So if a man makes moves on women in public and his maxilla is less projected he could be accused of sexual harrasment fast?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
I recall a video explaining dramatic social dynamic maxilla has on people standing society

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@heightmaxxing

@BrahminBoss

if its shit tier yes cause that mean he ultra subhuman recessed

i heard the women pulls a ruler out of her purse to measure the man's maxilla projection

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
@LeonidasGui so Barrett maxilla lore projected than most women?

It's funny but i don't discard at all that it is true

if its shit tier yes cause that mean he ultra subhuman recessed
I recall hearing that said in a video where if your maxilla is less projected than the women’s you accused of harassment if she says no

• Woah
Reactions: JCaesar
It's funny but i don't discard at all that it is true
Why? It’s literally true, see how people react if a man tries flirting with women more projected maxilla than him and she rejects him and he keeps going

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I recall hearing that said in a video where if your maxilla is less projected than the women’s you accused of harassment if she says no
most men have less projected maxilla than greatly grown female youd have to go to a recessed downgrown subhuman femcel to mog her in forward growth for most men so seems bs

the women dont know that bcuz they arent allowed here
Wdym? You don’t need to be told that to measure someone’s maxilla it’s built into our brains obviously

most men have less projected maxilla than greatly grown female youd have to go to a recessed downgrown subhuman femcel to mog her in forward growth for most men so seems bs
Yeah you’re right so men with insane forward growth maxilla on level of women like Jordan Barrett unicorns?

• +1
Wdym it’s not bs that’s why women have way higher smv and power over men sexually

• So Sad
Yeah you’re right so men with insane forward growth maxilla on level of women like Jordan Barrett unicorns?
yes it very rare jordan barrett had to not be recessed and not much downgrown + have some ethnic dna that give him giga maxilla

Wdym it’s not bs that’s why women have way higher smv and power over men sexually
even chad has less maxilla projection than women tho a guy would have to have such a shitty maxilla hes recessed subhuman but if he has that he probably has more things making him subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Y
yes it very rare jordan barrett had to not be recessed and not much downgrown + have some ethnic dna that give him giga maxilla
eah I recall people saying no way Jordan Barrett is pure white to have that forward growth.

• +1
even chad has less maxilla projection than women tho a guy would have to have such a shitty maxilla hes recessed subhuman but if he has that he probably has more things making him subhuman
Anyone with this maxillary projection would be god smv even if man
IMG 1442

• +1
Yeah so the reason Barrett has low appeal to women is because his maxilla is too good

• +1
Yeah so the reason Barrett has low appeal to women is because his maxilla is too good
he has high appeal but people say he looks too "perfect" to some cause he has other good features like eye area wide skull all combined

he has high appeal but people say he looks too "perfect" to some cause he has other good features like eye area wide skull all combined
people hate on him a lot for having brachy skull but tbh it looks better than longer skull but Chad like Ramirez for example

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui