So insecure I walk facing downwards like a cuck

nigtard

nigtard

I'm the real life incel meme, I walk facing downwards so that others don't see my face.I am not comfortable being seen by anyone else which is why I used to hide in my room

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 51465, standardcel and 3 others
I'm the real life incel meme, I walk facing downwards so that others don't see my face.I am not comfortable being seen by anyone else which is why I used to hide in my room
breaking bad GIF

Just be confident bro

Tbh i have been there. Fact is as a mentalcell you should at least try. Not saying you go around and try your luck with random girls, its kind of easy , act like you are thinking about other things or you are being recorded by a camera while you walk . You dont need to look at them in the eyes but at least chest out looking forward

Just be confident bro
Another normie being confident as a ugly person comes off as arrogant.You are physically incapable of being confident when you know that you are inferior

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Tbh i have been there. Fact is as a mentalcell you should at least try. Not saying you go around and try your luck with random girls, its kind of easy , act like you are thinking about other things or you are being recorded by a camera while you walk . You dont need to look at them in the eyes but at least chest out looking forward
I'm not even a mentalcel I'm a truecel I have seen life for what it is.Walking like that won't really change anything and I dont like people seeing my face

If youre above 5'11, there's no reasons whatsoever you should be walking that way.

I'm not even a mentalcel I'm a truecel I have seen life for what it is.Walking like that won't really change anything and I dont like people seeing my face
Even a 1 percent is better than nothing bro. You want to say you are done with life before it has even ended. Or you just expect an angel stacy to come and play with your hair. Tbh its up to you but for me it feels like you just want to stay in your confort zone and complain about it

Even a 1 percent is better than nothing bro. You want to say you are done with life before it has even ended. Or you just expect an angel stacy to come and play with your hair. Tbh its up to you but for me it feels like you just want to stay in your confort zone and complain about it
I gave up a long time ago I'm not on here to looksmax I'm here to doom and gloom

detox from internet sounds like you just unlearned social shit

detox from internet sounds like you just unlearned social shit
Nothing to do with internet I was like this even before I learned what blackpill meant

Nothing to do with internet I was like this even before I learned what blackpill meant
no body you walked pass cares for you, they all have forgotten you

I dont know you but if your 15-20 maybe a girlfriend could help you getting more self confident and getting your hormones up, they are the reason for how you feel. You are probably the kind of person that needs something shiny in their life to function normally and be walk with proud

I dont know you but if your 15-20 maybe a girlfriend could help you getting more self confident and getting your hormones up, they are the reason for how you feel. You are probably the kind of person that needs something shiny in their life to function normally and be walk with proud
People definitely care if you're ugly. I walk past women and they make sure to keep their distance with digusted faces, and others laugh at me when I walk by.

• Hmm...
Reactions: tempelcat4

You can't get a gf when you look deformed and women are not the reason why I am the way I am

Maskmaxx, become the joker.