So I just got an internship

D

DeathlyAware

Bronze
I got an tech internship at a multinational company, and there are about 10 other interns, mostly guys, and a couple girls. Despite this being in tech, I'm mogged by almost all the guys who are high tier normie to chadlite, wtf.
To make matters worse, they say they're barely doing any work and just attending meetings. The girl also said she's going on a cruise with her team, aka "team building". Meanwhile I'm stuck in the office doing actual fucking work. This is brutal. Never do internships.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, aBetterMii, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
OP is Indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Johnnybegood, aBetterMii and 4 others
Internship:feelsping:indian hmmm they kinda rhyme don’t they, how many internships until you can afford your infras

Team building sucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
I got an tech internship at a multinational company, and there are about 10 other interns, mostly guys, and a couple girls. Despite this being in tech, I'm mogged by almost all the guys who are high tier normie to chadlite, wtf.
To make matters worse, they say they're barely doing any work and just attending meetings. The girl also said she's going on a cruise with her team, aka "team building". Meanwhile I'm stuck in the office doing actual fucking work. This is brutal. Never do internships.
Just talk to your boss: "Sir, I want to attend meetings and go team building with the ladies..."

Just talk to your boss: "Sir, I want to attend meetings and go team building with the ladies..."
it's over for me, I'm sub-chad, there's no chance. I'm just a wageslave while the chads and women don't do any work.

Sabotage them

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Sabotage them
Yeah, how do I do that? Even if I did, I'd just be labeled as a bitter incel vs these chadlites. Oh yeah, forgot to mention I basically outed myself as an incel on the first day when I mentioned I don't use social media during the icebreaker questions. They looked at me like I was psycho, it's over.

Yeah, how do I do that? Even if I did, I'd just be labeled as a bitter incel vs these chadlites. Oh yeah, forgot to mention I basically outed myself as an incel on the first day when I mentioned I don't use social media during the icebreaker questions. They looked at me like I was psycho, it's over.
Idk how, just get them in trouble with managers or something + u were outed because of ur appearance not anything else.

it's over for me, I'm sub-chad, there's no chance. I'm just a wageslave while the chads and women don't do any work.
But you're the only one working there, without you there's no company, you have the power!

Idk how, just get them in trouble with managers or something + u were outed because of ur appearance not anything else.
yeah true, I look like an incel anyways, it doesn't make a difference.