So I guess I will be homeless again soon...

reborn

reborn

Banned
Not like it's the first time. It sure is the first time I am going to be homeless despite having a decent level of education and making 5K a month because of some gay cocksucker who will take my job away for not getting vaccinated.

I just wanted to ask all of you what kind of job can you do if you get fired for not being vaccinated. I am looking for a job that you can always do at any time in any country even if you are not vaccinated. I will probably have to leave the country to avoid the vaccination but fuck that I hate this place anyway.

I am considering to become a truck driver in the UK - heard it pays well - but I am not sure if I can get a permit there now that the UK no longer belongs to the EU. And do they have mandatory vaccination there?

I do not need much to survive. Maybe around 500 bucks a month so I can rent a garage to sleep in and get some food. What jobs do still exist these days that anyone can do without any qualification?

I have to say I hope one day we will see the folks responsible for this shit going on right now getting hung on the local marketplace again. If nobody is willing to kick the chair away under their feet sure as hell sign me up for it.

P.S.: If you support mandatory vaccination be aware that I pray to God daily for you to get cancer.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 15576, Deleted member 2729 and 11 others
I do not support mandatory vaccination but, I would just get vaccinated instead of going homeless, I don't think you can work anywhere in Europe without a green certificate, which could be issued if you have had COVID officially. So if you have had COVID you can see if that's an option for you.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Sal and one job away
I do not support mandatory vaccination but, I would just get vaccinated instead of going homeless, I don't think you can work anywhere in Europe without a green certificate, which could be issued if you have had COVID officially. So if you have had COVID you can see if that's an option for you.

Sometimes I hope I finally get covid so those motherfuckers leave me alone for six months. I am not getting vaccinated. I thought it was "my body my rules".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, MouthbreatherChad and Deleted member 7098
Sometimes I hope I finally get covid so those motherfuckers leave me alone for six months. I am not getting vaccinated. I thought it was "my body my rules".
That'll show em

• JFL
Reactions: Deepraj7, MouthbreatherChad and one job away
just get fake vaccination certificate. they sell them on blackhat forums or hackforums.net i forgot which one.

or maybe go to vaccination place and when the woman is about to inject u. say u really dont want to get it but dont want to lose ur job and try give her some money to pretend she injected u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 2729, TrestIsBest and 9 others
just get fake vaccination certificate. they sell them on blackhat forums or hackforums.net i forgot which one.

or maybe go to vaccination place and when the woman is about to inject u. say u really dont want to get it but dont want to lose ur job and try give her some money to pretend she injected u
money solves everything.

You could also find these people before vaccination day and ask them before hand, you don't want to get sent to the concentration camps for trying to circumvent the vax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543

Yeah I thought about that but all those people here are so retarded they would probably decline and call the cops.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Not like it's the first time. It sure is the first time I am going to be homeless despite having a decent level of education and making 5K a month because of some gay cocksucker who will take my job away for not getting vaccinated.

I just wanted to ask all of you what kind of job can you do if you get fired for not being vaccinated. I am looking for a job that you can always do at any time in any country even if you are not vaccinated. I will probably have to leave the country to avoid the vaccination but fuck that I hate this place anyway.

I am considering to become a truck driver in the UK - heard it pays well - but I am not sure if I can get a permit there now that the UK no longer belongs to the EU. And do they have mandatory vaccination there?

I do not need much to survive. Maybe around 500 bucks a month so I can rent a garage to sleep in and get some food. What jobs do still exist these days that anyone can do without any qualification?

I have to say I hope one day we will see the folks responsible for this shit going on right now getting hung on the local marketplace again. If nobody is willing to kick the chair away under their feet sure as hell sign me up for it.

P.S.: If you support mandatory vaccination be aware that I pray to God daily for you to get cancer.
Yo I logged in just to say that it's unlikely you will really get fired.
They put up all these deadlines but they never deliver. They can't afford to fire mass amounts of people. Where are you situated?

