So I tried Negging...

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Posts
436
Reputation
454
Tried this on OKC. No pics and my bio only has the answer to "what are you doing with your life?" With
Screenshot 20181031 115235
Screenshot 20181031 115251
"I aint doing shit"
 
so this is success or not? can't understand
 
so this is success or not? can't understand
I dont think it's sucess. It's just an observation. I stopped replying and I Guess it's a fail

I do this for fin sometimes on online dating, bc I'm bitter ngl.

But better bitter than orbitter
 
  • +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
Females have artificially inflated egos and they know it.
 
Run pablo escobar game buddy boyo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Peruvian
Negging just doesn't work unless you're a top tier Chad who has women lining up for him. What would you think if a girl insulted you?
 

Similar threads

WonkyChin186
Replies
3
Views
29
xye
xye
Juqss.
Replies
3
Views
39
Lowdimotrucel
Lowdimotrucel
rishu nond
Replies
5
Views
45
rishu nond
rishu nond
broriott_
Discussion Tried Molly
Replies
6
Views
31
broriott_
broriott_
D69mo
Replies
11
Views
74
lowtide654
lowtide654

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top