So i have apparently im mentally ill for using pharma to grow bones. (Screenshots)

Am I?


Screenshot 20260927 215429 Screenshot 20260927 215442 Screenshot 20260927 215406 Screenshot 20260927 190109
Anyways 3 months in my frame is rapidly growing its insane i used to be a manlet jfl. i AM mentally ill and peranoid but needa larp high iq to mask it. i romatisice what Im doing to my development

Jfl all its all jokes im corny
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joeseminate and cartheyebrows
As long as it works you are not mentally insane. Just dont reply to them that much makes you look like a schizo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Barreton
As long as it works you are not mentally insane. Just dont reply to them that much makes you look like a schizo
Nah deadass i shouldve not talked that much i was tryna sound smart it often works in similar scenario but i frs said tm.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate
dude just read your messages out loud and you will see how insane you sound. taking hgh at 16 is not healthier or better or making your life 2x better bro. especially for the anorexic physique. come on man
 
I mean I can see why they think that no offense
 

Similar threads

JamesMTN927
Replies
19
Views
192
underbiteuser
underbiteuser
sunlessthegreat
Replies
11
Views
64
SerafimN
SerafimN
mexicanmogg8r
Replies
4
Views
96
iperxi
I
wigglethatshakethat
Replies
1
Views
50
urleastfavvvltn
urleastfavvvltn
danielzis
Replies
0
Views
14
danielzis
danielzis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top