So is Shampoo Ok or Nah?

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
All those chemicals on the bottle can't be good. Fucks up my face too every time I wash my hair.
What do you people put on your hair after washing it btw plz help thanks.

I hope I deserve some help after all the looksmaxxing section contributions I have made. :Comfy:

All those chemicals on the bottle can't be good. Fucks up my face too every time I wash my hair.
What do you people put on your hair after washing it btw plz help thanks.

I hope I deserve some help after all the looksmaxxing section contributions I have made. :Comfy:
depends on shampoo. use shampoo without alcohol or sulfates

sulfates in shampoo are actually good for cleaning the dirt out of your hair. only if you have curly hair you should avoid using shampoo too often. if you have curly hair use shampoo once a week max, if you have wavy hair twice a week and if you have straight hair three times. hair length, hair thickness, hair products and how dirty your pillow is all matter too so it's really a personal thing to decide how often to use shampoo. just make sure you don't shampoo more than 3 times a week and use conditioner on days you don't use shampoo.

shampoo without sulfates is useless for most people since it doesn't actually get rid of the dirt and makes your hair looks greasy. only people with curly hair can get away with using sulfate-free shampoos.

i personally use a sulfate-free conditioner, but also a shampoo containing sulfates. I will only use the conditioner on most days and twice a week i will shampoo my wavy hair. i do it like this so my hair doesn't get too dry, but also not too greasy. it's also important to not wear hats too often and to not use too many products on your hair.

women don't like greasy gelled-up hair.. they want to stroke your hair like a fluffy cat. you need to find a balance between greasy and dry hair by trying out what works for you. use more or less hair products, find the right shampoo and/or conditioner and consider what hair-type you have.

Shampoo + blow dryer is probably the best looksmax for cows

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2021-12-10-at-8.39.26-PM.png
    Screen-Shot-2021-12-10-at-8.39.26-PM.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0