so i made a yubo as a joke and uploaded these pics, i got 420 adds from girls which i havent swiped on yet and 400 adds (all jb foids)

D

Deleted member

Lurker
30% of these jb foids would msg first, usually something like "ur hot" "ur so pretty" "hey x" so here's the question, how the fuck do i get them to meet up and fuck, you gotta be chad or gigachad at the fucking least cuz I can't seem to get any of these wheres to meetup :feelswah: anyway here are the pics I used :feelskek:

IMG 20210701 155106 461
Screenshot 20210621 101443 Instagram
IMG 20210622 055024 170

It's actually so over for me, 17 kissless virgin, i get validation from hot whores but I never get past the talking stage. Jfl saint hamudi forgive me for my sins :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Offensive Bias, DharkDC and 11 others
30% of these jb foids would msg first, usually something like "ur hot" "ur so pretty" "hey x" so here's the question, how the fuck do i get them to meet up and fuck, you gotta be chad or gigachad at the fucking least cuz I can't seem to get any of these wheres to meetup :feelswah: anyway here are the pics I used :feelskek:

View attachment 1210068View attachment 1210070View attachment 1210071

It's actually so over for me, 17 kissless virgin, i get validation from hot whores but I never get past the talking stage. Jfl saint hamudi forgive me for my sins :feelswhy:
Maybe actually stop taking aspie weird pictures (the first two)

Actually go on a proper dating app,
Take photos doing shit 'Nt photos'
And write a proper bio.

Also fix your acne.

You're stupid as fuck/ young and immature if you believe this is how you get laid with online dating.

Even amnesia gets ghosted because he doesn't have NT pictures. What makes you think you won't?

• +1
Reactions: gamma
you look like dollar tree robert pattinson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24293 and 18 others
Maybe actually stop taking aspie weird pictures (the first two)

Actually go on a proper dating app,
Take photos doing shit 'Nt photos'
And write a proper bio.

Also fix your acne.

You're stupid as fuck/ young and immature if you believe this is how you get laid with online dating.

Even amnesia gets ghosted because he doesn't have NT pictures. What makes you:soy: think you won't?
What the fuck is nt you dumb nigger and yes I've fixed my acne, what is aspie? Nigga make sense I no English :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
shave the hair between your eyebrows and hair, its disgusting

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member and Deleted member 8608
What the fuck is nt you dumb nigger and yes I've fixed my acne, what is aspie? Nigga make sense I no English :feelswah:
Look like a fucking a normal young male not a psl autists for fuck sake

No bathroom shirtless selfies.
No weird bathroom pictures.

Just get someonr to take pictures of you doing shit outside.

Like surfing or some shit where it shows your physique, and other photos whre it shows your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293
Yubo is cope

Girls are there only to play
Only 1/1000 chats become a lay according to people who use it

You're still at school, meet girls Irl there

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, volcelfatcel, Looks234 and 3 others
You look hot bro. I would fuck (if I was a woman)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member
Arab Vinnie Hacker
Screenshot 20210621 101443 Instagram
Immagine 2021 04 17 111621

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Looks234 and Deleted member
Yubo is cope

Girls are there only to play
Only 1/1000 chats become a lay according to people who use it

You're still at school, meet girls Irl there
Cope, I dated 4 girls out of yubo in 2 weeks

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
they get the validation from you replying or messaging them first or admitting they are attractive not from meeting you

95% of women use dating apps to get validation and maybe fuck 7 psl men from time to time

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
get on some skincare asap. having clear skin would ascend u a lot

• JFL
did anyone ever got laid via yubo ever?:forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
You're 17? You look fucking 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 24293, AbuSAF and 2 others
Chads.me

• JFL
No shit

I remeber you from your rate thread, you look like Robert Pattison, your a very handsome man

where are you from again?

• JFL

you're light frauding so hard it's hilarious, you're a KV because you don't look like the pics you sent

• WTF
Fucking Pedo trying to pass off as a teenager
you're light frauding so hard it's hilarious, you're a KV because you don't look like the pics you sent
You're a fucking retard, me and @isis_Bleach were joking on his thread, I'm not lightfrauding in any of those pics, I'm 17 with Hazel eyes, keep coping you recessed nigger :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Thank you bro take a guess :feelskek:
I’d say you originate from Greece/turkey to Palestine/Jordan to Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan maybe even North Africa

get ur hair out of ur face. Ur hairline is very good you need to show it

• JFL
I've heard my phenotype is exotic good, is that true
Yes you have a pheno that’s ethnic but not too ethnic with colored eyes top tier if you still live in Egypt

• +1

Whether that pic is you , or just some friend volunteering , or some internet Pic, we don’t know, but the story would have been believable as you the OP till you mentioned uploading SHIRTLESS pics on YUBO .

Yubo has a strict anti shirtless policy for men, chicks however get away with bikini pics . The point is you never were able to upload the shirtless pic , meaning you likely lied about a lot of other things. Good LARP tho, and def belieavable.

Also if this really happened you would have the account locked around the 100th message or show +-30 messages . This means you never would have been able to see the messages unless you say verified , and you would thus be forced to reveal your real age to the JB

Interesting you never mentioned getting a verify notice.

TL:DR- OP lied about uploading shirtless pics which is banned by Yubo Policy, and he never got 400 messages as usually with my Chad experiments my account got locked around the 100 messages +-30 messages. My own personal account also got locked but I never got in the hundreds of messages territory. OP is clearly >18 . Good effort LARP but missed important details

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, alriodai, Deleted member and 3 others
My Faggot Sensor just went off the roof!

• JFL
Whether that pic is you , or just some friend volunteering , or some internet Pic, we don’t know, but the story would have been believable as you the OP till you mentioned uploading SHIRTLESS pics on YUBO .

Yubo has a strict anti shirtless policy for men, chicks however get away with bikini pics . The point is you never were able to upload the shirtless pic , meaning you likely lied about a lot of other things. Good LARP tho, and def belieavable.

Also if this really happened you would have the account locked around the 100th message or show +-30 messages . This means you never would have been able to see the messages unless you say verified , and you would thus be forced to reveal your real age to the JB

TL:DR- OP lied about uploading shirtless pics which is banned by Yubo Policy, and he never got 400 messages as usually with my Chad experiments my account got locked around the 100 messages +-30 messages. My own personal account also got locked but I never got in the hundreds of messages territory. OP is clearly >18 . Good effort LARP but missed important details
can confirm OP is lying for sure

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, alriodai and isis_Bleach
Are we supposed to believe a guy in that looks level spends his time here?
Batman2022cel

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 10615, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person

Yubo has a strict anti shirtless policy for men, chicks however get away with bikini pics . The point is you never were able to upload the shirtless pic , meaning you likely lied about a lot of other things.
Screenshot 20210711 222010 Yubo
Screenshot 20210711 222021 Yubo
Good LARP tho, and def belieavable.

Listen here Mr nigger keep coping btw here is the proof:

Not sure what kind of copium ur inhaling but my shirtless picture was up for a day before it got removed, and yeah a bunch of girls saw it and added but nice try tho.

Also I am 17 lmao I just look alot older cuz my testosterone is thru the roof u hypogonadism slave.

You rn: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Screenshot 20210711 222010 Yubo

Screenshot 20210711 222021 Yubo

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
you'll be banned soon with this first pic
i've been, they say its some explicit shit

Idk OP I forgot how to read because Iam soo stoned :feelsohh:

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread