So, I had a night out

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Here is what happened: I went to the laundry and some guy told me and another girl that there would be drinks on the rooftop. I got excited cause I would get drunk for free.

I went there but I didn't find anyone. Then I met with some other guys, then 2 girls came along, then we met a few more people and we ended up forming a group of 12.

We went to a club where it was mostly dutch people and we were the only Greeks-Italians. Then we went to a bar, where again, it was mostly dutch people. It's so awakward cause we stood out too much.

And while it was better than ldaring, I still didn't get free drinks. But what I also came to realize is that my oneitis is, up to date, the girl that showed the most interest/concern about me but eventually of of that interest dιed out and it became hate. She also mogs all the greek chicks I met here to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
At the club did you dance with some chicks? Gotta dance and have some fun with some drinks in ya to forget about your oneitis

• +1
I love reading his diary shit, it has a certain vibe to it, especially the way he writes. Uglyman95 literally needs to get an award or some shit for this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 176
blackops why not rope one day

• +1
What world are you living in where there's free drinks on top of the Laundromat, and then you just meet strangers and decide to go pub crawling together? You met that night, how are you networking like this?

• +1
At the club did you dance with some chicks? Gotta dance and have some fun with some drinks in ya to forget about your oneitis
Thye were dutch and only ducht men are allowed to do that
What world are you living in where there's free drinks on top of the Laundromat, and then you just meet strangers and decide to go pub crawling together? You met that night, how are you networking like this?
I knew them from the orientation day at uni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FrothySolutions
Top lol

• +1
I knew them from the orientation day at uni

Oh, that makes sense. Oh, college is a beautiful thing, I don't care what anyone says. You cannot have things like this happen outside of college, save for organized meet-and-greets for old people with no lives. College is the real deal for stuff like this.

• +1
Oh, that makes sense. Oh, college is a beautiful thing, I don't care what anyone says. You cannot have things like this happen outside of college, save for organized meet-and-greets for old people with no lives. College is the real deal for stuff like this.
I guess so

• +1
College and high school are the best times of our lives,if you fucked up in both,jfl,anyone who says other,is coping.

• +1
yeah it's a lot of fun tbh. 4+ years of fun

• +1
just coom ™

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 2733