So I have looked into the prices on bone-grafting in order so I can get my dental implant (I'm in UK)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
728c17df103f787a19c8a27196a4624b

And I have no idea what these represent, with clarity. If anyone is able to chime in here it'd be helpful

Just a short summary, I lost my tooth around 4 years ago and have ever since been losing bone-mass to the maxilla on that side. Slowly but surely. It's shrunk in size and now shows vividly, with there being a dent in my face

I have to get the bone-graft done and then the dental implant, but I don't know which one of these are up my street

Photo 2021 06 01 09 38 17

You can see the flatness in the front part of the cheek area. The upper jaw and the maxilla. Bone has been lost

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kegelmaxer, ProAcktiv, Agendum and 6 others
You think this will help you regain the bone you lost on that area after u lost ur tooth?

You think this will help you regain the bone you lost on that area after u lost ur tooth?

It always proves to be a success in the vast majority of cases

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 11053
I didn't even lost of teeth just loss a decent amount of emanel on some of my back teeth and they became smaller. As a result my bones received less stimulation and my maxilla shrunken and it created new assymetry and other failo . I was looking into this bone graft thing month ago but i gave up cause i don't think i will ever get my old face back plus other worse problem happened in my life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lmao
View attachment 1202068

And I have no idea what these represent, with clarity. If anyone is able to chime in here it'd be helpful

Just a short summary, I lost my tooth around 4 years ago and have ever since been losing bone-mass to the maxilla on that side. Slowly but surely. It's shrunk in size and now shows vividly, with there being a dent in my face

I have to get the bone-graft done and then the dental implant, but I don't know which one of these are up my street

View attachment 1202069

You can see the flatness in the front part of the cheek area. The upper jaw and the maxilla. Bone has been lost

So I found this
I wonder how getting wisdom teeth implants would impact CCW rotation over a long period of time. Maxillary sinus seems to sink when the midface gets longer and getting ugly paranasal hollowing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
View attachment 1202068

View attachment 1202069

just fart

So I found this
I wonder how getting wisdom teeth implants would impact CCW rotation over a long period of time. Maxillary sinus seems to sink when the midface gets longer and getting ugly paranasal hollowing.

Thanks for this. Man's getting this done as well now

• +1
Reactions: Agendum