So, I just had two rounds of sex with my girlfriend.

Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Typing this real quick while she's taking a dump. My girlfriend drove me to a hotel early in the morning to a nearby village town, got early check in. I could tell she wanted to have sex with me but I'm not a fan of raw, mechanical sex... So we talked about cute and fluffy things like children, school and friendship at first, then after that we talked about what we were like as kids... Then after that it escalated and we really started to open up emotionally. Just about an hour later I kissed her on her lips and started caressing her.... Then I initiated a massage and she did the same with me....

The oil felt so good on the skin actually. She had really nice and perky tits and ass and I could tell she shaved especially for me. Of course during this act I told her sweet nothings and was gentle throughout. Then she asked me to strip and massaged me... She focused on my cock, chest, abs, back and ass. Oh boy that massage felt great. Both times we mutually masturbated each other by gently caressing our genitals... (and of course she went for my asshole again but this time not as extreme as back in the car a few days ago.)

Following that, we had two rounds of passionate, tender lovemaking. I wore a condom because I didn't want her to get pregnant. I took my sweet time to pleasure her, kiss her everywhere and let her know how much I love her through actions and words. There's nothing more satisfying than knowing how to please my girlfriend so I made sure her needs were met first.

Of course, the orgasms were powerful. She creamed SO MUCH after I pulled out and started going down on her that my lower third was all wet. And this was only the first time, on the second round she creamed again but even more. I don't understand why people here think that women fake orgasm because all the orgasms she had with me are absolutely real...
I came loads too after I took off my condom on both occasions... all over my chest and abs. I didn't want her to get pregnant like I said.

Then after both occasions we just talked about childhood memories in the nude. Of course she asked for another round after the first after we calmed down a little.

There's no sex that beats passionate, sweet lovemaking.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14561 and 6 others
I kissed her everywhere and throughout, went down on her, stroked and groped her ass, sucked her nipples, caressed her skin gently and made her suck my thumb. I was gentle most of the time.

I'll admit again she was a little rougher than me. She kissed me everywhere but not as much, and focused mostly on my ass, chest and abs. More than my dick.

There was intense eye contact throughout.

We're gonna be walking around the village in a bit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
She takes long dumps if you managed to write this essay before she could come back from taking a shit.

Tales from the mental asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member, Deleted member 14978 and 23 others
She takes long dumps if you managed to write this essay before she could come back from taking a shit.

This only took me 5 minutes to write

• Woah
Reactions: Solidcoin
larp

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj

Screenshot 20211010 152515

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 15099 and 17 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 14264 and 8 others
Who is gonna tell him that this is not a normal part of sex?
Hes larping for sure

These are not even tales at this point, they are fables.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and germanlooks
Arent you are living in middle east?+

I'm back home now. It was a sweet day out.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
photo/video or it did not happened

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ALP, Basedprincess and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Acnno
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Acnno, ALP and 2 others
Typing this real quick while she's taking a dump. My girlfriend drove me to a hotel early in the morning to a nearby village town, got early check in. I could tell she wanted to have sex with me but I'm not a fan of raw, mechanical sex... So we talked about cute and fluffy things like children, school and friendship at first, then after that we talked about what we were like as kids... Then after that it escalated and we really started to open up emotionally. Just about an hour later I kissed her on her lips and started caressing her.... Then I initiated a massage and she did the same with me....

The oil felt so good on the skin actually. She had really nice and perky tits and ass and I could tell she shaved especially for me. Of course during this act I told her sweet nothings and was gentle throughout. Then she asked me to strip and massaged me... She focused on my cock, chest, abs, back and ass. Oh boy that massage felt great. Both times we mutually masturbated each other by gently caressing our genitals... (and of course she went for my asshole again but this time not as extreme as back in the car a few days ago.)

Following that, we had two rounds of passionate, tender lovemaking. I wore a condom because I didn't want her to get pregnant. I took my sweet time to pleasure her, kiss her everywhere and let her know how much I love her through actions and words. There's nothing more satisfying than knowing how to please my girlfriend so I made sure her needs were met first.

Of course, the orgasms were powerful. She creamed SO MUCH after I pulled out and started going down on her that my lower third was all wet. And this was only the first time, on the second round she creamed again but even more. I don't understand why people here think that women fake orgasm because all the orgasms she had with me are absolutely real...
I came loads too after I took off my condom on both occasions... all over my chest and abs. I didn't want her to get pregnant like I said.

Then after both occasions we just talked about childhood memories in the nude. Of course she asked for another round after the first after we calmed down a little.

There's no sex that beats passionate, sweet lovemaking.
Wasn’t she a religious virgin? Anal fingering and shit eating seems like things that would never cross her mind

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Basedprincess and Xangsane
Wasn’t she a religious virgin? Anal fingering and shit eating seems like things that would never cross her mind
no she isn't that religious, just that her mum is muslim
she wasn't a virgin when we met

Pasta material

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
slayer

• JFL
Mogs me

• Love it