So is the sun good or bad?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
On one hand I felt much happier when I go out in the sun but I am worried about aging. Pic related is sun damage

dont ever go outside for more than an hour, you'll never slay as a 40 year old man

just dint eat pufa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27464 and cancercell
don't consume bad food ie seed oils and the like, eat good food and wear sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 28896
Just carry a sunscreen and then walk outside as much as you'd like.

A little bit of sun is good. The lighter your skin is, the more efficient it is at absorbing vitamin D, so you need less of it.

The sun is your friend.
Especially early morning sunlight as it recharges your dopamine circuits and activates your pineal gland.

And don't just use any random sunscreen if you really feel the need to do so. Use one that is zinc-based and avoid anything that contains parabens, homosalate, octocrylene and oxybenzone.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and NorthAtlandidMogs
Wear sunscreen on face and neck but, expose other skin to the sun (just don't get burnt). You get the best of both worlds that way.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I personally avoid it autistically.

cumskin post

the old man in the pic looks like that because he's old (it's not just because of the sun).

the only way your skin will get a lot worse because of the sun is if you look directly at the sun with your face for longer than 30 minutes without sunscreen. and even then you will only notice shit skin after multiple years and the effects will be minor. the only real concern about too much unprotected sun exposure is the increased chance of getting skin cancer.

you should go outside but don't lie down and close your eyes with your face tilted upwards. you can wear sunscreen if you're going to be outside for longer than 30 minutes. you also don't want to look like a nerd so don't be afraid of the sun.

for example when you go to the beach you need to have a spot where there is shadows protecting you. you can leave this spot to go in the sun for 30 minutes but not any longer.

bad example:
Elderly couple with deep tans sunbathing on beach in spain EKY6NE

good example:
Man relax beach chair sunbathing under yellow umbrella greece crete heraklion 126965574

you don't need to always wear sunscreen, just be careful to not be exposed for too long. no one cares what you look like in your 40s. the only reason humans exist is to have children. after 40 the window of opportunity to shoot your cum inside a good looking women has already passed and your only job is to take care of your children or cope if you don't have any.

Propaganda to sell you bs creams
Sun is life