So I just learnt that MSM make your eyelashes longer????

Does it grow eyelashes?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Anyone had done it and noticed their lashes grow longer??

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

MSM has been reported to help with faster hair growth so I would not be surprised if eyelashes would work aswell.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
MSM has been reported to help with faster hair growth so I would not be surprised if eyelashes would work aswell.
tested the effect of MSM and magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (MAP) on hair growth and alopecia treatment in mice. Researchers applied varying percentages of MAP and MSM solutions to the mice’s backs. This study suggested that hair growth depended on how much MSM was applied along with MAP.

According to a 2019 study of 63 human participants, oral supplements with MSM may improve the appearance of hair and nails. In study participants, researchers found that a higher concentration of 3 grams per day delivered quicker and more pronounced benefits than taking 1 gram of MSM per day.

The researchers hypothesized that MSM may give sulfur to keratin, which may help strengthen bonds between keratin molecules. However, this study also reported some conflicts of interest. More research is needed to support the effectiveness of MSM for hair growth

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry