD
FUCK YEA
Replies
54
Views
166
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
[polarity]
Replies
3
Views
65
T-bone123
T-bone123
P
Replies
4
Views
34
Banana ★ 🍌
Banana ★ 🍌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top