So is ogremaxxxing my only option?

lonelystoner

lonelystoner

Get a mortgage on your face.
I’m 6’3” and don’t have a pretty/good looking face most women desire. I have been called handsome before because of my height and dark features. I know my face is not that appealing. So is ogremaxxxing my only option? Can I get surgery to fix my face?

0901EB00 B6DA 49BD AE31 BD90A275114D

99B1035C 35DB 4208 92F1 1A74EF234F95

2D9A0203 14B5 4A9C 9F6F 56B792EACC32

B598A7E8 2ABF 45E7 B892 CC5B955B9739
F60F9537 F468 4EFA 8805 463EAFF0E004

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and PhuccinManlet
Your face is great. Bouncermax.

• +1
Reactions: Earn__Greatness, MilfLover69, BackFromTheMogging and 5 others
You are too big to twinkmaxx(also known as prettyboymax) so you have to maximize your masculinity.
Lower bodyfat is still always better

• +1
Reactions: Earn__Greatness, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
Your face is great. Bouncermax.
I don’t have the body type to be a bouncer lol. Bounces are big af and strong. I’m more tall and lean/athletic body frame. What would you rate my face?

You are too big to twinkmaxx(also known as prettyboymax) so you have to maximize your masculinity.
Lower bodyfat is still always better
I never wanted to prettyboymax. I’ve never had the features for that. I’m too tall and big for that. I just want to get surgeries that would “balance” my face more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
In terms of facial aesthetics I'd say 4.75 PSL. What limits you is definitely not sex appeal, you have all of that, infact a little too much of it. What truly limits you is aesthetic appeal. Try improving eyelashes and eyebrows a bit. Big halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and lonelystoner
i see guys with your kind of face with decent looking girls all the time and most of them are only 5'11 it shouldn't be hard for you, your height is a huge advantage my advice, softmax eyebrows/eyelashes lose a bit of face fat and you'll get a girl easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9344 and lonelystoner
i see guys with your kind of face with decent looking girls all the time and most of them are only 5'11 it shouldn't be hard for you, your height is a huge advantage my advice, softmax eyebrows/eyelashes lose a bit of face fat and you'll get a girl easy
Appreciate it. So you mean fix my eyebrows and eyelashes? What needs to be fixed for them?

In terms of facial aesthetics I'd say 4.75 PSL. What limits you is definitely not sex appeal, you have all of that, infact a little too much of it. What truly limits you is aesthetic appeal. Try improving eyelashes and eyebrows a bit. Big halo.
What would I need to do to them to improve it? Also, I know losing my bf percentage will improve my looks. Gained some weight this year

I’m 6’3” and don’t have a pretty/good looking face most women desire. I have been called handsome before because of my height and dark features. I know my face is not that appealing. So is ogremaxxxing my only option? Can I get surgery to fix my face?
yes

Firstly, the angle of the picture is too low which exaggerates ogre-ishness. Sure that may be how short people see you when they stand next to you, but not how they see you when they are far away.

In terms of advice, I would say grow out your sides. You look like you have narrow upper third, and short sides only exaggerate it. Im not sure tho since your pic in the gym seems to have more equally width.
Also def lose weight / bloat it would 100% help.

If you want to so surgery, which you dont need to really yet, i would suggest something for your zygos nose or eyes.

be careful with ‘Ogremaxxing’ because while it will give you sex appeal people will stereotype you as dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9344, aspieSavage and 1 other person
Appreciate it. So you mean fix my eyebrows and eyelashes? What needs to be fixed for them?
there's nothing really wrong with them, but you could inprove them with special oils and seriums like minoxid or caster oil fill them in to make them thicker and longer same with your eyelashes, it would make a small diffrence but would help quite alot

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
also you look greek or something so im guessing you tan well so that could help alot to, 6'3 muscle bound, tanned, bearded, masculine looking, you could slay easy, no surgery needed just softmaxxing good luck op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and lonelystoner
Just Jason Momoa max, and grow the beard a little longer and you'll be Chad lite to maybe even Chad under right circumstances

• +1
also you look greek or something so im guessing you tan well so that could help alot to, 6'3 muscle bound, tanned, bearded, masculine looking, you could slay easy, no surgery needed just softmaxxing good luck op
Really appreciate you’re honest advice broski. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Firstly, the angle of the picture is too low which exaggerates ogre-ishness. Sure that may be how short people see you when they stand next to you, but not how they see you when they are far away.

In terms of advice, I would say grow out your sides. You look like you have narrow upper third, and short sides only exaggerate it. Im not sure tho since your pic in the gym seems to have more equally width.

If you want to so surgery, which you dont need to really yet, i would suggest something for your zygos nose or eyes.

be careful with ‘Ogremaxxing’ because while it will give you sex appeal people will stereotype you as dangerous.
Thank you for your advice

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Just Jason Momoa max, and grow the beard a little longer and you'll be Chad lite to maybe even Chad under right circumstances
Thanks for tip. Yeah I am growing out my beard right now . I will be soon going to the gym and lose some fat. I gained a lot of weight this year.

I never wanted to prettyboymax. I’ve never had the features for that. I’m too tall and big for that. I just want to get surgeries that would “balance” my face more.

I don't recommend any

High iq advice

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
I don't recommend any

High iq advice
I know for a fact I need rhino. I just have a big dorsal hump from the side profile and I hate it. Other then that, I’ll just start losing weight until I see my face bone structure show. Then I’ll see from there.

Edit: I don’t have have a huge dorsal hump. My nose just looks hooked from the side. Like a birds beak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765

View attachment 799489
View attachment 799491
View attachment 799492
View attachment 799493View attachment 799494
Face is good though "dark features" in this case are ethnic features which isn't a halo in any case you look pretty good.
I'd defo orgemax.

• +1
Balance your strong face with long hair and lean out. Mix the “pretty” with the “ogre”.

thick and dark brows, hair and beards work well. Even think about eyelash perming to have them pop out more and moisturize dude.

• +1
Reactions: Earn__Greatness, MilfLover69, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Face is good though "dark features" in this case are ethnic features which isn't a halo in any case you look pretty good.
I'd defo orgemax.
Thanks. PSL rating?

Balance your strong face with long hair and lean out. Mix the “pretty” with the “ogre”.

thick and dark brows, hair and beards work well. Even think about eyelash perming to have them pop out more and moisturize dude.
Thanks for the advice

Not bad looking for a pooskin! And that means a lot coming from Leto. Get the eyebrows threaded for real this time

• +1
ogre it is

• +1
6 3 with good body and decent face. y u even posting here? go find a gf

I like those chubby hamster cheeks

Where are your zygos?