So I take it incels don't really believe in the agepill too much

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

Blackpilled
Because their attitude seems to be, "If you got pussy once, you're not incel, because the same skeletal structure that allowed you to ascend will be with you for life." So, Norwooding doesn't matter; getting all wrinkly doesn't matter; etc. The theory being, even if you're 60, you can still produce viable sperm, so why would foids care if you're old?

Also, they don't seem to believe that the sexual marketplace is any more brutal now than it used to be. They seem to think that what constitutes an acceptably good-looking sex partner for a foid stays the same from one generation to the next, despite the development of tools like Tinder for easily finding GL guys, and the fact that foids don't really need a betabuxx all that much anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Mainländer
IMG 7324

Well I do. The whole point of my BoyMaxxing is extending my youth.

The age pill doesn't exis-
prince-william-before-and-after_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqvpMwRrRx9VQUm62Rw6qRn8bLsPm_aUdQ6Nm2iQ9WcLU.jpg

Prince-William-906537.jpg

NUWD43RAQNZF4YBDROBYS3KPAE.jpg-

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
>Based gigachad
I see you have taken up larping

The agepill is legit. With age you lose some points and depending on where you stood before, you'll cross the incel threshold.

I for example went from ~5.5/10 (normie tier) to 4/10 (incel tier) with age.

Also, from what anime is that pic, @Leucosticte ?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
The agepill is legit. With age you lose some points and depending on where you stood before, you'll cross the incel threshold.

I for example went from ~5.5/10 (normie tier) to 4/10 (incel tier) with age.

Also, from what anime is that pic, @Leucosticte ?

This is why you must BoyMaxx.

Also...

Annoyed1

You could've just pinged me if you wanted to know what anime his pic was from.

The answer is Princess Road: Bara to Dokuro no Monshou

i started to nw at 14. fuck, wish i was attractive and nt, being the violent sperg weird ugly kid was fucking mental torture.

This is why you must BoyMaxx.

Also...

View attachment 5317

You could've just pinged me if you wanted to know what anime his pic was from.

The answer is Princess Road: Bara to Dokuro no Monshou
Oh thank you, how could I ever forget we have a Japan pro here with us. I humbly apologize :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Women love an older man. Aging in men is more acceptable than aging in women. Guys, if they look after themselves fairly well, get more distinguished looking as they get older. Women don't mind a few wrinkles around the eyes and a craggier face. Just lol at all the manlets and sensitive types desperately trying to beat the aging process with women's creams and lotions, when in reality women love a weathered face that looks like it has stories to tell.

Why was this thread ressurected?

• +1
Reactions: Mainländer