So isn't there science suggesting that most of our physical genetics comes from our mothers' side? Like 70/30 ratio or something like that?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
I'm sure someone linked a study on here or Looskim.Net about it.

Well if that's the case..................

Why she blaming the ugly beta-buxer she fucked?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, SubhumanCurrycel, Lux and 3 others
She’s not bad looking for a black woman

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lux, datboijj and Warlow
she still loves him tbh
her calling him ugly means she accepted him for what he is and will still love him
mogs other mothers coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Melo95 and Lux
"He is so funny looking"

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
she still loves him tbh
her calling him ugly means she accepted him for what he is and will still love him
mogs other mothers coping

Yeah I agree she loves him, but she's also condemned him to a teenage life of misery in a decade's time.

As fellow teens will be playing this to him in school and laughing and unless he turns into at least a 7/10 Tyrone Lite it will be relentless. Even becoming average won't save him with this content out there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Feels random but I did get most of my mothers side genetics, I resemble the closest to my Chaddam Grandpa, same eye area, jaw etc.

The sad thing about mothers is that they would reject men for same genetical downfalls you have. Some hapa teenager was posting about his mom bullying him for being 5'4 and not 6'2 white like his dad when the mom was 5'0, the guy has a sister of the same height as his mom and the mom was telling him to never date short guys jfl.

Moms don't realize that their own offspring could be astronomically fucked by genetic lottery and could suffer a life of rejection because of this, would euthanize the kid tbh or something, he doesn't deserve a life like that being subhuman in those formative years will destroy his mental.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Deleted member 2729, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Feels random but I did get most of my mothers side genetics, I resemble the closest to my Chaddam Grandpa, same eye area, jaw etc.

The sad thing about mothers is that they would reject men for same genetical downfalls you have. Some hapa teenager was posting about his mom bullying him for being 5'4 and not 6'2 white like his dad when the mom was 5'0, the guy has a sister of the same height as his mom and the mom was telling him to never date short guys jfl.

Moms don't realize that their own offspring could be astronomically fucked by genetic lottery and could suffer a life of rejection because of this, would euthanize the kid tbh or something, he doesn't deserve a life like that being subhuman in those formative years will destroy his mental.

Check this black pill extremist out jfl

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
She’s not bad looking for a black woman
damn you think black sloots look this bad that she's decent looking.

[ISPOILER]not wrong doe[/ISPOILER]

notice his mouth is constantly open and tongue constantly dropping

• JFL
notice his mouth is constantly open and tongue constantly dropping
Hardmewing like salludon at that age and he'll become gigachad

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Deleted member 10652 and datboijj
Hardmewing like salludon at that age and he'll become gigachad

The mom should join this Instagram ASAP
and read every post and buy every recommended toy

• Love it
That’s fucking cucked, gonna try to get a Stacy then

I look exactly like my dad so dk about that

• +1
Reactions: Lux
what i got from my mum
- similar hair colour and curl pattern
- height was from her side but mixed with my dad, mum is like5ft8 dad is around 5ft7 im 5ft11 puberty is very close to finishing so most likely my end height
- face width
- supraorbitals
- cheekbones
- skin tone

what i got from my dad
- eye colour, i think because my mum has very blue eyes while mine are dark grey so im guessing i got my dads eye colour
- forehead
- eyeshape
- frame
- hair density
- eyebrow thickness and length

i also got my mums metabolism burn fat very quick no matter what i eat and without working out

but im not sure if you can count that as a physical trait

i heard somewhere that daughters get there looks mostly from there fathers and sons get there looks mostly from there mother

and from what ive seen irl this seems to be fairly correct

I'm sure someone linked a study on here or Looskim.Net about it.

Well if that's the case..................

Why she blaming the ugly beta-buxer she fucked?

Definitely true for me anecdotally

idk about physical genetics, but yes mothers can be said to have more sway in the embryonic development of the offspring.

Sperm cells only contribute DNA (the 1/2 of your chromosome set). Egg cells, on the other hand, do not only contribute DNA but also the proteins, transcription factors, etc. that the fertilized egg cell will use to initiate and influence development. These proteins and shit are ofc coming from your mother. In biology this is known as maternal cytoplasmic inheritance.

Mitochondrial DNA is only inherited from the mother as well.

I look like my dad, but unfortunately you get your hair genetics from your mother. Of course my moms side is baldies and my dads side has thick nw1-2 even in their 40s.

Actually I think mothers genes come in for lower 3rd most of the time. There was a study posted here regarding this