So I just came back from psychiatrist as I promised

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Guy seemed to be interesting figure, older, with a nice beard. He talked pretty slow and his deep voice was somewhat calming.

I told him about all the shit I have with my appearance, that my perception seems to be changing around the day and every day, mood swings (sometimes I feel good about my appearance) and of course that I've been bullied to the ground when I was a kid and that I plan on visiting Gandy in near future. He asked me if I am doing something right now, I told him I am LDARing all the time and only go to highschool at age of 23. I did not blackpill him, visit was pretty short maybe 20 minutes.

Unfortunately I didn not get a clear answer on what it is that is wrong with me, but i got appointment for psychotherapist and he prescribed me a Escitalopram and next visit is in 1 month. He told me that it will take some time for these pills to work but they are meant to stable my mood.

Anyway, just the end when I was making appointment with receptionist lady I fucking catched myself in the mirror for a second, and as I was supposed to start my gymcelling today, now I dont think I am going anywhere because at that moment my day was fucking ruined when I saw my acne scarred piece of shit subhuman face.
I will see what happens in a month but for now boyos its fucking over, yesterday before going to hairstylist (I made a thread about it) I felt so good and now I am gonna be stuck home because I am a fucking subhuman looking.

This is a fucking nightmare and these pills are my last chance before I start my another plan after which I will no longer post on this forum.

20191106 103005

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1464, SikKunt and 3 others
Hang in tight till next appointment. Also, never try to blackpill a normie without a list of studies at least.

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Alexanderr and 7 others
Jfl at docs

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything
scammers

• +1
Hang in tight till next appointment. Also, never try to blackpill a normie without a list of studies at least.
I don't know what the fuck is gonna happen but I hope these pills will hit me hard.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Any1 can be anything
I don't know what the fuck is gonna happen but I hope these pills will hit me hard.
They will hit you up Like all your former oneitises

• +1
try concerta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Any1 can be anything
They will hit you up Like all your former oneitises
Last time I had oneitis was 10 years ago, I've been LDARing so much that I dont even see women so often so I don't develop oneitis sickness at all (thankfully).

You say you have experience with these pills?

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything and Ritalincel
Last time I had oneitis was 10 years ago, I've been LDARing so much that I dont even see women so often so I don't develop oneitis sickness at all (thankfully).

You say you have experience with these pills?
Nope

• +1
Yes bro

• +1
try drink more water

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, fukmylyf, Any1 can be anything and 1 other person
You fucked up you shouldve listen to what I told you

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
Any1 can be anything

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything and Ritalincel
  • +1
before you rope

go on trt andbenzos

not really, psychiatry is mostly trial and error.
Then what am I supposed to do. Running out of time with each day as KHHV, I dont see this ending well tbh but at least I try, and I need to exclude the possibility of psychosis with a therapist, then I will be sure if i handshake Gandy's hand.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
jew pills....

Tyiti

good goyim

Then what am I supposed to do. Running out of time with each day as KHHV, I dont see this ending well tbh but at least I try, and I need to exclude the possibility of psychosis with a therapist, then I will be sure if i handshake Gandy's hand.
follow your doctor's instructions, but don't expect any miracles. I'm telling you as someone who has been in the system for ~10 years. Most people have to try a lot of different meds before they find something that works. SSRIs really fucked me up, but maybe you'll have better luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Over
What jew pills?
o kurwa, ten Goj nie wie, co nadchodzi

I'm joking bro, I hope the meds work for you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
SSRIs really fucked me up, but maybe you'll have better luck
What happened? Damn 10 years that's insane dude. I dont think I can go more fucked up after blackpill this is just last resort stuff.

follow your doctor's instructions, but don't expect any miracles. I'm telling you as someone who has been in the system for ~10 years.
Did you try stimulants?

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything and Deleted member 1464
o kurwa, ten Goj nie wie, co nadchodzi

I'm joking bro, I hope the meds work for you.
W żyda się chyba nie zamienię od tych tabsów mam nadzieję.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Stay on SRRI for 8 months and then go back to what a wrote on your last thread and get useful drugs

Did you try stimulants?
not yet. I asked, but my doc is being a retard about it.

