So I guess I'll be mostly hanging out here

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

Blackpilled
This is the designated normie hangout, right? Probably I'll post the same content I used to post at Incels.is. Tbh I should've come over here long ago.

:feelsautistic:COME TO THE PARTY YAHHHHHHHH:feelsmage::feelsokman:
:feelsbaton:ur :incel:ass:feelshaha:

Chads thinking their incels
Incels thinking their Chads
People not beliving in the blackpill
People living for the blackpill
You'll find it all here

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 176 and Nibba
Chads thinking their incels
Incels thinking their Chads
People not beliving in the blackpill
People living for the blackpill
You'll find it all here
But foremost autism everywhere

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Oh, this place doesn't have any cool community stuff like a rabbit stream though, huh. Pity. @Zesto, let's get on that. We can probably do a better job anyway since we're not drunk every day.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Oh, this place doesn't have any cool community stuff like a rabbit stream though, huh. Pity. @Zesto, let's get on that. We can probably do a better job anyway since we're not drunk every day.
We have a tinychat room I made

But yeah I do wanna set up something like that for everyone here

So larp as a Chad, got it.

Here I'm BoyMaxxed, JPopMaxxed, and ready to slay jap bitches.

On Incels I got to tone it down.

I'd also never get away with this after there.

They'd never let me get away with this on incels:

https://looksmax.org/threads/yellow-fever-general.2295/

We got some sort of tinfoil hat chat but I'm not downloading a special app just for that crap.

Oh yeah and stop making dumb threads that'll get you banned on incels, I knew there was only one way that thread could end up.

If you want to make smack talking threads do it about fakecels that have been permad already.

Oh yeah and stop making dumb threads that'll get you banned on incels, I knew there was only one way that thread could end up.

If you want to make smack talking threads do it about fakecels that have been permad already.

Well, he was talking smack and no one was doing anything, so I thought it was allowed. It's like how people will post all day "go ER" and then one day you post "go ER" and get hit with a warning level.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Well, he was talking smack and no one was doing anything, so I thought it was allowed.

Naw policy is take the smack talking to PM and if he does it publicly file a targeting report.

Naw policy is take the smack talking to PM and if he does it publicly file a targeting report.

That ain't gonna do shit; his anti-non-virgin sentiment pervades the whole board. Even some of the mods don't want blackpilled normies around. Serge is the only one who still believes that somehow normies and incels can coexist on the same board.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
the slogan for this forum should be "just another incel forum"

the slogan for this forum should be "just another incel forum"

Except you're supposed to keep quiet about the blackpill by not saying "COPE" or anything like that. Gotta keep people's false hopes up that they can have a successful and happy life with a foid who will love them and not secretly treasure her memories of getting banged out by Chad, and want to cheat with him when no one's looking.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Except you're supposed to keep quiet about the blackpill by not saying "COPE" or anything like that. Gotta keep people's false hopes up that they can have a successful and happy life with a foid who will love them and not secretly treasure her memories of getting banged out by Chad, and want to cheat with him when no one's looking.
:feelsmage: There's bluepillers here but most are blackpilled. I am blackpilled but a lot of what we preach is that looks/height is not 100% genetic but is affected by environmental factors as well, but that doesn't mean the 4'8 balding manlet curry janitor can become David Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Incels don't meet the genetic threshold to get love and lust. However there are good women out there who won't cheat you have to find them tho (and be gl)

a poor's man life will be poor
yeah that's why you beat your woman when she gets bitchy, she's like a kid and should be treated as such. jfl at wasting intelectual energy with some mumbling thot

Last edited:
That ain't gonna do shit; his anti-non-virgin sentiment pervades the whole board. Even some of the mods don't want blackpilled normies around. Serge is the only one who still believes that somehow normies and incels can coexist on the same board.

Honestly they're going to have a crisis on their hands after I ascend in Japan after everything I already wrote on their site.

It won't matter what they do with me though, all that matters is my mommygf.

• +1
Reactions: Leucosticte