The worst case scenario what they actually do is require you to pay for weekly/daily tests (those can be quite expensive). Refuse that aswell and they are likely to give out tests for you for free.

They won't do shit

Yo I logged in just to say that it's unlikely you will really get fired.
They put up all these deadlines but they never deliver. They can't afford to fire mass amounts of people. Where are you situated?

The worst case scenario what they actually do is require you to pay for weekly/daily tests (those can be quite expensive). Refuse that aswell and they are likely to give out tests for you for free.

They won't do shit

Hopefully you are right because I'd rather be homeless than let those fags force me to do something I have not chosen to do by myself.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 7098, one job away and 1 other person
Hopefully you are right because I'd rather be homeless than let those fags force me to do something I have not chosen to do by myself.
It's all about mindset tbh
Rest of population is cucked (with scarce bad boys chads) do they do whatever people tell them (this includes old semi bad boy boomers, theyre just a bit stupid).
U just gotta do what you want

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 2729
no that only applies to holes killing their children and stuffing it to the brim with low nutritional value, high caloric density cheap processed toxic goyslop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, Deleted member 2729 and ChristianChad
Respect for having strong principles
I would rather die than be forced to get injected every 6 months just to have the option to continue working like a slave
What country are you from btw? There's a lot of countries that don't have vaccine mandates and although the economy might be shit there, the economy in all developed countries is being destroyed day by day so it's not a big deal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Respect for having strong principles
I would rather die than be forced to get injected every 6 months just to have the option to continue working like a slave
What country are you from btw? There's a lot of countries that don't have vaccine mandates and although the economy might be shit there, the economy in all developed countries is being destroyed day by day so it's not a big deal

Germany and yeah I totally agree. The west is governed by idiots who think they can safe the world. They think putting CO2 restrictions in place and thus moving industry to China is going to somehow make things better. Or that if there is nobody voting for you just open up the borders and give money to refugees in an attempt to buy voters (while the refugees are laughing at your retardation and rightfully so). They think it doesn't matter whether there are competent people in charge... Just make sure women and minorities gain power.

The west (especially the EU) is going to die and when it does I won't be there to safe it. I will be laughing as it slowly draws it's last breath with it's eyes wide open looking at me full of disappointment. And that will be a wonderful day.

What country do you recommend?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 2729, TrestIsBest and 4 others
Germany and yeah I totally agree. The west is governed by idiots who think they can safe the world. They think putting CO2 restrictions in place and thus moving industry to China is going to somehow make things better. Or that if there is nobody voting for you just open up the borders and give money to refugees in an attempt to buy voters (while the refugees are laughing at your retardation and rightfully so). They think it doesn't matter whether there are competent people in charge... Just make sure women and minorities gain power.

The west (especially the EU) is going to die and when it does I won't be there to safe it. I will be laughing as it slowly draws it's last breath with it's eyes wide open looking at me full of disappointment. And that will be a wonderful day.

Scandinavian countries don’t have mandates and if they don’t in the future then it’s probably the best option although there’s a new language to learn
Other than that, a lot of South American countries also don’t have restrictions
There’s a lot of countries where something like 50k - 100k euros is a lot of money and you can buy some good land in a rural area and live really well and just produce your own food etc

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 7098
same in france, there's a health pass and if you are not vaccinated, you can't do sport, you can't go to hospital, you can't go to cinema, restaurant etc..
My country is the cuckest, i hate french ppl, they're so dumb

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, KDA Player, fras and 2 others

if it's just about cash you could go board a Norwegian fisher boat they pay really good money and you wouldn't have to worry about a place to sleep or food for the time you're at sea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Idk just get vaxxed you retard and keep your job

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

the co2, green new deal shit, is to prevent underdeveloped, not yet industrial, mostly African countries, to compete with the west in the future and to further villainize china for an upcoming war. "china is waging war on our planet's climate, so we are right in waging war against them :feelsgood:"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and MouthbreatherChad
if it's just about cash you could go board a Norwegian fisher boat they pay really good money and you wouldn't have to worry about a place to sleep or food for the time you're at sea

Thinking about it this doesn't even sound too bad. I just hope it's not going to be like their first question once I get there will be: "Are you vaccinated?"

