So is chewing good or bad?

Deleted member 16958

Deleted member 16958

Gold
I’ve seen a user here say that muscle is round so it will give your masseters a bloated look. Is this true?
Can chewing give you hollow cheeks?

try it

• +1
Reactions: lcberg04
Good, robustness is masculine.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I heard it makes your face bloated if you train the masseter but I'm low iq so idk

Your gonial angle & masseter insertions have a huge say if chewing is a looks maxx or min
XRqCRGQ

^
an example of good masseter insertions. To test if chewing would be good for you, I suggest chewing for an hour. take pics of the before/after that hour long session: does your jaw look more defined? are your cheeks bloated? if you get a bloated appearance, then it's not for you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16958 and LooksOrDeath
Your gonial angle & masseter insertions have a huge say if chewing is a looks maxx or min
View attachment 1583067
^
an example of good masseter insertions. To test if chewing would be good for you, I suggest chewing for an hour. take pics of the before/after that hour long session: does your jaw look more defined? are your cheeks bloated? if you get a bloated appearance, then it's not for you
people should only do this with <15% bf. Otherwise it's hard to tell between good and bad insertions since both will look rounded.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Clark69
people should only do this with <15% bf. Otherwise it's hard to tell between good and bad insertions since both will look rounded.
Yeah, I've noticed that big masseters look silly on higher bodyfat percentages

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksOrDeath
Yeah, I've noticed that big masseters look silly on higher bodyfat percentages
I was 12%bf 2 months ago now I am 19-20% bf. You wouldn't even think I have an angular jaw rn.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bogii and Clark69
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, beau and Clark69
View attachment 1583067
^
I look more bloated tbh... I look shit straight after until the bloating goes away

chewing is good but cope

Bad.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero
I’ve seen a user here say that muscle is round so it will give your masseters a bloated look. Is this true?
Can chewing give you hollow cheeks?
Chewing will not give you hollow cheeks unless you already have a good base aka good zygos and a good jawline. As said before chewing only works on certain face shapes. Just try it for a couple of months and see if you look better.