What happened? Damn 10 years that's insane dude. I dont think I can go more fucked up after blackpill this is just last resort stuff.
Yeah I have several mental disorders tbh. I should clarify: I was on and off meds for 6 years. It was mostly therapy stuff before that (which was completely useless). But you hear similar stories from other patients.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Stay on SRRI for 8 months and then go back to what a wrote on your last thread and get useful drugs
Yea I'm gonna lie to the doctor with years of education and experience because random guy on psl forum told me to. It doesnt mater what I take I just want to know if I have psychosis and delusional disorder because right now I cope with "it's just in your head bro you are not that ugly as you think bro".

It doesnt matter if I take xanax or anything else, I need to do a reality check.

• +1
  • +1
Sad shit... are you diagnosed with something officially?
AvPD, OCD, depression (now they think it's bipolar), learning disability (possible ADHD), ODD as a kid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Any1 can be anything, RAITEIII and Over
I forgot to mention I also got Vitamin D 2000 and Magnesium to take daily.

AvPD, OCD, depression (now they think it's bipolar), learning disability (possible ADHD), ODD as a kid
Mental trash pretty much, do you believe it's all because your looks? I surely have some kind of social anxiety (I am socially isolated for 10 years) but if I know that if I looked good I'd be social as fuck. If I woke up as Chico tomorrow I'd be NTmaxxed and lowinhibmaxxed into stratosphere - thus after swallowing the lookismpill I think there is no point in living as sub 5 male.

Mental trash pretty much, do you believe it's all because your looks? I surely have some kind of social anxiety (I am socially isolated for 10 years) but if I know that if I looked good I'd be social as fuck. If I woke up as Chico tomorrow I'd be NTmaxxed and lowinhibmaxxed into stratosphere - thus after swallowing the lookismpill I think there is no point in living as sub 5 male.
no, I had a rough past. The fact that I was short as a kid probably contributed, but it's not the only reason.

• +1
Reactions: Any1 can be anything, Over and RAITEIII
Psychiatrist = cope jfl. They talk to you a little and give you bullshit drug. Jfl at normies say 'seek help' they literally take 80 bucks for zero shit
There is no legit help for people like us

Psychiatrists suck in a lot of cases these days...they’ll listen to your life story for like 30 minutes then never see you again. Or once every 2 months for a 5 minute check in.

That’s why we need to stop frowning upon people who truly care about their careers. I want the person I’m seeing to be fucking on top of their shit. Same when I see a doctor. I don’t want them to just he pushing me along for a paycheck.
Have you tried Ritalin LA? its much better than concerta imo
How long does Ritalin last for you??

It last a little longer than coke for me...maybe an hour and I don’t even notice it anymore.

Psychiatrist you said?

Tenor 5

I got prescribed Escitalopram a couple years ago. Made me a literal retard, also instead of giving me (((normal))) thought it made me manic of time being. Drop this shit nigger, don't even take benzos bro.
Stims or water bro

• +1
Reactions: Over
I got prescribed Escitalopram a couple years ago. Made me a literal retard, also instead of giving me (((normal))) thought it made me manic of time being. Drop this shit nigger, don't even take benzos bro.
Stims or water bro
I cant drop it unless I try it for few weeks. Whatd the difference between my shit mental state and being retarded, I have nothing to lose dude, literally nothing to lose.

But did you feel better or more happy from it?

Psychiatrists suck in a lot of cases these days...they’ll listen to your life story for like 30 minutes then never see you again. Or once every 2 months for a 5 minute check in.

That’s why we need to stop frowning upon people who truly care about their careers. I want the person I’m seeing to be fucking on top of their shit. Same when I see a doctor. I don’t want them to just he pushing me along for a paycheck.

How long does Ritalin last for you??

It last a little longer than coke for me...maybe an hour and I don’t even notice it anymore.
ritalinla2.gif

This graph is accurate for me

for ritalin, 3hrs then a crash

for ritalin La, 7-9 Hrs then a crash

I much prefer ritalin LA over a few doses of Ritalin a day. If I only had access to regular ritalin, I wouldnt take it, i would stick to caffeine Tbh.