Bosnia
Maybe Czech (idk about Covid measures there)
Norway ofc (although fucking immigrant)
Poland (idk about Covid measure)

Thinking about it this doesn't even sound too bad. I just hope it's not going to be like their first question once I get there will be: "Are you vaccinated?"
Na fishermen don‘t care. And the pay is really good

Honestly we are all faced with tough situations I literally might have to move to another state and I am dropping out of Uni.

Here's the truth though it will only get worse as more people comply not better. Look at what they already have done with the compliance we gave them. Think of it it like a little kid who is suddenly spoiled at first the kid will slowly test the boundaries but overtime the kid will do whatever he wants with no consideration of others. THERE is no limit to this compliance nonsense as bad as things are now they will be worse in one year if you comply. For past 5 years many people have just sat by and waited for a hill to die on well this is that hill.

Do you want big companies and the government to be able to use you like a human lab rat for the rest of your life? This is literally the end game there is no turning back once they have the QR code system up you will have no freedom.

Once the QR code system is up they will probably track you down everywhere. Even more interesting is the fact that this happens all over the world. The system has learned to collaborate even more. More than ever before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

• JFL
Reactions: Sal
I think it will start in Western and some Asian countries first then gradually pour into the 2nd world. People need to realize things are never going back to normal if getting one shot was all it took to get back to normal they would not be doing the things they are doing. This fits into a larger view of things the great reset and total control over the human spirit.

Yeah this is what I totally don't get. How can people be this naive to believe that they take a shot and then things will go back to normal. It is obvious Corona will never go away and life will never be normal again. If you want a normal life again what you need is $100,000,000 on your bank account. Then you can buy a house in the hills with a movie theatre, a restaurant and a bowling alley in the basement. Then you can live a normal life again. This is the only way it is going to happen.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 11126
Since 90% of people are doing what they want resistance is basically pointless already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Since 90% of people are doing what they want resistance is basically pointless already

True. If you resist you will end up as a hero:

Tank_Man_%28Tiananmen_Square_protester%29.jpg

You will end up as a DEAD hero. One that is never going to be seen again.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 2729
True. If you resist you will end up as a hero:

Tank_Man_%28Tiananmen_Square_protester%29.jpg

You will end up as a DEAD hero. One that is never going to be seen again.
If it gets to the point where if you are a hero you are dead then you fucked up

Revolutions are never popular contrary to popular belief. The revolutionary war only had 40% support in the USA colonies. Most people were indifferent to it. All revolutions or changes are made by a small dedicated hand few. Even if 5-10% of us are dedicated they can't fire 10% of the population. This is a game of chicken you only lose if you blink.
Well this is true in a way... The economy will collapse the instance they stop printing money like lunatics. So it doesn't seem like they can afford to fire10% of the population.Especially considering half the population are old people or kids, or disabled people who all cost money and can not work. So if only 50% of the population are working and 10% stop working in a situation where the economy is in bad shape already things may get bad...

• +1
Natural selection, just let low iq ppl take the shot and give money to $$$$, after 3 or 4 generations reasonable non blind submissive people will be the majority again, it's a needed cycle.

• +1
Revolutions are never popular contrary to popular belief. The revolutionary war only had 40% support in the USA colonies. Most people were indifferent to it. All revolutions or changes are made by a small dedicated hand few. Even if 5-10% of us are dedicated they can't fire 10% of the population. This is a game of chicken you only lose if you blink.
Most students don't even have the money to resist this 3G bullshit

Have you considered turning to Plastic Surgery?

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A